ESgkpZ8XQAENduw?format=jpg&name=medium
ESglC6vXgAEnO2G?format=jpg&name=medium
ESglC6vXYAAs26y?format=jpg&name=medium

ESgkpaSX0AIrbS1?format=jpg&name=medium
ESgkpZ8WkAMtQpm?format=jpg&name=medium
ESgkpZ9WkAINSVG?format=jpg&name=medium
ESglC6zXgAEwnnN?format=jpg&name=medium
ESglC61WoAAMBFv?format=jpg&name=medium

We wanted to have the concert today but I’m so sorry and sad that we couldn’t ㅜㅜ Still, it was great that we could communicate with ONCE through vlive like this today!! Thank you so much to ONCE who watched until the end!! ONCE please also take care of your health!!
TWICE and ONCE, let’s all not get sick!! Thank you so much always There’s a mirror line overlapping on Mina’s face…sorry… ㅜㅜ Although Nayeon unnie and Tzuyu aren’t here… (Tzuyu is in the photo… keke)

Translated by misayeon 

Tzuyu’s mom said Tzuyu recently flew back to Taiwan and is staying home for 14 days as part of quarantine policy, and it's quite boring but she’s just watching movies, resting, exercising at home. She'll fly back to Korea when TWICE's activities resume.

JIHYO IG Update 

ONCE how are you all? I haven’t had to do anything with makeup on so I couldn’t post any updates but I thought ‘there’s apps!’ so I filmed this. Let’s be sure to meet again healthily, fighting!! 

Translated by misayeon