The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

he/she stole my 'my love' cd!! it was a gift from a friend and... now i have to wait till the korean music store opens. well, yeah, he/she will become a chae yeon fan for sure!! that's not that bad at all ^^

bulgogi: thanks for the pics!! the one with the angel's wings is cute!! and who's the guy in the first pic? just a random guy? that pic is funny ^_________^

Star King #38 - Battle of Cute Kids cut (en) http://youtube.com/watch?v=mXWTLqlLFcs with superjunior

2 little girls dancing to Chae Yeon's two of us song

I just saw that like 2 minutes ago!

It was so adorable, especially the younger one.

She didn't know what to do, expect shake her hips back and forth

truely the two cuties of the century! :blush:

I wish Chae Yeon was there to see them!

Star King #38 - Battle of Cute Kids cut (en) http://youtube.com/watch?v=mXWTLqlLFcs with superjunior

2 little girls dancing to Chae Yeon's two of us song

omg! the dance was SO cute!!! those 2 girls are... ahhhhh!! wanna hug them.

I also foud a funny part from Star King.Seems like Chae Yeon really likes muscle man.The way she looks at that muscle man is so........ :sweatingbullets:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hh1ThaHUY2U

hahaha! yeh. she's so impressed with the guy. kangin hit her at some point like saying "sit down girl! that was enough" hehehe!

Guest pinknalgene

Hello ! ... I'm new to this forum... :D

well actually I've been here before but I did not post anything then...

it is really nice to see an active english community of Chae Yeon fans...

just wanted to say Hi~~....

I keep getting some Soompi backup in progress message whenever I try to get anywhere.. am I the only one?

:P but today I was able to load this forum so it is a good thing!

I don't have anything new of Chae Yeon to share right now... but I have a question...or rather... a discussion.. what is everyone's favourite song of Chae Yeon? Lets limit the replies to songs other than Han Saram, Two of us, & My Love.

I'll share mine...

I like most of her songs but a few of my favourites are Track 10 - 서글픈 이별 from album 4 and in her 3rd album, track 9 둘이서.

Guest varsava

i have a question.I read 2 fanfics about Chae Yeon.They are "My nun my forbidden love" and "Love In Japan".I'm translating it into Vietnamese and my friends really like it.But i lost the link to these fanfic so i can't continue my work.Anyone has the link please send me.And i also wonder if the author of these fafics joins this 4rum.I want to ask her(i geust it's a gilr) if she wrote any fic about Yeonie and Jong Kook.Cause i'm a big fan of Jong Kook and i started to like Chae Yeon when i saw her with him.

varsava,

here are the links for you

My Nuna, My Forbidden Love: http://winglin.net/fanfic/Pinknalgene/

Love in Japan: http://winglin.net/fanfic/Loveinjapan/

by the way thank you for the translating ^^ you really put much effort to do this. i intended to translate it, too but just got lazy... :P

Pink who is the author doesn't join this forum. actually she registered but she doesn't come here frequently. because she isn't used to playing the forum settings. and i don't think she will write any KJK and CY fanfic. because she doesn't like this couple. moreover, she worships the "Giyeonism" lolz overall, she's just a very crazy fan of Giyeon.

okay, here's the video Seung Gi and Chae Yeon on Chingoo radio. i cut the acting part and already subbed it. enjoy. =]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T0mWVH42XnM

Guest varsava

Actually i don't like Yeonie and Jong Kook becoming a couple.I want them like Yeonie and Minwoo in fic Love In Japan.It's a pity that they can't even talk with each other because of a very big scandal.Still hope thaey can be good firends someday.

Thnaks for the link.At that time i don't have my own internet so i can't keep up translating.It makes me angry cause the next parts are cool.Pink is such a great writer and a huge Chae Yeon's fan.

Guest Vivskies

o.o Is Chae Yeon promoting in China or something? I saw her on a show thats named "Dancing with the stars", or something like that. It's dancing with someone.

xP

Like its a Chinese show and everything, but it appears that Chae Yeon didn't have a translater.

o.o And I was like:

"ONGZ, I KNOW HER. IT'S CHAE YEON"

<_< But then, it's a Chinese show, I doubt that Chae Yeon knows how to speak Chinese.

Yeah, it was on Chinese cable, or some crap like that

Hi pink nalgene, nice to see you back. I really enjoyed your fanfic, as you are very good writer. re: 'fav' song, here are my favs ( other than the ones you mentioned): 부탁 (butak), 하얀눈(white snow), 행복한 눈물 (Haenbok Hannum Mol). i don't understand Korean or the lyrics, so I guess my main attraction to the songs is the beat, melody, etc. If I knew what the songs meant, maybe I would like some other songs as well.

There has been some confusion on how to use 'club box' (including myself!) So here is the tutorial posted on soompi to help you learn how to d-lo, it also has some excellent 'screenshots' to guide you through the process: club box tutorial & FAQ's

Vanny thanks for the link on the Chingoo radio. It was a nice touch to add the photos! I know it's only a drama, but what was LSG thinking leaving the 'perfect woman'!?;)

Well if LSG had watched this photoshoot, I'm sure he would have never left her! :P This is good 'old skool' SEXY Chae Yeon! (hehehe!)

CY 'sexy' photoshoot!

Don't know anything about that Chinese 'dancing w/the stars', but sounds interesting!

Guest Vivskies

^ xP I'm not sure if its dancing with the stars, It was dancing with "-insert some word I don't know here-"

But yeah, if anyone knows, I'm interested

Guest DegiLisious

Hi pink nalgene, nice to see you back. I really enjoyed your fanfic, as you are very good writer. re: 'fav' song, here are my favs ( other than the ones you mentioned): 부탁 (butak), 하얀눈(white snow), 행복한 눈물 (Haenbok Hannum Mol). i don't understand Korean or the lyrics, so I guess my main attraction to the songs is the beat, melody, etc. If I knew what the songs meant, maybe I would like some other songs as well.

There has been some confusion on how to use 'club box' (including myself!) So here is the tutorial posted on soompi to help you learn how to d-lo, it also has some excellent 'screenshots' to guide you through the process: club box tutorial & FAQ's

Vanny thanks for the link on the Chingoo radio. It was a nice touch to add the photos! I know it's only a drama, but what was LSG thinking leaving the 'perfect woman'!?;)

Well if LSG had watched this photoshoot, I'm sure he would have never left her! :P This is good 'old skool' SEXY Chae Yeon! (hehehe!)

CY 'sexy' photoshoot!

Don't know anything about that Chinese 'dancing w/the stars', but sounds interesting!

omg omg omg

our onnie got nice booty!!!!

seriously she got nice back

omg looks so nice

young and fresh as always

mannn chae yeon got the best korean booty

omg im a girl

aaaahhhh

hehehe ooohh well its my onnie

hehehehe

Vanny: thanks for the video!! it wasn't very romantic, but i still love giyeon!! they're cute ^^

Hello ! ... I'm new to this forum... :D

well actually I've been here before but I did not post anything then...

it is really nice to see an active english community of Chae Yeon fans...

just wanted to say Hi~~....

I keep getting some Soompi backup in progress message whenever I try to get anywhere.. am I the only one?

:P but today I was able to load this forum so it is a good thing!

I don't have anything new of Chae Yeon to share right now... but I have a question...or rather... a discussion.. what is everyone's favourite song of Chae Yeon? Lets limit the replies to songs other than Han Saram, Two of us, & My Love.

I'll share mine...

I like most of her songs but a few of my favourites are Track 10 - 서글픈 이별 from album 4 and in her 3rd album, track 9 둘이서.

hi!!! good to see you posting here ^_________^ love your fics ;)

i have the same problem with soompi, it's kinda frustrating sometimes, but it's working fine now ^^

my favorite songs? mhhhhhhh... i have some, but i dunno the titles, so i'm gonna comae back later to tell you guys

o.o Is Chae Yeon promoting in China or something? I saw her on a show thats named "Dancing with the stars", or something like that. It's dancing with someone.

xP

Like its a Chinese show and everything, but it appears that Chae Yeon didn't have a translater.

o.o And I was like:

<_< But then, it's a Chinese show, I doubt that Chae Yeon knows how to speak Chinese.

really? wanna see that show now kekeke!

CY 'sexy' photoshoot!

yay! thanks for the link! i want those pics!!!! she looks pretty as always. as DegiLisious said, chae yeon has a great body. well, yeh, she's perfect: grat body, talented, nice person, humble... ;)

chae yeon fighting!

xP

o.o And I was like:

Hmmm.. me too, I'm quite interested now. Was it a mandarin show or cantonese? And what was the show about? Entertainment news... a game show.. jade solid gold?

And when was it aired?

I'll share mine...

ok, i like so many songs! but it's more like bulgogi says "my main attraction to the songs is the beat, melody, etc. If I knew what the songs meant, maybe I would like some other songs as well"

so, here i go:

from her first cd: "seh eep keul roh buh", i don't understand the lyrics, but it seems to be kinda happy and sweet, like "nuh man oi mae ryuhk". i love "sang chuh" (track 9 i think).

from her 2nd cd: "shidokhan whiman" (track 2), "mido", "babo", "bogoshippo", track 6 is good too and track 11. dunno who sings with chae yeon in "babo", but i love his voice. they sound so good together! "babo" is one of my favorites ever! wanna know what it is about.......

3th album: tracks 3, 6, and 'kajima'

4th album: butak and... i can't continue, i miss my cd! :tears:

i love her albums, it's hard to pick only a few songs........

****EDIT****

hey, guys, did you see this??

giyeon!

pinknalgene... luv ya!

giyeon for ever!

chae%20yeon%202.jpgcredit:aog.2y.net/korea

^My favorite album for sure. Every song is good & the title is kinda mysterious with many layers of meaning possible! ;) Did CY ever say what the album title meant? I also like the album art, it is kinda 'artsy' compared to the other albums, which just feature her portrait. Her best album & IMHO her subsequent follow up work never quite reached the 'pinnacle' this album achieved!

Also like not_popular i am intrigued by the song babo (fool), does anybody out there have any further info on this song? Is this song a re-make or a different version of a song performed by another singer?

Thanks for the link NP! I wasn't aware that LSG had a 'rock' style as well, only saw him as a ballad singer. What happened @2:20 mark, CY looks flustered for a moment?

^yes! i like the album art too!! but she looks pretty in 'my love'... kiaaaaaaa! miss my cd *cries*

i noticed the same thing!! i think she forgot the lyrics, so maybe she lost? i dunno. want to see the show. did she sing any other song or just this one and she lost? :huh:

hugs!

i topped a page... sorry, nothing to share now :sweatingbullets: