The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest DegiLisious

now there r more chinese fans r postin vids of her

heheheh

yeeey they probably have more vids and pics of

Chae Yeon

thanks not_popular for the link...that was too cute, i love how she can get 'honey' to growl on cue, CY was making some seriously funny faces...i was cracking up @1:30 with 'tiffany', that was funny...

i seem to recall her wearing that pink Paul Frank hoody on HSC, but not sure... :unsure:

omigod, too many cute chae yeon stuffs are 'abusing' me recently.... XD

I think it is HSC, isn't that she took up 2 challenges? one with hwanhee and the other one which could never be found anywhere.... but if it's HSC then why is it on KM?? aahhh confusing~~

anyway, too damn cute!! XD thanks not_popular

bulgogi: thanks for sharing! gonna watch it right now. i'm curious about the plastic container thing :blink: it doesn't sound glamorous at all! must watch that

she wanna fly like harry potter! hahaha! cute ^_________________^

i can see her flying... like a superhero/action star :sweatingbullets: (maybe cause i was watching this minutes ago?)

about htf...chae yeon looks gorgeous on that show!!! her hair, her smile, her clothes... pretty!

i saw it in youtube, but coudn't find it again, thanks for sharing!

**edit**

topped a page! but nothing to share =/

sorry!

Guest lyly_flower2000

Ahhhhhhh, I'm so crazy right now. A lot of works and midterm is coming up next week

But u guys are sharing a ton of CY's shows that I haven't watched it before. Thanks for sharing all stuff.

Time is too fast for me. Hope after 2 weeks I can have time to see her.

Miss a lot of her shows but I just made a sneak peek on them.

CY is so cute and pretty as usual.

Guest funnee

thanks not_popular for the link...that was too cute, i love how she can get 'honey' to growl on cue, CY was making some seriously funny faces...i was cracking up @1:30 with 'tiffany', that was funny...

i seem to recall her wearing that pink Paul Frank hoody on HSC, but not sure... :unsure:

It was soo cute! And I never knew how small Tiffany is! Honey was adorable also :)

But what did she say to/about Tiffany at 1:30?

Yeah, I too remember watching HSC and she was wearing the pink hoodie when she was over at her parents place. But I don't think it ever had this clip... Seemed like it was part of another show because right before the clip ended, it showed CY in her van and there was some transition music.

It's been such a long time since I last saw CY's videos. There's so much catching up to do!!

i have that whole happy together friends ep where she danced to new kids and w/ the reunion of elementary school kids. also the making of two of us vid (yes she's laying in a container half filled w/ water and they took pics from the top, that's how her hair/clothes looked nice and floating in a way but seems cold/uncomfortable). i think i have a few more stuff that i don't think ive seen people talk about here on this thread. but i have no idea how to upload stuff. if people can coach me through it, i'll try. or anyway i can send files to other people here so they can upload. but they're huge files.

^ please, share with us!!! do you have a youtube account? you could upload you stuffs there so everybody can see our yeonie ;) or maybe you can ask to f.E.M, energywen or Mirae-chan how to do it, they are like the masters of uploading and sharing files :P

***edit***

bulgogi: can't see the first part of 'what's up star' with chae yeon. something's wrong with the link i think (i tried yesterday and today i tried again... but nothig). it's the only link that doesn't work (maybe it's just not working for me...? =/) well, it's not like i understand what she's saying anymays, but i'd like to watch the while thing ^^

i just watched the new episode of high five. it was ok, but chae yeon did great this week ^____________^ i'm so proud of her! hehehe!

i think next week will be better. yeonie will be performing the MJ dance she did on JT2OU!!!!

can't wait ^______________________^

High Five Episode 35: Military Training Part 1

High Five Episode 35: Military Training Part 2

High Five Episode 35: Military Training Part 3

High Five Episode 35: Military Training Part 4

High Five Episode 35: Military Training Part 5 --> here you can see why yeonie is the best!! ^^

credits to wolfbladedemon @ youtube

v welcome to the thread seeseeii!! (the club of yeonie lovers... kekeke!)

Guest seeseeii

Chae Yeon is my fav. Korean singer!! <3 Go Chae Yeon~~

I think she's very professional~~ Even when it comes to dealing with haters~

i think i have a few more stuff that i don't think ive seen people talk about here on this thread. but i have no idea how to upload stuff. if people can coach me through it, i'll try. or anyway i can send files to other people here so they can upload. but they're huge files.

nebula_81, PMed you =D

Do you guys want to download "happy together friends"? I can upload :), got it from mandy_quyen's CB a while back ago

After watching last sunday Hi-5, i really admire her even more.

She did really well when she jumped down (maybe partally because of Stunt Women Ep.??)

I don't know how someone, who scare of height, can jump from somewhere 11m above the ground

I'm scare of height too. I think i won't be able to even climb up the stair.

Do you guys want to download "happy together friends"? I can upload :) , got it from mandy_quyen's CB a while back ago

yeh, that would be nice ^_______________^ she looks pretty there

i love her dance to ''shackles'' too!

you can watch it here (if you haven't yet)

le seung gi is smiling during the whole dance. he's like :w00t:

he even stands up to watch her!! hahaha! so cute ^^

Guest lyly_flower2000

Hahaha just rewatch her shackles, I love it too.

I'm in love w/ her Xman. This show is really great and I never get bored to see her in Xman.

And already saw her Hi5. She kept screaming on the platform, and I think it was cute.

When she rappeled down, she looked pro. Just look at her pose .

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

[HQ] Happy Sunday - High Five (2008-01-06).avi [447.9MB]

Sorry for the dumb question, how do I download the file from the site? The interface is in Korean and I can't read it :sweatingbullets:

Edit: first post on the Chae Yeon thread! I really like her in X Man and am in the process of watching more of her in Love Letter, her songs are really good too I like her voice a lot

Guest mishybear

Chae Yeon is my fav. Korean singer!! <3 Go Chae Yeon~~

I think she's very professional~~ Even when it comes to dealing with haters~

welcome to the thread seeseeii!!

and omgosh the military hi-five is so interesting! lol you should all watch it!

haha shackles is a christian song... :sweatingbullets:

Guest lyly_flower2000

Sorry for the dumb question, how do I download the file from the site? The interface is in Korean and I can't read it :sweatingbullets:

U need an Clubbox account to be able to download the files

This is the thread show how to register Clubblox account:Click here

Just follow the direction and u can register it easily.

Hope it can help u.