1st Look Interview - Sana talks about TWICE showing new sides of them in the future

"I want to be TWICE Sana who does her role more perfectly on stage. You might feel like you’re familiar with TWICE now but we still want to show & challenge many more things."

1st Look Interview - Q about TWICE's world tour

Sana: "I felt that ONCE were cheering even louder in order to fill Mina’s empty spot and give her strength. As much as we’ve become close to each other I believe we can exchange deeper, more sincere feelings."

1st Look Interview - Sana talks about her debut days 

"One year, two years, even as time passes, no matter what amazing moment I’m in I try not to forget the initial mindset I had at the start."

1st Look Interview - Sana talks about TWICE's bond 

"We’re really very close and lean on one another. No matter what hardships there are, as long as we’re together I think we can make it."

[ENG SUB/ 1stLook TV] 트와이스(TWICE) 애교퀸 사나(SANA)피셜! 스킨십을 가장 잘 받아주는 멤버는??

Jihyo's IG update:

I heard that cherry blossoms are in full bloom these days, but because we can’t go to see them, here’s Ji Tzu cherry blossoms… heh

Translated by misayeon

From kmedia: JYP will work with Youtube to produce original content featuring TWICE, who will be the first Korean gg to have original Youtube content. They are still filming and it will be released to fans worldwide in the first half of 2020.