The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

just finished watching LL...finally Chae Yeon and Brian got each other. I really wish I knew what Hwanhee was saying when, Chae Yeon chose Brian instead of him. Hwanhee kinda looked disappointed hehe...too bad for him....Chae Yeon and Brian are much cuter!

I can't wait to see her on next week's LL...I'm praying she'll get tablo maybe! hahaha.....

Haven't seen xman sooo not sure if she'll be in it. I'm hoping she is, I watch xman religiously now that Chae Yeon is kinda a regular on it!! YAY!

Guest flirtashaz

she's my second fav singer from korea after lee so young. Gosh, cy is gorgeous and i love her when she's singing live. I hope she can sing live more to show off her talent, her voice is just so cute. I think she's great personality-wise too.

hey! i was wondering if u guys know of some places where u could get Chae Yeon's 1st album... i cant seem to find it anywhere...

i really like Chae Yeon... at first i thought she was ok... then i listened to her music and saw her performances and was like wow! shes cute... haha... i especially like her in the X-Man and Love Letter Eps... i think she and Kim Jong Gook are so cute together... hehe...

i cant believe she is 27! wow! she looks like... 22 or seomthing... did she get a lot of plastic done? (jw... not gonna hate her or anything)

^ i think my sister got her 1st album i gotta check!

I think chaeYeon only got her eyes done. i posted a picture of her with kim jong kook before she debuted and she looks the same.

Btw i like your banner haha Tik is soo HOT!!!

^ i think my sister got her 1st album i gotta check!

I think chaeYeon only got her eyes done. i posted a picture of her with kim jong kook before she debuted and she looks the same.

Btw i like your banner haha Tik is soo HOT!!!

OH NEVERMIND! i found the album somewhere else... thanks anywaise :D

Does anyone have Chae Yeon's performance for this week's Inkigayo??

I already watched it in yahoo. chae yeon wears red outfit and sings live agian!! Hooley!! I don't wanna download the whole show, but if there is chae yeon part, i will download for sure. Does anyone have that?

i don't know i think chae yeon sing live quite a lot compare with some other singers

and her live performances are awesome :lol:

Guest pinklegirl007

I already watched it in yahoo. chae yeon wears red outfit and sings live agian!! Hooley!! I don't wanna download the whole show, but if there is chae yeon part, i will download for sure. Does anyone have that?

i don't know i think chae yeon sing live quite a lot compare with some other singers

and her live performances are awesome :lol:

I just watched the whole Inki Gayo show, and I loved Chae yeon's outfit in red.... its cuter than the one she wore last week!!! Her live performance was also better than last weeks!!!

I think that she's the best live singer in singing dance songs!!!! Everyone talks about what a great singer Ivy is, and she is, but she's only good in singing ballads live, I don't think her voice is suitable for dance songs, although she dances well. Anyways, Chae Yeon is the best live singer in singing dance songs!!! She sounded really good today, she actually sounded better than the recording, and adlibbed in a lot of rythmns with the rapper, and she rarely does that!!! :)

Love her style, she always has the cutest outfits!!! :D

I think that she's the best live singer in singing dance songs!!!!

true!!! absolutely true!!!

She can dance well and sing well at the same time, which is amazing

And that is one of the reasons why i love her

Guest chaserj7

^i agree there...

she sings dance songs well live... :D and she's ALWAYS so cute, wearing a smile on her face and winking at the audience and stuff! :P

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I'm still dling the inkigayo performance. Since reading all the comments on it, I'm soo excited to see it.

I think I saw her perform once live...not in person...but I think on music core and she sounded really good! W/ all that dancing i'll be out of breathe!

EDIT: finally i watched the performance! She was sooo HOTT! Loved it when Andy was like "Chae Yeon Shii...." and started waving...GOSH love these two together!!

CB2.jpg

Hwanhee looks mesmerized!! i would be too...

CB1.jpg

An adorable couple...Charain....Chae Yeon and Brian's nickname...:D

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

hahaha janice I like that name more then mines!!

Has Chae Yeon ever done a drama?? I wanna see her in a Banjun Drama...wonder how she'll be in acting....as good as her singing/dancing!!!

I'm still dling the inkigayo performance. Since reading all the comments on it, I'm soo excited to see it.

I think I saw her perform once live...not in person...but I think on music core and she sounded really good! W/ all that dancing i'll be out of breathe!

EDIT: finally i watched the performance! She was sooo HOTT! Loved it when Andy was like "Chae Yeon Shii...." and started waving...GOSH love these two together!!

CB2.jpg

Hwanhee looks mesmerized!! i would be too...

CB1.jpg

An adorable couple...Charain....Chae Yeon and Brian's nickname...:D

I just finish watching this LL yesterday!! i loved ittt!!! LOL i heard Fly to the sky and ChaeYeon are really close friends.

Guest pinklegirl007

CB2.jpg

Hey everyone, look closely....

Do you all notice that Choi Shi Won's and Hwanhee's eyes are both on Chae Yeon, and not at Shim Eun Jin?? :P

Even though Shim Eun Jin is half naked and Chae Yeon is all covered up, she's got all the guys' attentions! That shows that being sexy isn't all about showing skin.

I love Chae Yeon even more these days, she's a lot different from her 2nd album days.... her music videos are not as scandalous, and it seems she is singing live more often. :)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

^ Yeah i see that . OoOh Chae Yeon *Wink Wink

Muahah . I Saw that Love Letter Episode . Who did she get

partnered up With . And BTW Does Kim Jong Gook still air on

X.Men? Im a little behind