Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, luv2skulz said:

Yes, but KWB has to promote OTP with Suzy for their upcoming KBS drama so SMA is free tonight!

Like Coachnim says, must separate business and personal... :D

I like your this post chingu! BRILLIANT THINKING! crazy monkey 037

Okay, let's get to the red carpet. WHAT WILL THEY WEAR? Let's put in bets on designer! I'll start with SMA first. 

minah-valentino.jpg

11379018_474013382764410_949664767_n.jpg

2014121610424852947_1.jpg

Shin%2BMin%2BAh%2BHarpers%2BBazaar%2BKor

She loves her Valentino, Chanel, D&G. 

But I also hope she goes for her simple black dress from OMV: 

shin-min-ah-bk-dress.jpg

Otherwise, bring that 2008 sexy back, SMA:

shin-mina-attends-the-7th-korean-film-aw

Shin+MinAh.bmp

34 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

KBS World has been broadcasting KBS Drama Awards LIVE since 2010. So for those who can access KBS World can watch it LIVE without any lagging problem. But dont expect subs as it is Live. So happy to know that our OTP will be walking the red carpet as I'll get to see them for real! Oops, off to KBS Hall now!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FELLOW VENUSIANS!:heart:

@gladys57 Have a great time and remember to take more pics. Happy New Year to you too and don't get drunk tonight with JS!! LOL joking....joking unnie.

2 hours ago, szne09 said:

@zeppy10 haha you mean weird but matching like this?? uri weird SOSHIN couple!!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

P.S. Above photo was taken at this year's Baeksang Arts Awards where she won the Instyle Fashionista Award :) As @ladychan1984 mentioned, SMA is a fashion icon for a reason! :)

omo. a match made in magician-catholic nun heaven! looooooooooooooooooool

hi guys, I have finished watching the last two ep, I have cried buckets like you guys and thank you Chief Alberto Min for giving me the best LOL moment, you definitely did it YOUR WAY !! @jemmaca yes, dear I am a HUGE fan of Chief Min too, as you can see, I have yet to change my avatar. He has taken over my panda, hehe. 

5 minutes ago, onnififi said:

@gladys57 Have a great time and remember to take more pics. Happy New Year to you too and don't get drunk tonight with JS!! LOL joking....joking unnie.

THANKS! LUCKILY ThE TEMPERATURE IS BETTER NOW. IT'S GOING TO BE 4 DEGREES CELCIUS. LAST YEAR IT WAS MINUS 3 C WHEN I WAS THERE. 

The weather is warming up since you left. Hope to see the other stars from IRY besides OMV. Of course there are many others who will be presenting the awards even though they dont receive any. I AM HOPING SUNG HOON WILL BE THERE PRESENTING AN AWARD!:blush:

I saw Soompi Awards 2015: The Halftime Results : our fave drama and casts still not in reach 1st rank, source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/30/soompi-awards-2015-the-halftime-results/

AIGOOOO................... please support our fave drama, and casts to be the winner :wub:

Are your faves winning? Are they not? Regardless, you need to keep on voting!

>>> http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/

54 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

You are right.... I will say....

Lmh and Suzy OK.

Kwb and psh OK.

Sjs and sma..  super OK!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shipping LMH and PSH bec of Heirs...OK.. 

KWB and Suzy.. might develop soon.. OK

SJS and SMA... Super duper OK ( ala John Kim)!!!

LOL!!!:blush::heart:

17 minutes ago, artholics said:

I saw Soompi Awards 2015: The Halftime Results : our fave drama and casts still not in reach 1st rank, source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/30/soompi-awards-2015-the-halftime-results/

AIGOOOO................... please support our fave drama, and casts to be the winner :wub:

Are your faves winning? Are they not? Regardless, you need to keep on voting!

>>> http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/

Voted!!!!! 

On 12/30/2015 at 8:12 PM, zeppy10 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Well this is my first post in this forum..:)

Enjoyed reading all your posts and analysis.. and love love love this drama..

What a sweet essence to end 2015!

BDW, did anyone notice the camera man in the frame. :P ??? (sorry for quoting image.. thought its necessary...)

ha ha

Something bothering me, WS is the one that gave the producer clue and copy of YH's driver liscence right? And if Im not mistaken also gave the producer money to make blow up the scandal right. Then why isn't he punished or fired from the company? Did i miss something or what? Coz I just skipped most of their scene. 

Glad JE has a big big heart to accept her kinda-BF with her ex BF. If i were JE I dont think I could ever forgive them eventhough because of them I met someone who is million times better.  Coz the what causes the brake up was betrayal, adultery, greed (seeing somebody more beautiful), and more. 

8 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

Something bothering me, WS is the one that gave the producer clue and copy of YH's driver liscence right? And if Im not mistaken also gave the producer money to make blow up the scandal right. Then why isn't he punished or fired from the company? Did i miss something or what? Coz I just skipped most of their scene. 

Glad JE has a big big heart to accept her kinda-BF with her ex BF. If i were JE I dont think I could ever forgive them eventhough because of them I met someone who is million times better.  Coz the what causes the brake up was betrayal, adultery, greed (seeing somebody more beautiful), and more. 

SJ covered it up for WS so only they Go Producer and  uncle in law know. No one in the group wants it to come out so it will stay buried. 

M O D  N O T E

Hi, guys.

Please stay on topic.

Content must be strictly about Oh My Venus, the drama.

Discussions about the individual activities and personal lives of Shin Min Ah, So Ji Sub, and/or other cast members must be posted at their respective threads.

Thank you.

@Ahpheng I love your C-strip. And I love the screen too! John Kim is jealous of JW!!! Lolsss.rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

1 hour ago, BBK1992 said:

Hello guys!! :D This is my first post in this forum. :blush: Can anyone tell me the live streaming links for tonight and the time, thank you :grin: hope our OTP will win something tonight :heart:

@BBK1992 welcome onboard to OMV thread my dear. And have fun during your stay here. :wub:

Archived