Guest ororomunroe

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

asdfgghjkl 

this episode was perfect!! I teared up when So Ji Sub was crying and when he was trying to walk again but ended up falling down. When So Ji Sub was staring at Shin Min Ah while she was typing up something made me meltttt like cheese. 

The two leads are doing an amazing job!! And Chief Min is the cutest thing!! Especially when he sang 'My Way'. <3 

And I have a question....

Do you guys think that Joon Sung and the CF girl are dating??? I'm curious. 

~~

Some people bash this show for having a 'shallow plot' but I think as the show progressed the plot got deeper and it wasn't just about Kang Joo Eun's road to losing weight. Some people thought that this show was about Shin Min Ah getting revenge after losing weight. It isn't. It's about healing scars and looking past appearance like:

People think John Kim is perfect because he's a world famous, sexy, muscular man. He's not. He has scars underneath and obstacles he must overcome; like his leg injury. 

People think that Joo Eun has no self respect or has low self esteem due to her appearance. Joo Eun is a strong, determined woman who doesn't give up on anything. 

ANYWAYS....next week is the last week and that means we have to say goodbye to Joo Eun and John Kim. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I felt sorry for Miss Jung Yeong Hee as JE was typing her case for the woman's rebuttal on the computer, JE focus through out as she was typing the woman case was on YH.

It wouldn't surprise me if they are mistakes in the written report by JE as she was paying no attention to her work but instead watching YH who she has missed for exactly one year.

Favorite line in episode 14 " Remember..... If You're hanging in there, you haven't reached your limit.  If you believe,  you can do it."  It just doesn't get much better than that.  When JK places his hand over that lucky charm band-aid  on the door his eyes and facial expression say way more than his words ever could.  I love that about this drama. so much is said within ones self it makes it somehow more real.  I think I admired JE in that how hard would it be to let go of the man she spent a year hurting over and crying daily missing so much she was barely living.  Yet she sends him off to his family not for an hour or two but for the whole night.  Just not sure I could have done that with a smile on my face unless I was holding him back arms wrapped around his leg![哈哈][抓狂] I think I better understood YH after this episode to me it was like he was separating himself in order to give himself something like a goal or prize to work towards.  Without her in body & presence  she became his focus & inspiration.  He knew her tears and missing him would make him work that much harder to achieve his way back to her. But in truth neither of them ever really left each others side because of all the memories they had stored within each others heart.  So real in fact were those memories that they could see, hear & even feel each other.  I loved the last scene the best, maybe because we have been teased more than once about this romantic evening that seems to always slip away.  I hope covered up at the end of the pink scarf is a ring that wraps up this amazing love story that not only entertained us but even more left us with ideas & thoughts that enriched our own lives as well......

believe-in-yourselfImage result for oh my venus korean dramaImage result for oh my venus korean drama[羞嗒嗒]Image result for oh my venus korean dramaImage result for oh my venus korean dramaImage result for oh my venus korean drama

Credit & Thanks to original owners of photos......[爱你]

42 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:lol:...sorry didn't come all down to shoes...well ok with the color...but did you notice the pattern?..and he had gray coat with some kind of stipes

If i put aside too short pants on tall man i like how they dress...females have a lot of great clothes...designs and colors i like...and YH is usually ok dressed for me ;)

pattern of the tie - looks busy to me.... gray coat? wasn't it a plaid table cloth?rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 (which is actually the same pattern as the blanket covering SMA in a bts)

blanket_zpsdsjcapsu.jpg

I've just finishd ep 14 and i just have to say... It's really a perfect ep for me.. so much that i thought it's the last episode already. 

I love that YH is realistic to himself..he misses JE so damn bad but he knows if he looks at her messages, he will run to her.. he knows in order to see her, he has to get well.. like what he said.. be healthy cus that's when you are most sexy. 

However, i am sad that he was lonely again in USA doing all the rehab on his own..I wished that JE could at least visit him and be there for him but YH's character is such that he doesn't want anyone he loves to see him hurting and in pain.. 

He hurts alot to know that JE has been crying for a year (on and off) just thinking about him.. That was the sole reason for his expression. 

It's an unfortunate accident and YH is really damned with those legs.. He may be sexy and all on the outside but he has so much pain to endure on the inside. He is one man with strong determination and endurance i have to say. 

Thankful for this episode that we can re-watch until the last 2 eps are shown and then we have to say goodbye to uri So-Shin couple. I'll be sad but still thankful that KBS manage to get So-shin couple to act together in this romantic comedy... It's a beautiful drama....no matter what others say. 

Guest julie721

So Ji Sub in white button up shirt is YUMMY.... 

:flushed::love::heart::thumbsup::kiss_wink:

(Drooling, fanning myself) 

so to make it not one line posting, I love episode 14, will write more about it later, but at the moment I just wanna say... he just so fineeeeee... :wub:

what ae they saying? rating went up becuz GT wasn't aired? LOL

kiss looks awkward to me.... not sweet, not passionate, not feeling it....

it's 9.30am my time and up to now, no subs out yet for the various sites I go to (Viki and drama fever not available in my country)... the first as subs are usually up between 5-7am! WHER ART THOU????

'Oh My Venus' refreshes its highest viewership rating with two more episodes to go

photo668547.jpg

"Oh My Venus" refreshed its own highest viewership rating.

According to the viewership rating by Nielsen Korea on December 30th, the 14th episode of KBS 2TV's "Oh My Venus", which was aired at 10 PM on the previous night recorded 9.9% in nationwide viewership rating.

The figure is up by 1.2% compared to 8.7% of the previous episode and also is the highest rating the drama has ever recorded so far.

This episode depicted the reunion between Kim Yeongho (So Ji-sub) and Kang Jooeun (Sin Min-ah) after a year passed since the tragic car accident.

Meanwhile, SBS' 'Six Flying Dragons' recorded 13.8% while MBC's "Glamorous Temptation" skipped its Tuesday show due to the live broadcast of MBC Entertainment Awards.

3 hours ago, miles99 said:

I have been waiting to watch oh my Venus after I heard that YH got hurt and I didn't want to be frustrated with a cliffhanger. On another note I don't know if anyone said this yet but did you guys realize Chief Min is Woo Bin's father from Heirs? Aha the irony 

@miles99 LOL :mrgreen: mostly or maybe some us know about it chingu. That's why there's this post about the interruption 4 their "comfortable n erotic night" is from KWB's daddy wuahahaha...

And what more hilarious is KJE lines on this scene, "I think Min n I can't get along" (something like that :D ). hahaha.... what in my mind is likes this script indirectly said that the intimate scene between SJS n SMA is "NO...No..." bec SOMEONE is on fire now. kekekeke... :tounge_xd:

Anyway someone said about the sub which is different like there's sub with racy night blablabla....but honestly my friend all that different have the same meaning:kiss_wink: :smirk: in another word for "THE BED SCENE" hahahaha...:wink:

Ok...this article about ep 14 when YH sends messages 2 JE. Aww....

'오마이비너스' 신민아, 멈추지 않는 눈물…소지섭 "오, 마이 비너스 강주은. 나랑 연애하는 강주은"

201512292250390.jpg

source: http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20151229000532

As long as I can see OMV always replay the previous scenes b4 go to the next ep. So can we get the continuation from our comf & ero night???? ;););) 

Episode 14 recap-opinion :) Ι wish to all of you happy new year in advance, may 2016 bring to life your greatest desires! [and the perfect ending for OMV :D ]

Oh My Venus ~ Episode 14 Recap ~ Dramajjang

OhMyVenus14Dramajjang

“I don’t know if you know.
The process and the time it took for me to get to you,
People call it a miracle.
But to me, you, who is in front of me,
You, who is looking at me, is the miracle.
I can’t tell you in words how sorry i am for making you wait for too long.
That’s the guilt i have to live with.
You, who must have cried for me every day,
You were the strength that pulled me back up.
And you’re the finest cure in my life,
My reason for getting healed and my miracle.
Do you know that?”

Read more here: http://dramajjang.co/2015/12/30/oh-my-venus-episode-14-recap-dramajjang/

Guest julie721
2 hours ago, rain719 said:

watching the raw and crying when uri KYH cried in the hospital!! His cries was just so gut wrenching, I wanted to run to him and envelope him in my embrace.... I'm eagerly awaiting the subs for this scene which might explain his reason to stay away..... 5 months in the hospital to recuperate from multiple fractures (seems too long, 3 months should do it) without a visit from KJE again and 7 months of rehab in the US only (seems too short at least 8-10mos)... the pain and hard work he went thru ALONE (chief min wasn't with him??!! why??) all chief min lovers pls answer @Ahpheng@Lissabonni@jemmaca@jusash@onnififi@artholics@zagigirl@lclarakl why did your devoted chief min leave uri KYH to cope by himself?

@zagigirl@nona88glad to put a smile on your face ... good morning!

the little ball at the end of the scarf, seems like the camera spent a couple of seconds to focus on it.... maybe he gave her a ring? cuz I know he didn't like it she kept WS ring although he said it's ok (tongue in cheek).... maybe the ring of his mom? if that's the case, what a gesture!

oh and anybody with sharp eyes, just curious... when KYH was waiting for KJE and looked at his watch... what time was it?

Dear @rain719 I don't really have sharp eyes, just normal ones.. But I know exactly what's  the time,  it's the time when SJS waiting for  ME!!!!!! Yes yes, we have a date yaaaaay :tounge_wink:

Three Words: A. WARM. NIGHT. 

LISTEN....So Ji Sub could ask for a lukewarm night and I'm on board. He is so sexy! This episode was perfection! The recovery and rehab was hard but necessary. Just like with the band-aid, healing can be difficult and hurt at first, but if you can get through it, your healing will come. All of the leads showed growth, and yes, the chemistry between SJS and SMA is off the charts. I love this couple!

One more week chingus...FIGHTING!

and one more thing... 

When JE asked what YH wished for.. I thought it would be for everyone to stay healthy.. but it was just for her.. YH just loves her beyond words... I almost burst into tears when i hear that... Geez.. my shipper's heart...!!! 

What is this drama doing to me???? 

1 hour ago, rain719 said:

I AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL POINTS EXCEPT ONE WHICH I STRONGLY OPPOSE - THE VERY 1ST!

1.  I really liked it that KJE and OSJ went at it, I always though that this two girl  needed  each other in their lives in some way

NOT REALISTIC! You can call a truce, be civil but you cannot put that kind of a relationship in its original form....they can go their SEPARATE lives....  same with WS....

I was never in favor of the two of them getting back to who they use to be. and you can tell that they have not. Now they have simply moved forward and that is what I always wanted. I wanted both girls at a healthy  place, where there is no  misunderstanding and where they can simply  choose to move on with their life and that is exactly what was giving to us in episode 13. They are not Bff but they are not archenemy trying to outdo  each other and I believe that is what a healing drama should be about.

1 hour ago, miss-guided said:

Yes to this! I felt like she was insensitive and a bit selfish.  I mean, most people would notice that JS wants to have some bonding moment with his mom, and we wouldn't interrupt that because we know it's important to the mother and son.  But this one, it's just too much. It's not cute, it's disrespectful.  There's a difference between trying to be a part of her boyfriend's family, and trying to make it all about her.  I mean, remember the restaurant scene where KJE's brother introduced his fiancee? When they noticed that there was something going on, they didn't try to push it.  The brother and the fiancee backed away, knowing that there would be a right moment for them to get to know each other (that sweet moment with the herbal medicine in the restaurant.  Such a subtle way for the fiancee to show that she wants to be a part of KJE's life).  As much as the brother wanted her to be recognized as someone important in his life, he also knew and accepted that there are some things where she's not yet a part of it.  But... I guess we're asking too much from CF girl. Then again, she's never shown us that subtle is a word that she understands.  I just hope that JS grabs a page or two from his hyung's dating book, so he'll know how to deal with this.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the pushy CF girl. She's too full on for me. I tend to FF through all her bits which is unfortunate because it means less of JS. I suppose they're hoping that the aegyo makes up for the lack in tact. I imagine it must work for some people but not me sadly. 

Mum seems to like her though which is probably all that matters at the end of the day. :P 

I imagine somebody thought that JS needed a girl whose personality is completely opposite to his. It's the whole opposites attract thing that plays out in dramas. In real life I wonder if guys really do go for girls who throw themselves at them. I've been labouring under the impression that guys enjoy the hunt or the chase. ;)

Aside from the OTP, I really love the bromance. The bromance probably salvaged Ep. 13 for me to a large degree. Seeing the heart-broken, teary looks on our boys was a salve on my irritated nerves. Plus the way they reached out and supported one another during the whole event was wonderfully heart-warming. They are truly the best of brothers in every single way and all their interactions just too delightful. In a way it does bring to bear the tragedy that is the Lee-Kim-Choi dysfunctionality. An unspoken gulf due to greed and suspicion separates the two half brothers. I don't think it's irreparable. Step-mum seems willing enough and YH doesn't seem averse to it but someone needs to create the opportunity.

I'm rethinking Ep. 13 a tad in light of 14. I'm still not really happy about the first 30 mins although I was always aware of what the writer was going for. The parallels with childhood recovery and how he's had to go solo... yeah, it's rather poignant but pathetic. Sure it's made him stronger but a child shouldn't really have to grow up alone without the support of a loving family especially when he actually has a family.

At least they did something here which they failed to do in Yong Pal which is to show how hard it was for both parties to go their separate ways. Making an effort here (for me at least) covered a number of writing sins. ;) 

15 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

At least they did something here which they failed to do in Yong Pal which is to show how hard it was for both parties to go their separate ways. Making an effort here (for me at least) covered a number of writing sins. ;) 

Spoiler

Yong pal? their love... i don't even know WHEN it begin.....it was a weird love relationship that i don't even know when it started!!!

Yong pal is BAD writing. ARgh. Waste of the talents. The idea was there, and despite extending, the writing was so badd..... *end of rant* 

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

:lol:...sorry didn't come all down to shoes...well ok with the color...but did you notice the pattern?..and he had gray coat with some kind of stipes

If i put aside too short pants on tall man i like how they dress...females have a lot of great clothes...designs and colors i like...and YH is usually ok dressed for me ;)

Oh the too short pants make me nutty. I read somewhere that Jo In Sung has to have his pants specially made for him because of his long legs. But he is not that tall. I think he is shorter than my husband who has zero problem buying pants. they come in different lengths and dress pants go to a tailor for proper hemming. grrr.

What I notice in this show is that yes KYH's pants are often too short and his shoes have sometimes been questionable but what drives me to distraction are KJE's clothes. Why is her stylist choosing those short pants? They are hideous.

Do South Koreans not care about hem length? Or are short pants a thing in Korea? Asia?

Lord!!! That ending bed scene teaser on epi 14!! The feeeeeel I get between these two!!!! I swear this drama touches my heart in all the right spot! Their love story is so warm and sweet! It's like drinking hot chocolate on a cold night with lots of whipped cream on top. I enjoyed the fact that on the end of epi 13 we got a chance to see how JE survived for one year and on epi 14 we got a chance to see how YH survived for one year. The bandage is such a terrific symbolic of the drama. It represents healing when you're in pain. I love how the writer used it as a metaphor for the drama. Looooove this drama!

Archived