Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, mathi said:

@zeppy10 please forgive me for this late response my dearest!:P I was so busy to give you a proper answer last week. Miane!!!!

SJS started to have tattoos since 2009. No one knows how much more ink he wants on his skin. In an interview a few years ago he shared that he would have tattoos of his wife and kids' faces on his chest.:sweatingbullets: I was not so thrill reading it though, as long as it not my face LOL, LOL:lol: For more details, please check spoiler!

Special note to @rain719: you keep counting SJS's moles, I'm so proud of you, my chingu. Since reading your "fervent wish" to kiss his... armpits, I was stunned... When will I reach this peak of yours, the most avid fan? Hope his arms and underarms in the spoiler below won't do you any... "harm" *cough cough*;)

Hide contents

SO JISUB's TATTOOS

In 2009, actor So Jisub had his first tattoo on his right shoulder blade:

3asian_Mariko_Tattoo6.JPG

This wise eye as a reminder: he won't change even been reborn. The tattoo was shown in his Japanese Movie I Am Ghost, 2009, as the silent assassinator:

tumblr_mrpvaqRKW51s6lc4do1_250.gif

In 2010, tattoos of buildings and a shining diamond were added on his upper right arm. There was this little story, told by the well-known artist who did them on him:

This guy was being very busy with full schedule. One day he received a phone call from his manager. She made him manage for a special appointment. Next day, the guy was shock to see So Jisub walking through his door instead of his manager. They had to make some sessions in order to come up with the desired tattoo,which he made Jisub sign. Smart guy! Guess now he hang this famous signature in his clinic as a precious memento. 

a8a901dde433efa877c63862.jpg

Then they started the work while listening to hip-hop music. We all know that Jisub is a quiet person, not too much of a talker, however, the tattoo artist just discovered that day. He said that Jisub was calm, quiet, not a talkative person, giving short , serious & honest answers.

After a while, they became hungry so the manager brought them MC Donald. Mr. So said it was delicious (Bet he was so happy at the chance of eating burger which never appears on his diet menu)...

sjstat201010032.jpgsjstat20101003.jpg

When the artist finished his work, he told the manager that he needs to see Jisub in 2 weeks time, in order to check if everything's alright & to take pic. As promised Jisub came back two weeks later, the skin was completely healed.

f9a36394efa10259d31b7023.jpgsjstat201010033.jpg

As dear Mywebfoot pointed out, the buildings, the diamond with 51K on it (K stands for Kingdom) bearing his dream and hope building his own Kingdom. He's dreamt to do hotel management. Las Vegas is one of his dream places to do so.

His best friend Park Young-ha committed suiside in 2010. The loss made him marked on his skin "Let's have fun and love life" in 2011. Though never forget the pain, let's love life to max whatever it takes. 

On his personal magazine SONICe 2012. His arm looked sexier with those letters!

tumblr_mux0ysZdyx1s6lc4do1_500.jpg

In 2013, he added the classic God and Goddess holding up his diamond to complete the picture, as shown on High Cut magazine vol 123, April 2014

IMG_0294-1.png

Summer 2014, when SJS released his Album 18 Years, fans once again, amazed by his new tattoo: A cool Russian star on his shoulder, and the clapper board using in filming. The clapper board and the "Cut" sound are something relate deep to his career, aren't they?

tumblr_n68j34S0wH1qgdpqho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3cukdfUg1s6lc4do2_r1_500.jpg

My dear @zeppy10 fans who met and saw actor SJS by their own lucky eyes said he has a very fair skin for a man and the tattoos looks very cool. This year, he had some little tattoos here and there on the same right arm:

Smiley

c110.jpg

Peach. He likes the smell of peach.

c28.jpg

These pics taken on his Asian Tours while he performed his hip hop songs on stage. Closed-up tattoos on his arm and underarm. There is something look like a cat but fans haven't figure it out yet.

3743521037_8ab8c5fa_web_1699754419_64be1

9-107.jpg

c27.jpg

He calls himself an introvert. Tattoos are considered as his way to express his deep feelings.

Though I myself don't fancy tattoos, I'm fascinated watching them on SJS. Indeed there is another world under his clothes (apart from those sexy moles, @rain719 honey!)

(All photos credit to owners. Tattoo artist story shared from

http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/so-ji-sub-tattos.html)

Peach tattoo OMG! ShinMinAh loves peach so much in arang&themagistrate kkkk sorry for mu delulu mind ... Mianhae yo 

His tattoo his body so sexy 

@mathi yoyoyo SANTA MATHI!!!!!

thanks for the CHRISTMAS GIFT!!! It's a piece of ART worthy of a SONICe prize!!! a lot of hard work must have gotten into that research!! thanks for the interview with the artist and the pics......... ooooo beautiful!!!!  ** gasp..** **gasp..* I'm hyperventilating... quickly brown paper bag pls..... SJS take my pulse!!!!!

panic%20Charlie-Mcdonnell1_zpsi07pth5h.g

AND added thanks for the ARMPITS!!  and the HIDDEN MOLES.... THIS IS MANNA from HEAVEN... Like I hit the jackpot... I discovered a hidden treasure... how can he outrageously display them for the world to see?????!!!!! Should be FOR MY EYES ONLY!!!!

Spoiler

sjs17_zpsrmdjtfgu.jpg

sjs13_zpsew3taqaw.jpg

Now I'm imagining a panic phallic! I'm in the "Edge of Heaven"....

panic%20phallic_zpslun2ol91.gif

Life is too cruel!! why couldn't we breathe the same air, in the same era, the same country??????   

@Ahpheng you're lurking here and I thought you were in vacay??? and to think the writer made a special accommodation for you in ep13!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

he wouldn't have gotten into a horrible crash if not for that SUV!

Spoiler

they should have used a Volkswagen instead!

weird that yu in young was with him in that ad when she told the reporters at the presscon she was looking forward to working with SJS and hoped to have more scenes with him when she has worked with him previously..... she's the model of elizabeth arden but I find her several inches short of pretty.....  there are others so much prettier! sorry just can't stand her... did you notice how arrogant she was in not acknowledging KJE when she left after the inauguration? she acknowledged the other lawyer.. she must be full of envy!!

1 hour ago, rain719 said:

[...]

he wouldn't have gotten into a horrible crash if not for that SUV!

Hide contents

they should have used a Volkswagen instead!

[... ]

weird that yu in young was with him in that ad when she told the reporters at the presscon she was looking forward to working with SJS and hoped to have more scenes with him when she has worked with him previously..... she's the model of elizabeth arden but I find her several inches short of pretty.....  there are others so much prettier! sorry just can't stand her... did you notice how arrogant she was in not acknowledging KJE when she left after the inauguration? she acknowledged the other lawyer.. she must be full of envy!!

Sorry for cutting your post, but you are right about the car ! Lol

And I didn't realize it was the two of them in the ad when I saw it before ! I find the actress sexier with that hair cut though.

I wish there was the same ad with English subtitles...

Sigh, Monday is still so far away! I feel conflicted because I want to get past the angst and sadness. But then, I don't want to miss the OTP once the show is over !

Anyway... What else didn't we talk about yet?

Something that I meant to mention is about the ladies' apartments. Perhaps it is due to differences in income. Or perhaps JE's money is all gone to repaying students loans and helping her family. But SJ's apartment is (probably, deliberately portrayed by the show) as fancy and big. But it does feel empty and cold. On the opposite, JE's place is smaller and full of stuff ... and now, friends who come visit and eat at her place. Her new dining table is barely fitting 4 people but everyone is enjoying the meals there.

@rain719 my dear, are you Keeping tabs on me ? Hehe, leaving for my holiday tonight and lurking here in between packing. Need my daily dosage of our SoJiSub-sshi. Thanks for sharing the Volkwagen mini video , liked it but would have loved it if there's no 'you know who ', I am sorry but I just can't bring myself to like her characters in dramas ! To her fans *peace* 

@mathiahhhh....can't thank you enough for SJS's tattoos and armpit hair !! 

@Ahpheng please lurk some more!!! I hope you won't completely disappear!!! I can't tap.. tap.. you know!!!! now, are you competing with his armpit hair?? and other "hairs" wherever? since it's Christmas and you've been so sweet with your Christmas present (bts) this morning, I wouldn't mind sharing his hairs....... One for you.... one for me...... one for you....... two for  me.... one for you.... three for me.....

Have a great time!

32 minutes ago, ka77 said:

Sigh, Monday is still so far away! I feel conflicted because I want to get past the angst and sadness. But then, I don't want to miss the OTP once the show is over !

Anyway... What else didn't we talk about yet?

Something that I meant to mention is about the ladies' apartments. Perhaps it is due to differences in income. Or perhaps JE's money is all gone to repaying students loans and helping her family. But SJ's apartment is (probably, deliberately portrayed by the show) as fancy and big. But it does feel empty and cold. On the opposite, JE's place is smaller and full of stuff ... and now, friends who come visit and eat at her place. Her new dining table is barely fitting 4 people but everyone is enjoying the meals there.

Don't you wish this was a 50-ep drama so we can see SJS longer??? I wouldn't have minded the angst.... just to see his face!

hugging in public when he was very careful before? I'm wondering how he will propose to KJE.... why not live tv with an exclusive interview by pd Go? He finally says those 3 important words for the whole korea and the world to know? then a very grand wedding, not a half filled 15-table setting like the inauguration..... after all they can afford it since they got 2 highly paid actors and wrecked a couple of cars??

@Erin Lokanata @szne09 and everyone asking about how to vote for the KBS Drama Awards. you can go to this site, and vote here http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2015award/netizen/couple/index.html

but you have to make an account here http://asx.kbs.co.kr/login/SSOLogon_EN.php?from_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kbs.co.kr%2Fdrama%2F2015award%2Fnetizen%2Fcouple%2Findex.html%2F

it's kinda hard for international fans to vote bc the registration is kinda complicated :(

@meliffic i think that's why i like SJS so much too bc i'm a huge TOP bias. i started shipping this couple since their giordano CFs and seeing how much chemistry they had.. but SJS and TOP are so similar that it makes me think SJS is definitely her type but she didn't get a chance to get to know him well until now. and since he's older, i feel like their relationship would be a lot more stable hahah. 

i think it's really cool how the writers tie and connect stuff from the past.. looking at the BTS pics, looks like YH did knit the scarf for JE during the time he was away from her and recovering probably. since that's what he did when he was younger and it was therapeutic for him. it shows how sincere he was, thinking about her that whole time! 

and i hope this part is in the next episode LOL. the preview had one scene so looks like they are still live shooting, so hopefully these pics are for ep 13. i hope this isn't the ending scene of the episode though! my heart can't take it and i don't think they can handle being apart for that long either :(

tumblr_nynoz3Y5fs1uh4rrxo1_400.gif

i need more moments like this where they have skinship and JS & JW are being little kids teasing them :lol:

tumblr_nzxd1u5w9I1qch9k3o3_250.gif

and i hope JE calls him "OPPA" instead of "hyungnim" when they meet again bc its so cute lol

tumblr_nzsro87PsH1shsx82o5_250.giftumblr_nzsro87PsH1shsx82o3_250.gif

9 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Ganzi means style..  so he is known as Mr Style..  it's his industry nickname..  

Having said that.  The brown suit he wore where he met kje for the first time as kim young ho the new gahong director, that brown suit was awful! It's like a tree... the colour of a tree trunk!!! Ewwww...   but subsequently the suits he wore are fantastic, especially the one the inauguration failed due to lack of turnup by other directors... 

Only that brown suit..it's a no no to me..

I agree with you, that brown suit was a bit plain to me, but he paid it off by wearing that suit at the failed inauguration, it fits him just perfect! For that i called it THE BLUE SUIT OF SEX!! SO GANZI SO SEXY :w00t::w00t:

His weird fashion of choice, we should take a moment of silence for the suit SJS wore at SBS 2013 Drama Awards.. *heads down*

Spoiler

&h=926&w=480&tbnid=ZGnCS9NqnX3pNM:&docid

*tried to insert picture in spoiler tag bit didnt work, i dont know why*

I'm watching ep 12 right now and had to pause at this scene. It made me laugh so hard. 

btTlxUY.gif

I'm almost 150% certain Henry said the word starting with "P" instead of Venus, LOL. I promise I don't have any perverted idea here :)

If I need to explain myself, here is the explanation...V sound is voiced using lower lip and upper teeth and P sound is voiceless using BOTH LIPS (watch Henry's lips) and make a sound of buff of air. I would understand if Korean was his 1st language but it is English and his character's Korean is "supposedly" not so good. Anyways, I'm just having fun watching this drama on Christmas :).

@cathyisvip Thanks! It's so funny cos apparently I've had an existing account (I must've tried registering before and forgot all about it, LOL). I'm voting right now!

Speaking of awards, I do hope SJS and SMA will be dressed dashingly on the 31st :) Sometimes SMA's stylist is just a little bit too experimental and adventurous with her choices!

48 minutes ago, cutietabi19 said:

I agree with you, that brown suit was a bit plain to me, but he paid it off by wearing that suit at the failed inauguration, it fits him just perfect! For that i called it THE BLUE SUIT OF SEX!! SO GANZI SO SEXY :w00t::w00t:

His weird fashion of choice, we should take a moment of silence for the suit SJS wore at SBS 2013 Drama Awards.. *heads down*

Reveal hidden contents

&h=926&w=480&tbnid=ZGnCS9NqnX3pNM:&docid

*tried to insert picture in spoiler tag bit didnt work, i dont know why*

The magician suit???? I don't even know how to describe it!!! Was in shock! I really want him to wear a normal tux!!!!  Chaeballll 

Archived