Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I watched the subbed epiode and:

- I get what the writer was trying to tell, but my poor KYH and JE !

- so KYH actually spent about half of a year for rehab only. That is a miracle, for sure!

- wow KYH did knit! And pink too!

- I didn't understand that dating cafetaria book at all.

- I have never had Band-Aids that remained sticky that long, especially if you keep peeling them on/off to stick them in different places 

- and the dad let the second wife and son go?

- Grandma , pls just be thankful that your grandson is alive and walking . pls show him more affection and don't give him more heartaches (no forced job or arranged marriage pls)

- did they really have to show SJ being sick? She should stop taking pills for her weight. Not healthy. Not sure about showing WS proposing to SJ either. I failed to see in the story that he truly felt in love with her.

- CF queen girl... Argh!

- wow, I didn't know anyone could rock such vest like Chef Min did. Such a nice guy, though. I'm glad KYH has him in his life.

-why couldn't JW and JS see JE in person the whole time? Especially when JE knows SJ 's mom too

- what happened to SJ's mom's current abusive husband ?

- one more week of OMV and that's it! :((:bawling:

@zeppy10

Could this be ad-lib from SMA????? SJS looked alittle... flustered???

LOL! Now that, would be a change! He always gets her flustered ... those 'harmless' (NOT!) jiujitsu moments, for starters, the reaching behind her to close the door after handing her the new bag ... and then innocently asking her: "and WHAT were you thinking I am actually doing?" :P

lol After reading three pages worth of comments, rants and lmao at some stuffs, here the only thing I can think of is CAN THE DRAMA GOD MURDER CF QUEEN.  Seriously what purpose does that richard simmons even serves?  I would rather watch uncle evil-nim choi be evil than watch that richard simmons !! I did not want to FF JS and is mom but then the witch showed up and I at to hit FF.  I just cannot stand her, can the tragedy we are all excepting be that she is thrown out of the moving van  by an obsessed fan and dies, and Hyun-min as to spend a episode nursing JS to health.  

3 hours ago, rain719 said:

In this case, it's DO NOT  BELIEVE!!!  there will never be an romantic notion between us, I just look at his face and I'll crack up remembering his 2 songs!!! and SJS almost rolling on the floor!!! each time I replay the scene, I just look at the audience reaction! I can't BEAR to watch chief min sing with infinite gusto!!!

btw, SJS can knit pretty fast...... seems like he knows how to knit for real??? our macho man knitting for real? Just so in love with SJS @moodypiehear that?? serious, morose, somber, deep - always been my type of a man! LJJ is always smiling!!

Not only SJS almost rolling on the floor.....I was rolling on my bed and shocked my sleeping hubby last night while watching the raw of this epic screen of Chief Min singing!!! Oh mamamia, he even wearing that vintage jacket!!! Actually, I feel like matching him with KJE bestie. Both of them will make a great couple and I believe Min Jo will help to soften our robotic Chief Min ...As for our @moodypie well...she will be more interested in SJS long fingers than his knitting skills.....rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

After returning to Korea, KYH seems... I dunno... quieter, sad, and changed.

Do you think it is because:

- he is still in pain?

- there are just too many emotions that he is feeling?

- he now feels relieved ?

- he is sad and sorry for what he put JE through?

- like in a long distance relationship where a couple has been apart for some time, it just feels a bit awkward at first?

- he is not completely healed?

- for some other reason ?

3 minutes ago, ka77 said:

After returning to Korea, KYH seems... I dunno... quieter, sad, and changed.

Do you think it is because:

- he is still in pain?

- there are just too many emotions that he is feeling?

- he now feels relieved ?

- he is sad and sorry for what he put JE through?

- like in a long distance relationship where a couple has been apart for some time, it just feels a bit awkward at first?

- he is not completely healed?

- for some other reason ?

Hello my dear. My answer is in the yellow highlighter.

I feel it's a mixed of emotions...

- Relieved (that his pain/struggles to not be able to see JE is over) He narrated that it's a miracle for him to see JE like this.. (after all, he was told he may not be able to walk normally again but there he was.. standing there to see her after all the pain he endured) 

- Sad/Guilty (for making JE cry so much for him for a year and letting her miss him so much without contact) 

By the way, i really hope that YH and JE can meet each other's family in the next 2 eps.. and that YH and dad will really reconcile so that YH can feel loved by his dad again. 

YH's dad also need to know he has to open up to his son and to get through his cancer treatment with his wife + sons with him by his side.. 

I hope the writer will touch on these points.. 

Hello everyone. I have been a lurker and decided to come into the open. One thing I wanted to say was during the entirety of ep 13, I was half crying, half yelling at the drama "TAP TAP I CANT TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE WHYYY".... And then I couldn't stop smiling during the 14th ep. One question though. Or a few. How the heck did he keep that band aid all that time? Along with that tape with the bandage thing he gave JE when they first met. Shouldn't that little thing have fallen apart by now? I know this is symbolizing their strong love or whatever I just don't understand how it can last that long. Plus, this might have been already addressed, but refresh my memory. Everything was in the past? So after YH was all healed and stuff it is Christmas of 2015, which means everything else happened in 2014. Right? :confused::huh: Sorry I just have insatiable curiosity. Also I am fluent in both korean and english so tell me if there is a preview release which I can try to translate. 

14 minutes ago, Ihjj said:

Awe, todays ep was bittersweet. They really trolling us. There better be no Chief Min at the door when our otp is having.....xxx. Lmao. Seriously!

my first thought was.. LOCK THE DAMN DOOR first!!!! in case JW or someone barge in... 

I'm not so ji sub fan but this drama but oh my venus change it.he is really cool n his acting in this drama is really great....

I cried really hard in ep 13 when  scene "tap tap "...it feel like climax part in this ep.what this drama have done to me....I  really can't move on.great acting from shin min ah n so ji sub....hope they get best couple award.their chemistry beyond the words....such a beautiful couples. 

15 minutes ago, szne09 said:

What if episode 15 begins with "the morning after" already? :vicx:

I've been crying buckets since last night!! I hope we get a wedding in the last episode!!

Unfortunately, i think so.! :(

Knowing KBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, blueroses said:

Lol! You're so funny. I think perhaps KYH wasn't expecting it since he's been out of practice for a year and is missing cues? We know he can kiss since he was about ready to pounce her last time. 

I actually think this is what separates a man who's lusting for a woman and a man in love.  He's trying to control whatever impulses he has (and we all know that he's got lots of them) in order to make sure that this moment is the right one.  Because if he gets ahead of himself and it turns out that KJE isn't ready to go all the way, then he's gonna ruin the moment for them.  That this isn't just sex for them - it's them making love (if they do end up doing it).  He's probably trying to build up the moment, let KJE take the lead.  It's like the scene at KJE's doorway when she's hurriedly dragging him and he pauses for a while to tell her that they've got all the time in the world.  He probably wants to take his time and savor each moment...

It's either that, or maybe he's just being a tease.  Let's face it, the guy knows how to push KJE's buttons. 

56 minutes ago, szne09 said:

What if episode 15 begins with "the morning after" already:vicx:

I've been crying buckets since last night!! I hope we get a wedding in the last episode!!

My dear I hope it will not happen. BUT if it happen, I'm going to tied the writer nim and PD nim together.....and put both of them on my office table and do this flip to both of them like this!!

LE%2BTABLE%2BFLIP.gif

cr to the owner

Then I will contact my chingu Perry Park and get him to have some "funtime" with the writer nim and PD nim with his toy too....crazy monkey 109

204802-02-kill-me-Heal-me-400.jpg

cr to the owner

Archived