The 10 Best K-Pop Girl Group Hits From the First Half of the Decade

Well, Soompiers, we are now into July, and officially into the second half of 2015…and also the decade! Seeing as how much fun we had bringing you our list of unforgettable boyband hits from the first half of the 2010s last week, it is now time to let the girls in on the act. This […]

The post The 10 Best K-Pop Girl Group Hits From the First Half of the Decade appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

"Possibly the best performance of the track is this live version, which morphs into a mash-up of Daft Punk’s “Harder Better Faster Stronger” and then back into “Bing Bing,” incorporating some pretty nifty dance moves to boot. If you weren’t already besotted with Crayon Pop, you will be after watching this."

Possibly the best Kpop performance of all time :)

Oh the bias is strong in this one haha, In my opinion(that no one asked for) Step is the most iconic song out of these options, Kara is not even in my top 5 fav groups, but Step just screams Kpop.

I do not agree with this list. I'm sorry but only some of the songs on here will probably be heard for a long time. There are so many better songs by the same artist and other music as well by different artists that really defined the first half of this decade.

Guest Kombawa

4minute's Volume Up wins hands down ! stop being biased Sones, Mr Mr doesn't deserve the first place at all and you know it.
amongst all the songs listed here Volume Up is the biggest hit without a doubt.

Archived