Guest ororomunroe

7 hours ago, 4nn1987 said:

I can tell this is ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENE IN EP 14. MIX FEELING WITH THIS SCENE :heart: I can't tell is it sad, happy or romantic scene...:no_mouth: bec I can feel all of those feelings in this scene. How do u feel if u Never saw someone u love 4 a year??? And this scene really gets that feeling when u finally meet someone u miss so much.

I kept saying this as the scenes went by after they met up again...she keeps looking back at him, just to make sure it's real, that he's really there. It made me tear up that his disappearance and silence did this to her. I know he didn't mean to hurt her or ignore her but i think his healing had to happen for him to fully come back..not just his leg but mentally he needed to heal mentally and physically and and for him to do that a year to date of the accident is nothing short of a miracle. Her 192 or is it 196 messages :tears:. this drama is too much. Not much happened in ep 13 and 14 but the emotions felt like plenty.. i mean god was this a cry week or what :bawling:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, funnyhunny07 . said:

I kept saying this as the scenes went by after they met up again...she keeps looking back at him, just to make sure it's real, that he's really there. It made me tear up that his disappearance and silence did this to her. I know he didn't mean to hurt her or ignore her but i think his healing had to happen for him to fully come back..not just his leg but mentally he needed to heal mentally and physically and and for him to do that a year to date of the accident is nothing short of a miracle. Her 192 or is it 196 messages :tears:. this drama is too much. Not much happened in ep 13 and 14 but the emotions felt like plenty.. i mean god was this a cry week or what :bawling:

it's just like what KYH said.. Words cannot express how sorry he felt for letting this woman cry and miss him over the year.. 

I think to him, he really doesn't know if he would recover.. and given those circumstances + they were only together for a couple of months.. (say late Oct to Dec)... the relationship is not even that long... He has very mixed feelings about how he should carry on too.. Furthermore, he is extremely depressed that he has to go though this horrible LEG issue all over again considering he spent his early life staying in hospitals battling his childhood illness. To him, it was a tragic moment to relive those horrible moments for him. It's hard for him to face her.. he needed time on his own to recuperate but with seeing her at the end of this in his mind to motivate him. 

The look on their faces tell different things... It's unspoken love and understanding for each other but yet difficult to contain type of feelings that are hard to express... A year of missing and longing for each other, suffering on their own. The no-contact was abit harsh but i imagine that when JW and JS met with YH at USA after JS won the RFC.. JW probably text JE to tell her not to worry, Hyung is recovering well and doing his best to recover... I am sure that's a realistic way of "communication" somehow just that it's not shown on the drama... 

I just felt that surely JE get some kind of updates from JW or JS about YH. 

:)

3 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Love that JS just buried his head in his hands.. that was exactly how i felt when i saw Chief Min singing that song..... 

I was watching it LIVE in the living room of my guesthouse in Seoul while having the TV on in my own room. Kkkk. Trying to increase its rating. LUCKILY the other guests were still out and the owner was watching in her own special room upstairs or else, they'd send me to A MENTAL HOSPITAL just from my crazy reactions!:blush: I'd have a hard time trying to recap that part as all I wrote was I was fainting.

JS or Sung Hoon's reaction is in keeping with his own personality as he always does that in the KBS variety show, Cool Kidz On The Block ( he was the ace swimmer ) where there is LAUGHTER GALORE helmed by Kang Hodong.

Yeah! I will be waiting outside the KBS Hall this evening! Hopefully I will be able to see the whole cast of OMV walking the red carpet as they will attend just to support SJS and SMA receiving the Best Couple Award. I'm confident they'll get it as KBS usually gives at least 3!:heart:

This writer love repeat a scene.  Same scene,  with different feeling,  different action.  Yh had 2 operation for his leg.  When he was child,  and his accident.  For his cancer, He endure all that pain,  and recover coz he need to life., he need to be healty coz he have to be gahong next successor.  But,  he dont want to do that,  that position burdensome to him.  No one waiting for him.  People waiting for gahong successor, not YH.  So,  even after he fully recovered he still live in US for time being. He insisted living there n ignore her granma request to back to Seoul.  Her grandma even have to tricking him in order keep him stay in korea.

And for his treatment after accident.  How he push himself beyond his limit to fully recovery as faster as he can.  Even his doctor and trainer notice his efford. And,  after he fully recovered,  he back to korea.  As fast as he can.  He have to comeback for someone who waiting for him in agony.  

Ep.  14 will be my fav.  episode.  I dont like gloomy episode but i love this episode much.  Well made,  well executed. After watch this ep.  We can fully understand why JE just let him go like that. Just like JE said,  his decition understandable but not really acceptable. It's because how can she endure spending time without knowing anything.  See both of them in agony so painfull yet beautiful.  Its good that we can see both of them endure a year separation.  Not only time jump with one year later written on the screen. 

2 more episode,  I'm  not ready to say goodbye. 

9 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

it's just like what KYH said.. Words cannot express how sorry he felt for letting this woman cry and miss him over the year.. 

I think to him, he really doesn't know if he would recover.. and given those circumstances + they were only together for a couple of months.. (say late Oct to Dec)... the relationship is not even that long... He has very mixed feelings about how he should carry on too.. Furthermore, he is extremely depressed that he has to go though this horrible LEG issue all over again considering he spent his early life staying in hospitals battling his childhood illness. To him, it was a tragic moment to relive those horrible moments for him. It's hard for him to face her.. he needed time on his own to recuperate but with seeing her at the end of this in his mind to motivate him. 

The look on their faces tell different things... It's unspoken love and understanding for each other but yet difficult to contain type of feelings that are hard to express... A year of missing and longing for each other, suffering on their own. The no-contact was abit harsh but i imagine that when JW and JS met with YH at USA after JS won the RFC.. JW probably text JE to tell her not to worry, Hyung is recovering well and doing his best to recover... I am sure that's a realistic way of "communication" somehow just that it's not shown on the drama... 

Most def got some kind of update because her messages got less antsy and urgent for a reply and more encouraging. I mean a smiling picture or a leg with no cast would have been good..a happy chuseok would have been nice too. but he surprised her looking all handsome and sexy again..so it slightly made up for the silence. But there is always that scenario where JE doesnt send messages and trys to forget about him....but thats what i like about this drama its adults making adult decisions she felt too strongly about him to let go or to send him curses and spam, so watching her get on with everyday life was great. she didnt hide away but used it as fuel to keep going, but her character has always been like that which puts her on my favorite female lead list...fo sho! B)

Good morning everyone!

Okay firstly, I hope its not too late for me to welcome, all the new comers here and thank you for all your contributions. Chinca I love reading all your posts. Clap! Clap! Clap! to all. crazy monkey 022 Although our dear @ororomunroe is not around (she is most probably too busy with her study but still I am glad that all the chingus here has keep OMV thread awesome, peace and healthy. Great job chingus.crazy monkey 077

@Reyko My dear thank you for all your goodies. I LOVE all your gifs.

@irilight chingu ar, long time no see. Thank you so much for sharing the ep 13 recap from dramabean.

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

let me add one more things . the man has just back from a long, painful ,lonely,fighting and Unbearable year , he has just suffered so much just to be able to be back to her , this feeling of longing maybe helped him tolerate all that, but it still a soul killing ,and add all the feeling above to that.
you can thinks  it like how a solder back from war , it change him , some people take time to be able to back to their older self , some people never find that , or find any mind peace
for me if he didnt look like that , i was going to say it not so real , but again the writer prove that he not just gaven us happy and unreal scenes as we watched in kdrama this days , but he show how much pain in people and how the progress in healing it , it never easy or fast,it never go with a little happiness and sure you have to face the fact that every choice you make no matter how much it was the best , it still have his painful side ,and you have to live with, maybe even for all your life , so i think it was more than necessary to show how change KYH had, and that step by step they going to heal that hole on his soul  that what was ep 14 about  , after all they show that the people around get that , that why even MIN came to that party even he dress the jaket and sing that song , all of them did that for the same reason to make him feel again for real that he in home, it ended and you are with us again ,safed and loved by us.

@nona88 chingu ar I love reading your this post. Thanks dear.crazy monkey 022

@gladys57 unnie I'm happy for you. Have a great time and please share all the red carpet pics with us too. Take care unnie and keep warm ya.

I realized that some of the chingus here does not like the CF Queen? Well I'm always the opposite one....as for me personally like her a lot (although she can be a bit irritating sometime.....Lolssss) JS need someone who is like her....who is thick skin and open up easily......she is a girl who has accepted JS as who he is. She learn about his background and she even take the effort to get to know JS mom. And still she respected his mom (although I believe she knows his mom background too) Although she is a bit siao...siao action aka crazy action sometime but still she is a girl who can make JS flutters and rattles and even smile recently.....I would love to see her to help JS to be a more open person and make him smile more....and I have this crazy thinking that I would love to see that JS will give her .... her dream popo to make her shut up for the 1st time....since she is the one who always talk so much! Hahaha.... BUT I have a worries that her rich family might not accept him....but well we have 2 more ep to go and I hope no harm will come between them.....

By the way, this evening's KBS drama awards.. when they are introducing the nominees .. and when it's OMV's clip.. i wonder WHICH CLIP they will show.. i hope it's the planking kiss scenes or celery kiss scenes... muahahah!!! or... the sexy KYH in bathrobe coming out of JE's bathroom scene... But maybe they will show the Coffee Kiss Scene?  or the Ayang Bridge Hug scene?? hmm.. Too many epic scenes to show!!!!!

Aigooo.. my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks @Reyko for this wonderful confirmation!!! Too bad they'll be coming straight from filming (bed scene? Haha) but I do hope the awards would be some sort of rest/relaxation for them as well. Wishing to see them win Best Couple and maybe Popularity award? :D cant wait to watch later!!!

59 minutes ago, Reyko said:

they will attend  after filming ♡♡♡♡

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002488250

YUMMY. Watch those hands of yours, Mr. SJS. Ahem. Thank you!!! How do I stream the awards show? I'm off with my timezone as I live in Chicago. I can't seem to find the link to it on the website http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/entertainment_news/news_view.php?no=16390 

Or does it load for live streaming after it starts? Sorry, have never done this before. 

4 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

YUMMY. Thank you!!! How do I stream the awards show? I'm off with my timezone as I live in Chicago. I can't seem to find the link to it on the website http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/entertainment_news/news_view.php?no=16390 

Or does it load for live streaming after it starts? Sorry, have never done this before. 

Pm-ed you.

;) 

1 hour ago, funnyhunny07 . said:

1 hour ago, zeppy10 said:

These eyes express so much of what you are saying:

photo Venus13-00046.jpg

SOURCE: DRAMABEANS.COM

photo Venus13-00049.jpg

For me, JK does not have to narrate anything when he is giving off so much emotion for so many reasons without any words.

AMAZING ACTING SJS.

Ahhhh! I hope the cast has a good time and I hope they win a lot of awards :) I wonder if SMA's boo boo is going to come too. I don't think they've been to any public events together right? 

Can't wait to see what everyone is going to wear. Sighs, I hope SJS wears something relatively normal... 

Guest ireumimolla

Great news that SJS and SMA are attending the KBS Drama Awards! I hope that means they will win something.

Greetings from the 2 of them (as well as actors from other KBS dramas):

Can't wait to watch it live tonight! :D 

9 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

OMO!!... KWB will be there!?!?!? to see his gf win Best Couple with SJS!??!?!?!?!  i hope the tv will not keep zooming at their 3-some faces.. SUPER AWKWARD!! :sweatingbullets:

I hope that doesn't happen for their sakes because that will be quite awkward... 

I was just thinking what a strange set of circumstances surrounding these three actors. SMA and SJS endorses Giordano for a few years. Their chemistry blows everyones' minds, with fans praying one day for them to be in a drama. Then KWB replaces SJS for Giordano (right?) and then boom, SMA dates KWB and does a drama with SJS within weeks. Like you can't make this up hahaha. I think SMA seems to like guys of the younger persuasion though. All good though! 

My replay button is going to break from me replaying the episodes. 

Archived