[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest falling U P

i'm gonna miss him with his superman headthingy<3

&how he ran into the field in the middle of the game~ T_T

he was the smallest one out of them, right? T_____________T

^ AWW yeah! i love watching the old eps because he just cracks me up. he has such a cute little voice and he was just sooo cute. remember that time when he was snoring on the bus?! LOL. i love that little booger<3

it was really sad when they started recapping like all the things that hyunjoon said. it was just so heartbreaking seeing him walk away with the stuff that they gave him. and yeah, he WAS the smallest one! i loved how sungwoo came over and touched hyunjoon's face & hugged him. and then when seungjun picked hyunjoon up! their affection for one another is just so sweet<3 was it me or did hyunjoon look really sick? he may have been sleepy but for some reason, he looked sick... like the time when they had that christmas party. :unsure:

does anyone know if that new boy that they brought in... is he going to be a permanent player on the team or is he just temp? i find it kind of strange that they didn't really give him a jersey... the boy didn't even get a formal introduction and so, i was just curious^^

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey. this is my first time replying in this thread... i watched i think all the episodes, and i was wondering if someone could upload episode eight. i think it's the one with the christmas party? thanks in advance!

^ AWW yeah! i love watching the old eps because he just cracks me up. he has such a cute little voice and he was just sooo cute. remember that time when he was snoring on the bus?! LOL. i love that little booger<3

it was really sad when they started recapping like all the things that hyunjoon said. it was just so heartbreaking seeing him walk away with the stuff that they gave him. and yeah, he WAS the smallest one! i loved how sungwoo came over and touched hyunjoon's face & hugged him. and then when seungjun picked hyunjoon up! their affection for one another is just so sweet<3 was it me or did hyunjoon look really sick? he may have been sleepy but for some reason, he looked sick... like the time when they had that christmas party. :unsure:

does anyone know if that new boy that they brought in... is he going to be a permanent player on the team or is he just temp? i find it kind of strange that they didn't really give him a jersey... the boy didn't even get a formal introduction and so, i was just curious^^

since no one answered ur question about the new boy. hes not a new boy hes the famous soccer player's own son. he came to help at the clinic and play with them. i dunno if he'll be shootdori since he doesnt have a jersey and the soccer player (i already forgot his name... =X) came to teach them some things.

HYUNJOON MUST RETURN~ but i think maybe it was too hard for him since it takes a lot of time and waking up and it probably tired up his body. or~ i dunno family problems like they said, but hes been looking not quite fully well the past couple episodes but hes always so happy and smiley. and hes just adorable. xD

MAKNAE SARANGHANDA~ (LITTLEST ONE I LOVE YOU~)

i wish him the best in school and i hope he stays healthy!! <33

Guest Shinhwa LoVe

omg! ji seung joon is so cute~!!! he's my favorite out of all of them, he seriously reminds me of kang dong won hehe lol (maybe it's the hair)

Guest falling U P

thank you for answering my question sPark*

i have been noticing that hyunjoon hasnt been looking very well lately as well. ever since the xmas episode where they had a little party for the kids... he looked really ill! i hope that everything works out for him and that his family will allow him to continue playing soccer because hes such a cute kid and it just wouldnt be the same without him =T

Guest fakeplastictrees

thank you for answering my question sPark*

i have been noticing that hyunjoon hasnt been looking very well lately as well. ever since the xmas episode where they had a little party for the kids... he looked really ill! i hope that everything works out for him and that his family will allow him to continue playing soccer because hes such a cute kid and it just wouldnt be the same without him =T

yeah =/

and when they went to the amusement park..he wasn't there either because he was sick T_____T...

but like you said!! i hope that everything works out for him(:

ldkjflas hopefully he'll come back soon~

Guest hyunwoo_luver

0.0 what if the lil one's sick like... really really sick... like a disese and that's why he left? and they said that he's gonna be gone for a little while to not raise any suspicion? o.o oh noooo~ he did look pretty sick since that christmas party... and he couldnt go to the amusement park...

hyunjoon whatever is happening or going on in his life right now i hope he gets through it and will continue to shine like he always did. =] my fave moments (probably a lot of ppl agree its a memorable moment) one of them is his batman thing. it was random but i started cracking up and rewinded it a couple times to watch over and over agian. LOL.

it wont be the same as hyunjoon but i'll still support shoodori cuz hyunjoong will sitll be a shootdori even tho he wont be playing. SHOOT DORI AND HYUNJOONIEEE FIGHTING!!!!! <333

episode comes out tmrw. =P

Guest fakeplastictrees

here's some pics of hyunjoon<3

:tears::tears::tears::tears:

(some posted before)

dlguswns_1-goadlek1004.jpg

C0CCC7F6C1D84-sh_666666.jpg

C0CCC7F6C1D83-sh_666666.jpg

C0CCC7F6C1D82_1-sh_666666.jpg

C0CCC7F6C1D81-sh_666666.jpg

C0CCC7F6C1D8BCB1BCF6-wlduddl9437.jpg

C7F6C1D819_1-jwarm486.jpg

5BB0EDC8ADC1FA5D_051023_B3AFBEC6B6F.jpg

5.jpg

:tears::tears::tears:

i miss him♥

--

is it true that minho,seungjun,and taehoon are going to stop coming out too?

Archived