[OFFICIAL] ♥ My Love Eun Dong Electrifying Eun-Eun Couple Thread ♥ Joo Jin Mo 주진모 & Kim Sa Rang 김사랑 ♥

-jade-

♥ My Love Eun Dong Electrifying Couple Thread ♥  Joo Jin Mo 주진모 & Kim Sa Rang 김사랑 ♥

This thread is for all who loves My Love Eun Dong OTP. 

2APpOWb.png

hybUJha.png

O1o2glH.jpg

Come On And Support Them, Ship Them. Love Them In Reel Life Or In Real Life.

All Are Welcome!

The usual soompi rules apply. Please observe. Thanks.

your the BEST @jadecloud ......:wub: i agree of  @sooyoungdaebak for starting this page ...GOOD LUCK FOR US FOR SHIPPING JJM AND KSR.... hoping for the best of them.... and im praying the two will date in real life..... thanks again... take care..

don't worry @jadecloud i will support you all the way especially for this thread for shipping JJM and KSR... this two are fated together.. hehehe... hoping so.....love yahhhhh...:wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Eun Eun is so cute together. It's their pure love and awesome performance that still keep on giving viewers their chemi- chills  :P

YOu0Nxc.jpg

Jak0oou.jpg

CR: SC from YT of Hallyu World Interview (the caption in pink reads ;You are both very compatible).

JJM in Hallyu World Interview, and was asked about KSR. These were what JJM said:

"KSR is very punctual and sincere. and she has a pure heart. In some ways, she is like a young girl."

YWX7rcL.jpg

Dwy9kSa.jpg

OhlMrLj.jpg

qhShPxb.jpg

MK6IR7O.jpg

CR: SC from Hallyu World Interview YT

-----------------

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

@jadecloud miss you too friend... after watching "MY LOVE EUN DONG " i did not watch any Kdrama lately  coz im busy with family life... hehehe but still following the thread ... hoping i can watch the new drama JJM this coming Feb..... thanks a lot... love yahhhh.... God bless ....:wub:

• 1 month later...

Archived