The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest busolaodude

TOTALLY AGREE... (but i didnt see any comment yet in youtube. coz i've banned youtube, n i used veoh. But now, Veoh banned me :sweatingbullets::wacko: )

yeah, i can say those peoples are "stupid" (no offense :rolleyes: ) angry for nothing. They didnt know that Yeonie basically close with Andy ;)

owh, really? :o

i didnt know that. is that in X-man? :unsure:

Bad Jong Kook's fans (No offense :sweatingbullets: ) :tears:

i wish she will find a good guy to be married soon :rolleyes:

haha that got me cracking up.

yea. it was really bad, thats why chae yeon has so many anti fans.

yea xman when they reavealed they know each other, i dont know if it was yoon eun hae fans or kim jong kook fans that was bugging chae yeon but i was really bad. i am a yoon eun hae fan and a chae yeon fan love them both maybe love chae yeon a little more and funny thing is chae yeon and yoon eun hae are also very very good friends. what bugs me is those people that claim to be fans of a celebrity but they are causing trouble for their close friends.

this type of stuff dont only happen with chae yeon, it happens with most celebrity. another perfect example was yunho(dbsk) getting poisoned by an elf(super junior fan club) when dbsk and suju are bests of friends, most of them have grown up together since they were little. sory for going off topic but fans can be crazy sometimes

i remember chae yeon telling the story on ysmm about an anti fan writing treats and horrible things on herwebsite that she got deppressed one time, every morning she would go to the website so as to delete it so that her parents wouldnt see it. then one day she opened a mail of a girl and the girl was like she was not a chae yeon fan but a kim jong kook fan and she gave her encouraging word that although there are extreme fans but also fans that care about her(like us :rolleyes: ) i was really touched and i cried my eyes out seeing her cry.

just hope that every chae yeon fan would stick by her no matter what.

Guest magnolia

Magnolia, where do u come from?

Veoh also No Longer Available in my country (M'sia n Indonesia) :wacko:

May be she just has nothing to do :sweatingbullets:

Eriic?? Haha.. But i think that's impossible too, coz Eric's filming his new drama. ;)

so, all of hot guys, unavailable, huh? :unsure:

i'm from Indonesia... :lol: It just happened after i installed the VeohTV..i don't know why but here Veoh runs so slow..now i have to rely on Youtube. :(

The term of "Queen of Events" actually was given to her when she became the guest in PKL's Wonderful Outing.

Ah, you right. I totally forgot about Eric filming his new drama. Who else then? *thinking hard*

hey can any of you peeps out there translate this article? this news story is blowing up on all the korean entertainment news sites...

Yeah, i've seen this news since yesterday but did not know what it was talking about...i just can read the word "sexy" and "concept" ? :sweatingbullets:

I just checked the comments on youtube, and my comment got seven thumbs down...hahahahaha...

Yeah, i've seen this news since yesterday but did not know what it was talking about...i just can read the word "sexy" and "concept" ? :sweatingbullets:

in the past 15hrs.. since i woke up... there has been 18 articles... and that's just from yahoo korea. so i'm sure thru all the other search engines, there's plenty more... wouldnt find out till until someone can read the article or... until we see that ENT clip.

I like this couple...:) Sorry if these had been posted before...

and.. i think everyone here likes that couple as well... or at least he's on the list too. no worries about reposting pics..... cuz i'm sure only the crazy people *ahem* reads way back from page 1, haha...

just a pic to share

20080604111731864.jpg

Guest sana000

I seen a lot of Banjun Drama with lots of male and female artists, but I haven't seen any of Chae Yeon in Banjun Drama. Does anyone know if Chae Yeon has Banjun Drama or did a special guest appearance?

Guest baqinardo

haha, yeah Hwang Bo is cool...still recall her Xman days wearing the retro granny specks & her darting 'lizard' tongue :lol:

haha.. i remember that. i like Hwang Bo in x-man. she was so funny.

hey can any of you peeps out there translate this article? this news story is blowing up on all the korean entertainment news sites...I tried google translator & bablefish, but as usual it only spits out gibberish, as

bablefish is the most useless translating software ever for hangul!

<_<

anyways, the only thing I can decipher out of it, is something relating to her mobile phone download wallpapers, the 'sexy' party theme pics, the article mentions some controversy about them or something...she will be appearing on ETN today? man, I hope she isn't getting ripped off again like the last time she entered into an agreement to market her mobile phone pics...apparently these pics are hot downloads & selling like crazy, so she needs to get appropriately recompensed.

you guys also read that.

i just read that in daum.

i was so scared.

20 Millions for her nude pics? :wacko::tears:

i think that just stupid gossip.

someone manipulated her pics, n sold it.

coz as we know, she was a sexy icon in korea.

i almost cry when her father said that:

"As i know, She's not that kind of girl. She's such cute n innocent girl" (i totally agree :tears: ).

i'm from Indonesia... :lol: It just happened after i installed the VeohTV..i don't know why but here Veoh runs so slow..now i have to rely on Youtube. :(

eventhough we cant surf veoh.com, but veoh tv still can be used.

just use search button. but u will never know who's the uploader :(

Guest hello_world409

hey can any of you peeps out there translate this article? this news story is blowing up on all the korean entertainment news sites...I tried google translator & bablefish, but as usual it only spits out gibberish, as

bablefish is the most useless translating software ever for hangul!

<_<

anyways, the only thing I can decipher out of it, is something relating to her mobile phone download wallpapers, the 'sexy' party theme pics, the article mentions some controversy about them or something...she will be appearing on ETN today? man, I hope she isn't getting ripped off again like the last time she entered into an agreement to market her mobile phone pics...apparently these pics are hot downloads & selling like crazy, so she needs to get appropriately recompensed.

I'm not going to believe this article until we, well I, know the whole story. Yes, we should all be concerned but...you know that people these days like to manipulate celebs. Example A: Celebs in the US are constantly trying to truthfully say that they did not take nude pics. And the people who are selling these so called 'pics' are just trying to get money out of it.

Truthfully and honestly, I just think that Chae Yeon would never do this, so those people who are doing this to her just makes me wonder what kind of world do we live in? They make me sick, seeing them taking advantage of those people who worked so hard just to get where they are today.

So, I'm hoping that this is not true and that people would just leave her alone.

Guest xocutiex07

I'll translate really briefly.

The article title states, Chae Yeon Got $2 Million for Selling Nude Pics?

She was on an interview and she said she didn't get $2 million from her mobile pics like people stated. (It's kinda annoying that the word nude is in there. Cause they were just sexy pics.) Anyways, she said that she didn't know that her mobile pics would be so popular so she only got a certain amount of money for it upfront. She also said that she would NEVER do nude pics even if they offered her a whole lot of money cause she thinks that's private and she would show anything like that to someone she REALLY loved.

Guest magnolia

Thanks for the translation...that was exactly what i thought. I was little afraid of the word "nude" there, but in another article she said "nude pics, NO" . I'm glad that in fact she said that (after reading the translation). I know she's not that kind of person, but i'm worry about her "sexy pictures".

By the way, which "pictures" those articles talking about? I'm really curious to see it. What kind of pics that worth $2 million?

yeah thanks for translation^^ funny how they use the word 'nude' so liberally... but her management company needs to sign a better deal w/ the telecom company so that she gets a percentage of the total sales as opposed to just getting paid up front...yeonie deserves the 2 million :P

nebs uploaded that artistes512 clip of CY in Hong Kong on [YEON!] credit: in the pics

nzhawi.jpgo7niae.jpg2vdiu85.jpg

edit:

By the way, which "pictures" those articles talking about? I'm really curious to see it. What kind of pics that worth $2 million?

these are some of the pics, i'm sure a search will turn up the complete set...

pretty mild IMO, hardly worth making a fuss over

:huh:

party4.jpgparty5.jpgparty6.jpgparty7.jpgparty3.jpgU1345P28T3D1965430F326DT20080328145619.jpg

Guest magnolia

Ahhh, these pics..I saw them already. Thanks for posting them, though.

Yesterday when i was lookin for CY news, i found some blogs that post about ChaeYeon and Andy...hahaha..i think that must be the effect of WGM episode. They are really fast finding anything about Andy-CY. :)

Here are the examples, i think these are from XMan Special Hainan?

untitled1.jpg

1.jpg

Guest Dori

thanks for the translation ...

That's what I thought she said when I saw the article - That she wouldn't do nudes but she would with someone she loved. - Smart girl. Interesting how they did the 'Sexy Chae Yeon vs. Good Chae Yeon'.

Guest hello_world409

The article title states, Chae Yeon Got $2 Million for Selling Nude Pics?

She was on an interview and she said she didn't get $2 million from her mobile pics like people stated. (It's kinda annoying that the word nude is in there. Cause they were just sexy pics.) Anyways, she said that she didn't know that her mobile pics would be so popular so she only got a certain amount of money for it upfront. She also said that she would NEVER do nude pics even if they offered her a whole lot of money cause she thinks that's private and she would show anything like that to someone she REALLY loved.

Thanks for the translations.....much appreciated. I was also wonder why they were calling them 'nude pics' when they weren't :blink:

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/wonderful/Vo...?bidx=wonderful

[03.06.08]

Thanks.....I think I've seen this before and I do agree that Yeonie was so cute and sweet :blush:

#Part 3

Don't know what this show but Yeonie really cute ^^

--------------

Credit : Daum

Thanks.....I think I've seen this before and I do agree that Yeonie was so cute and sweet :blush:

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/wonderful/Vo...?bidx=wonderful

[03.06.08]

#Part 3

Don't know what this show but Yeonie really cute ^^

the webpage u linked... is actually the show's webpage. called 'wonderful day' - that's ep 8. she only appeared in that part 3 of 8 (i think) cuz i see ss501 in the majority of the ep. (i'm sure NP wouldnt mind watching the whole ep tho)

thank u for that link, i didnt know mnet have their current shows up for onstream viewing.

um.. sharing pic per post.... eye candy

20080605091710386c3_091710_0.jpg

Interesting how they did the 'Sexy Chae Yeon vs. Good Chae Yeon'.

yup, as if she is incapable of being both, but i guess provocative headlines sell stories...

thanks Barbie_iDoL for the link to the Mnet show^^...btw, your avie is pretty cool,

reminds me of Bride of Chucky!

:lol:

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjk5NzI4NzY=/v.swf

CY on the show two cops(?) w/ JHR talking about her sexy poses, anti-fans, & heechul

these pics look old judging from her hairstyle, but don't have any info on when they were taken, but she is at some event sponsored by the fashion brand Roots...look ladies you can order the same tie dyed shirt yeonie is wearing for only $29.95 online @ROOTS Direct! :P credit: in the pics

o7umvs.jpg2me74h1.jpg

speaking of avatars, nebs

you've had that Song Hye Ko(?) one since you entered Fair Haven, how about changing it? my suggestion, a Jeon Ji Hyun one!

^_^

Guest magnolia

Thanks for the link...curious about the Heechul part..:)

I think those are new pictures..i saw them with the news. The fashion show was held yesterday.

Today she also performed in SBS as a guest star. There were also Kim Gun Mo, DJ Koo Jun Yup. The video available at SBS Net.. but sadly i cannot open it. :(