The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

f.E.m: thanks!!!!!!!!!! you're the best ^_____________^ gonna download later, my pc woke up kinda slow today. besides, i'm doing my homework (gosh! i hate economics sometimes <_< )... watching love action with subs sounds so tempting righ now!

i found this. if you scroll down (ok, you can stop a few seconds to watch bea jung nam's perfect abs :phew: ), you'll see 2 performances of chae yeon. i think they're kinda old, but i've never seen them before. have you? she's in the army, what a happy soldiers i must say.

bye! ;)

^thanks not_popular for the perfs. I'm surprised you actually noticed the CY clips with that picture of bea jung nam's 'perfect abs' (just kidding!). I don't know if those clips were on her cyWorld or not, i haven't watched every vid like f.E.M.! Anyways, yeah those army recruits got a 'special' treat, I wonder if KJK was there in the audience. I see CY is wearing that lucky 'rabbit's foot' thing again! :P

oh man, i just got done watching 'love action' S3 & it is a lot more entertaining when you know what they are talking about! I'll have more to comment on this later!

[Edit]: yeah not_popular i agree with you. when I first saw the video for 'third love' i thought that guy (bea jung nam) was old enough to be CY's dad! But then I usually don't pay too much attention to the guys in her vids anyway. That 'rabbit's foot' (it actually looks like a 'fox' tail) thing is in her perf of 'only you' she seems to like wearing the ear muffs too. I noticed that furry thing hanging off her outfit during the 'couple selection' on Xman & other perfs. too. She seems to like it!

Check out next week's preview of HI-5, they are going to enter a Ms. universe pageant & CY looks really beautiful in a gold dress. If I was a judge i would pick her for sure! CY also loses some challenge & has to drink that 'nasty' tea! :crazy:

^ hahaha! actually, i was looking for some chae yeon pics. i didn't like him in the mv, but now that i saw his body... i can reconsider that ^_________^

but in the video he looks old and i was like " <_< she's too pretty for him".

lucky 'rabbit's foot'! yeh. so cute

and... i think i'm gonna download love action... i finished my work as fast as i could just to watch it before going to sleep :sweatingbullets:

i'm becoming obssesive...

Guest DegiLisious

ooooohhhhhh thx for the subs

love it

but is it me or after i downloaded

most of the part doesnt have sound at all

its just sub image and no sound?

a lil help

heheheh

weavy congratulations for becomin gold (again is it?)

thx to who

who is the one always downloads from who?

hehehehe j/k

ooooohhhhhh thx for the subs

love it

but is it me or after i downloaded

most of the part doesnt have sound at all

its just sub image and no sound?

a lil help

heheheh

you need to download all 5 parts and join them with HJsplit ^^

will edit this post with links to LQ version very soon...

LoveAction3 E01 LQ - 68.66MB

click on my sig.

[edit]

in the mean time....

chae yeon got something for her chinese fanclub [X]

three chinese letters at bottom right: I love you

A sign for her Baidu bar fans [X]

and her message, cute drawings and lovely huge exclamation marks, I have no idea what it is about though :D [X]

[edit]

this edit is gonna be lame... as I'm really bored right now... so, going back to post #7002 and stare, bulgogi88 you with me?

Hey f.E.M. sounds good to me! never get tired of looking @ 'hot' CY Pics! :lol:

Edit: let me mention for any MAC users experiencing difficulty with .avi files. For some stupid %@#* reason, Apple does not let you play .avi files natively, you have to use a third-party program like VCL & HJsplit is only available for Windows/Linux machines, so the MAC alternative are freeware programs like spit & concat or chuckjoiner.

sorry for the typing error it should have read split & concat or chunk joiner.

Edit: i wanted to see the msg CY left on baidu, but won't let me access it. i guess you have to be a member? :( Maybe someone can post it on [YEON!]! Also re: "love action" S3, the first time I watched it i wondered why so few guys tried out? But now I realize over 200 people tried out & they just chose the best to audition. I was laughing when Minwoo said he didn't want CY to do anything 'over the top'? Was he a little jealous? ;)

Edit: hey f.E.M. I think you have watched every CY vid on her hp, so let me ask you have you ever seen that one clip ( i think it was KMTV) where CY & her manager(?) are walking (down a corridor of some building) & this 'annoying' VJ runs & bumps into CY real hard & scares the daylights out of her! After watching that clip, I realized what a true 'sweetie' CY is, she wasn't really angry (i wouldn't blame her if she slapped him!) & still took time to do the interview. Then he has the nerve to ask for her number & CY tells him she isn't an 'easy' girl! I saw it one day & then i couldn't find it again for some reason.

Edit: let me mention for any MAC users experiencing difficulty with .avi files. For some stupid %@#* reason, Apple does not let you play .avi files natively, you have to use a third-party program like VCL & HJsplit is only available for Windows/Linux machines, so the MAC alternative are freeware programs like spit & concat or chuckjoiner.

The link for a Mac HJSplit program can be found here: http://forums.macnn.com/79/developer-cente...t-for-mac-os-x/

It works, because I use it all the time. And yeah, VLC player is the only player that is cross format.

Just watched the Love Action episode - thanks for everyone's hard work. Who would've thought she was a computer video game addict. what is STAR btw? (this goes to show you I'm not really a video game player ... friends have been wanting to get me to play World of Warcraft for years and I haven't even downloaded the program.)

^Yeah thanks Dori for the corrections! Due to my horrible typing I misspelled VLC player & split & concat & chunkjoiner! :blush: I remember that scene you are talking about regarding CY's love of computer games. She does this hand gesture (sorta like a 'V' sign) & let's out a cute sound! (it's around the 15:11 mark) Starcraft, huh, that's cool! i know Korea is like the 'hotbed' of computer gaming (with all the PC 'bangs' & near universal broadband access no wonder!). No surprise that CY likes to let loose on computer games, prolly helps her relieve some stress! :P

The link for a Mac HJSplit program can be found here: http://forums.macnn.com/79/developer-cente...t-for-mac-os-x/

It works, because I use it all the time. And yeah, VLC player is the only player that is cross format.

Just watched the Love Action episode - thanks for everyone's hard work. Who would've thought she was a computer video game addict. what is STAR btw? (this goes to show you I'm not really a video game player ... friends have been wanting to get me to play World of Warcraft for years and I haven't even downloaded the program.)

my friend told me that STAR is starcraft!!!!! I know it's fun and famous game, but I can't believe that top sexy singer of korea play this type of game. That's just cute :lol:

Guest varsava

i don't think Star means starcraft.It's a very boyish game.There's no way she can like that kind of game.But i know she is an internet addict

i don't think Star means starcraft.It's a very boyish game.There's no way she can like that kind of game.But i know she is an internet addict
No I think wwwa is correct, because in that scene, Kim tae-hwan says he tried playing it once, but all he could see were things coming out of nowhere attacking him & then CY proceeds to tell him she is a 'pro' at that game.

I know somebody on this forum requested a translation of what the guy's from Suju said to KTH when they whispered in his ear when backstage at that variety show. here is the breakdown:

>dong wan: unlock the handcuffs & escape!

>lee teuk: be careful!

>shindong: seriously do it!

I noticed in the beginning the camera crew is staking out CY's apartment @6:50 mark, her neighborhood looks real 'swanky'. Does anybody know of a show that actually showed the inside of her apartment? i know that 'happy shares' ep. w/ hwanhee showed the outside, but not the inside. I'm just curious, to see how the rich & famous in Korea live? ;) MC Hong Rok Gi's place looked like a 'cool' bachelor pad, but his walk-in closet had more clothes than a woman's! :P

Does anybody know what CY means, when she says she wants to go to the 'cow liver shop'? :huh: It is the scene when they are in his car.(@16:52)

If this is the game you're talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starcraft_64#...ons_and_sequels ...

... then yeah, I could totally see her into it. My friends, who are married and soon to be married women are the ones wanting to get me into this type of games so I can play with them online. My sister and my cousin (also girl) used to play the primitive version of Dungeon's and Dragons - with the board and dice. I personally (yes, me girl - same age as CY) like straight shooting games - but only when I get a chance and if all that is required is to demolish everything I see on the screen. - I don't like to think too much you know? :-P

As feminine as Chae Yeon's is, she is totally a tomboy at heart. I caught glimpses of it in Xman and Love Letter and wasn't sure, but after watching her in High Five, it's confirmed.

Edit: i wanted to see the msg CY left on baidu, but won't let me access it. i guess you have to be a member? :(

I was laughing when Minwoo said he didn't want CY to do anything 'over the top'? Was he a little jealous? ;)

a small reqtangle appears instead of the pic right? you just need to refresh the page ^^

yup, haha that was cute of Minwoo

I remember that scene you are talking about regarding CY's love of computer games. She does this hand gesture (sorta like a 'V' sign) & let's out a cute sound! (it's around the 15:11 mark) Starcraft, huh, that's cool! No surprise that CY likes to let loose on computer games, prolly helps her relieve some stress! :P

I rewinded that part at least 10 times more to watch Tae Hwan shocking expression when Chae Yeon gave him the tips. And StarCraft is a cool game, actually I used to play it a lot in junior high. But I never would've imagined our korean top sexy singer leading armed troops & destroying enemies ^_^' .... In my mind there's always this peaceful image of Chae Yeon milking cows, growing potatos & fishing in Harvest Moon =P

I noticed in the beginning the camera crew is staking out CY's apartment @6:30 mark, her neighborhood looks real 'swanky'. Does anybody know of a show that actually showed the inside of her apartment? i know that 'happy shares' ep. w/ hwanhee showed the outside, but not the inside. I'm just curious, to see how the rich & famous in Korea live? wink.gif MC Hong Rok Gi's place looked like a 'cool' bachelor pad, but his walk-in closet had more clothes than a woman's! tongue.gif

Does anybody know what CY means, when she says she wants to go to the 'cow liver shop'? huh.gif It is the scene when they are in his car.

isn't in HappyShares they show inside her apt and bedroom as well? But at the time I think she's just started out in Korea so there was no flashy walk in wardrobe and no huge plasma TV either.

Heard she moved. So I've been crossing my fingers all this time for a Hi5 special showing Chae Yeon's current apt ^^

and I think what she meant is that her artist boyfriend and her could never eat out publicly together and how she just wanted to has a 'normal' date like ordinary people, going to 'normal' shops and everything =)

^f.E.M. all i get is this msg when I try and refresh the page>02d27ef8d6702103d9f9fd84.jpg have no idea what it means?

Yeah i totally agree with you about our peaceful CY, but now I know why she did so well at the shooting range in HI-5 police officers! :P

That was her parent's house in 'Happy Shares" right? It was so funny when her dad's dog got so jealous & tried to bite CY! But yeah I heard she got her own place now & that would be great if HI-5 did a feature on all the cast's apt's/houses! :D

Edit: no nebula_81 i've never tried that, but it sounds pretty tasty the way you describe it. So you can get that in Phô & Vietnamese sandwiches (sorry forgot what they are called)?

Edit #2: thanks f.E.M for re-upping those pics! Yeah, that is really cool! I like her little doodles & drawings & stuff! (especially the 'peace' sign at the end of the letter) :lol: She seems so school girlish when you look at that! I wish she would leave something like that for soompi or [YEON!] IEF!

No I think wwwa is correct, because in that scene, Kim tae-hwan says he tried playing it once, but all he could see were things coming out of nowhere attacking him & then CY proceeds to tell him she is a 'pro' at that game.

Does anybody know what CY means, when she says she wants to go to the 'cow liver shop'? :huh: It is the scene when they are in his car.(@16:52)

u've never eaten cow liver? we eat it along w/ slices of beef to go w/ a vermicelli type soup. mmmm mmmm good.

and.... i also am a girl that use to play both starcraft & warcraft. very addicting. u don't have to be a boy; it's a skillful and strategic game, but it takes too much time online, so i stopped.

tae hwan seems very sincere w/ his last statement, prior to unlocking the cuffs.

^ lucky fans!! wanna know what she wrote...

the "v" sign! hahaha! so cute

i'm downloading love action now and it's taking so long... can't wait to watch it! ;)

**edit**

i topped a page again! but i'm gonna share something this time ^^

1990438677_6aa7a8a961_o.jpg-->creditsonthepic

she looks pretty! so sweet...

1991271498_93d9ab675a.jpg

1990446181_cc43250f05_o.jpg

^___________^