The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest pekkles

My first fan account shall be of lovely Chae Yeon~ Haha

I wasn't really a big fan, just thought she was cute and sang decently, had a great personality and character on variety shows, so I was just expecting a good performance- but it was awesome! She sang live, I think, and was dancing the entire time- I only knew Duriso so I sang along for that song, but the others were really good. I think her performance sounded a lot better than her recordings, her voice was really bright, and she was really friendly between the songs. And she was really active at the last performance where everyone came out ^__^ unlike some of the performers who just stood around in the back.

So I enjoyed her performance a lot more than I thought I would =D I hope she comes back sometime!

I don't have any good pictures to post =[ because my camera was really awful with the zoom. Sorry~ hopefully other people will come and upload lots of HB pictures~

Guest asopijw65

Did anyone who went wait to see if the performers came out afterwards? I wish I could have, even if there was only a small chance. I would have waited, but my friend was picking me up right after the concert. She seemed so nice at the last song! My camera had run out of batteries though after the pictures I took. Ack, I wish I could have ran up closer to the stage.

Guest xkrankydankyx

i expected her to be pretty, but when i saw her at HB last night she was GORGEOUSSSSSSS

she was really skinny too;;

it was so cute how she kept apologizing for the problems with her outfit

she was really good at dancing as well~~

i've always loved her and i was really happy that i had really good seats since i was able to see her face and everything

everyone was screamingggggg when the backdancer helped her with her dress problem lol

here's a picture that my friend took with her phone last night

Hb2008_Chae_Yeon.jpg

Guest Lis_424

u guys are making me to so envious .. and jealous .. i wish i was able to go ... they should do one in toronto .. altho im not korean .. there are a lot of koreans here too

thanks for all the clips and pics~~~~~

Guest Barbie_iDoL

Thank you for sharing!! Im jealous u guys :ph34r:

To see Yeonie in real life is my dream ^ ^ heheh

Her backup dancer helped her w/ her mic. While performing, it kept falling off and wouldn't hook on the back of her dress. Props to the backup dancer. When she went out onto the extended stage, (I had a back view of her and the dancers) he kept looking at her to make sure everything was okay while she was performing.

KHYPE will have their pics of Chae Yeon up soon!! She was so sweet!...she came up to take our heart signs during the finale performance!! She was the first, then the others started coming up, as well. Minwoo...HoYoung, Hyoyeon (SNSD), Tiffany, Ock Ju Hyun...even LeeTeuk!!

She was so sweet!...she came up to take our heart signs during the finale performance!! She was the first, then the others started coming up, as well.

i noticed that she was the first to do that as well <33

okay, i won't be uploading any clips b/c mine's were very shaky >__<

but i just have to say that i was REALLY impressed with chae yeon :wub:

she sings live very well on top of her dancing as well <3

she's so small :lol: but GORGEOUS and cute <3

i'd have to say that of all the stars, she's one that definitely caught my attention ;)

Guest Dori

Photos don't do her GORGEOUSITY justice. Nebs and I actually had a small interaction with her - will post that later. For now ...

2506002693_cc962a1c21_b.jpg

i'm happy to read so many good comments on her performance! even from people that are not fans of yeonie ^^

yeah, she's the sweetes girl ever! and so pretty and talented ^^

i'm proud of being her fan!! i wish i live in korea or the states so i could meet her!! but nope, i live chile... >.< (i love my country but we are so far from all the fun!!)

Photos don't do her GORGEOUSITY justice. Nebs and I actually had a small interaction with her - will post that later. For now ...

yay!! small interaction? wanna know about that!! i've been waiting for your comments guys!

did you take the pic? gosh! you were so near from the stage!

Guest plumangel3

hi everyone :)

i was at HB and i have to say that Chae Yeon is so pretty!! i really liked her perf. she looked really happy and nice.

her singing was really good too as well as her dancing. :)

^i have to agree. my pics dont do her much justice (they're pretty bad quality) but i'd still lik to share them.

595.jpg

596.jpg

597.jpg

598.jpg

600.jpg

601.jpg

602.jpg

Guest `kimberly

Question: When do you think was Chae Yeon the most pitiful?

MC: This one everyone has to think cautiously before answering....

everyone: up to now we've always been cautious before answering!

<laughter>

MC: Ok, let's reveal the answer.

MC: Chae Yeon's answer is "in the morning when I can't get up".

MC: Brother's answer is "when she came back home so late and tired that she can't get asleep".

MC: Dad's answer is "the time when she hurt her ankle and also when she can't get enough sleep".

MC: Mom's answer is "when she smiled and said, "even if I'm more tiresome it's still ok".

Mom: sometimes she looked very tired, but she never throw a tandrum because of that, her face is still filled with sunshine."

MC: oh...that's how you should treat your family members.

Mom: but it even hurts me more when I see her like that.

Mom: I think it's better for her to just throw a tandrum....but she'll always just said it's ok and don't worry about me.

Mom: When she smiled and said I'm fine, it hurts me a lot inside.

Mom: you can see on her face that she's very tired, but she'll just said she's ok.

CY: Yes that has happened a couple of times, when I was going back home, sometimes I was so tired,

I started crying in the car, but once I got home, when I saw my mom I knew I would want to cry

even more. So usually I just cried enough on the car, after I felt better then I'll go home.

Because I knew if I started crying, I knew my mom would get hurt even more than I do.

That's why I always told her I'm fine.

epilogue:

Originally a kid that doesn't know anything....

a cute kid long time ago....

has turned into a beauty.

MC: right now is there anything you want to tell your family that you didn't get a chance to before?

CY: they've always been very supportive, now is the time I should repay them, but they've always

been so caring about me, I really want to thank them. They've always believe in me, I feel I

am so lucky. That's why I want to repay them with more love,

epilogue:

Wish this family always be healthy and happy.

There's also one more part that was kind of moving...when they asked CY's mom when CY was debuting in Japan...she experienced a lot of hardship at that

time... and asked her how she felt about it.

CY's mom: at that time my feelings I can't really described in words...

"Do you cried often?"

CY: looks like my mom is going to cry again....

"in what way was it the hardest on you...."

CY's mom: watching her suffer...can't eat well/drink well when she first arrived....afraid she couldn't get use to it.... when she was in Japan she called back home sometimes....I asked her was it very diffcult in Japan....she replied it wasn't hard...wasn't hard...but she kept crying over the phone

MC: CY is going to cry just like her mom like....such a lovely family......

CY is the best!

Oh my goodness, I totally teared up while reading those.

I was never really a "fan" of hers. I'm officially a fan now.

Even though I anticipated DBSK and SUJU the most, I must

admit, Chaeyeon's performance was probably the most

entertaining.

[her backup dancers played a huge role; they were SO hot!

and I loved how they seem to really care about her lil mic problem]

She genuinely smiled throughout her whole performance and I

found it totally cute how she said "Thank you!" in the middle of

her first song. <3

I'm not too familiar with her songs but I LOVED them.

They were really catchy. I think they are remixes right?

Are there official mp3's of those remixes?

BTW, thanks for the translations.

You guys just made me love Chae unni even more.

edit

Nvm, I found the song I was looking for.

I think her voice is cuter live :]

Guest hello_world409

Wow......I'm hearing really good things about Chae Yeon's performance at the HB......I wish I could've been therenoexpression.gif.....oh well, at least I got to see pics of her. Also thanks for the uploaded vids/pics, much appreciatedoriginal.gif

Look at what I found at lcy.com

Someone supporting CY's line!!!!!I believe its Allband(?) who is wearing one of the capshappy.gif

2426322_16973751.jpg

2426322_26623757.jpg

credits: lcy.com