[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dee79 oppa is still in Taipei for his FM today, yesterday was the press conference only :)

@xxnoir @pink_sm matching colour hoho! B):wub: i never knew he likes blue lol, i only know he likes black and white..haha

Spoiler

Praying one day we would see a photo of them together again....as a real couple :heart:

TODAY WITH MINA II

How Shin Min-ah lives

The story of thirty-four Shin Min-ah, who accepted acting as a part of life,

It is a star that stimulates 'romance' to both women and men. It is often the case that men who are enthusiastic about the star are somewhat antagonistic to women, and Minga has the charm to be liked and liked by the same sex. When her friends ask her for her autograph or say " There are a lot of older women. I feel good. When I see the same girl, I sometimes feel like I want to be cool or similar. It seems that you have looked at the charm of the person who is more than sexual appeal. Thank you and happy. 

Do you feel attracted to a man when young people felt curious to me the behavior of something different, unpredictable, or with an extraordinary talent. But nowadays, I think that the mind is healthy, the man and the woman are confident, and the person who is confident in his / her behavior is attractive. There are people who think that 'you live well.' I do not live well by earning a lot of money, but I seem to be living my life really well. 

Shin Min Ah is such a person . I'm trying. The standard of happiness is very diverse, and happiness from material or glamor seems lonely. If you feel happy if you have to accomplish something big, it will be too hard when you do not. When it rains for a few days and suddenly the sun shines brightly, you feel happiness. I want to think about such a little happiness. There are people who seem to be able to afford the standards that the world has set. There is an answer to the small thing to know.

I do not know how to spend time in the morning and evening. But I still do not do anything and I'm not hanging around. I have to do one thing a day. I go to a dermatologist or hairdresser (laughs). I love books, especially mystery novels. There is nothing better than this when there are many hype. I'm watching a lot of TV channels these days.

Where do you want to go? I'd like to go on a trip alone. I have stayed alone in a city like New York for a month or two, but I have not really traveled backpacking. You can be satisfied with watching TV, but I really think about going on a trip that travels around places close to nature while hanging a backpack, walking or renting a car.

The reason why many movies and dramas based on 'time travel' are made is because people have a desire to change their lives. How about Minea? I wonder if your future is curious . I have seen dots for fun along with my friends (laughs). But if you can go to the future like a drama, I will not go. I think it would be a hindrance to live the reality as good as it is good, bad as bad. I like to go back for a while.

Do you have a time to miss or especially remember? At ten, eleven? The memory of that time is vivid. It reminds me of my school days, I remember those things that were popular in those days, and the dramas and so on. Maybe that's what I've been seeing since then.

I do not want to meet, the future I do not want to imagine is to regret my life. Self - inflicted or blaming or hating someone.

http://m.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=18497

Archived