The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

thanks!

It was good to see her perform again...I like the pink top. biggrin.gif

I liked the top too! pink is my fave color :P but I prefer the black top ^^

too bad she's not performing on Music Bank... why is that? she has perfs on China or something?

what about Inkigayo, any idea if she's performing this week?

she should have a special stage... like when she was promoting Shake and she made this big entrance on a red car on M!CD

that was :w00t:

wonder if she's planning to promote another song from the album?

thanks for the links and info ^^

CJ Medialine has a really nice office ;)

Guest maryosei

I want her next promotion song to be ma lover

@shinhdeplol thanks for the link.

something really worries me,why is it that some people keep on making comment about chae yeon's nose and how she

looks alot like hyori now,i guess they are too late on realizing that they favor each other a little bit.

very upset when someone also said no wonder no one wants to date her. i mean dating or getting married is not by

force, when she is ready she will do so and no doubt she would love to have a family one day.

chae yeon twittered this and hope someone can translate it.

chaeyeon_lee

.험난했던하루.. 가 지났다... 생각이 많아졌다 ちょっと ワガママになろうかな(−_−#) まう、いい子は結局なんだ。好きにしちゃェ~♪( ´θ`)ノ 삐뚤어질꼬얏!!!!!!!! 크하핫

about 8 hours ago via TwitBird

Guest suusse

hi dear friends!

oh good hehehe miss Chae Yeon like crazy, her absence from shows makes me weeak hehe

saw Boa on guerilla date and saw other singers do some fashion photoshoots. Wonder why Chae Yeon doesnt do it!???

How about her schedules for next days? When will SGB KBS WOrld air? anyone?

TNXXXXXXXX

thanks for the pics!

I'm sure there are at least a couple of fan cams of Yeonie's perf, it's just that Yeonie's fans aren't as fast as other fans, that's all :P

for nw, we have the pics ^^, and she looks hot!! I like the outfit, looks like a sesy sailor... I guess that if they release a 2010 version of Sailor Moon, that's how the sailor warriors would look ;) hehe!

yay!! can't wait to see her on Inkigayo this sunday ^^

I miss her!!!

How can people think Yeonie is fake?

that's ridiculous! <_< haters...

she's genuinely nice and sweet, that's one of the main reason we love her and we stay loyal to her

thanks for keeping us updated, gogi!

and thanks to ST for the translations, which are always accurate ;)

You know I'm a TeiYeon fan, so I was thinking that, as Tei just released his new album, maybe we will see him and Yeonie together on a tv show soon? :P

*** edit ***

why do I keep topping pages? :sweatingbullets:

ok, here are a couple of siggies I made...

yeonie_sigg.jpg

lookonlyatme.jpg

I'm out of goodies haha!

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 thanks a lot for the links you are the best. it seems like we have been on page 674 for all most three days now so thank God we have move on to the next page. hopefully a kind soul would sub this Celebrity Goes to College/Kaist S4" for us.

maryosei

I like your new avie too!! hope Yeonie continue to work with A.Minor, he's talented! the songs he made for Yeonie are daebak! ;)

bulgogi

thanks for the links! see? you keep us updated ^^

Yeonie was so concentrated! haha ^^ so cute

she looked kinda uncomfortable too, but it was nice to see her talking with one of the members of MBLACK ^^ the one who sat next to her ^_^

she got more scree time on this show than in the last episodes os SK she was on... all together!

wanna see her on more tv shows... she's so fun to watch ^^

Guest maryosei

@bulgogi88 and @not_popular am glad you guys love my new avie. i just thought of it that it would be really cute if i used that.

i forgot about starking bcos she didnt get any air time last week.

i also thought she was kinda uncomfortable in Celebrity Goes to College/Kaist S4" but she definately had fun though

Guest suusse

hahah watched celebrity goes kaist with Chae Yeon and she was definetely uncomfy about something. I think she complained about her bein not fully prepared for the show coz she came from a meetin and she took off her fake lashes and her hair is messy.. sth like that

and when other guest came in such as MBLAQ she looked a bit embarassed coz she hid her face heheh.

sooo cute interactions between Lee Joon and Chae Yeon ^^ awww he ran and sat beside Chae Yeon, was soooo happy, coz Joon is my fav MBLAQ memba, he is dorky.

And when the test wasover heheh they talked to each other soo cute heheh and she waved at him when the results were announced and the show was over ehehe

definetly cute pairing

Chae Yeon is really such an adorable sunbae! hhehe love her and was soo happy to see her on a show again heheh

pls pls pls let her be on a weekly showwwwww

Guest maryosei

Chae yeon posted two cute pictures of hers on twitter but unfortunately couldnt copy and paste it here so please if anyone has an idea how to paste it here i would be happy. thanks

Did she also perform today i was tryna check on youtube but couldnt find anything

hahah watched celebrity goes kaist with Chae Yeon and she was definetely uncomfy about something. I think she complained about her bein not fully prepared for the show coz she came from a meetin and she took off her fake lashes and her hair is messy.. sth like that

and when other guest came in such as MBLAQ she looked a bit embarassed coz she hid her face heheh.

sooo cute interactions between Lee Joon and Chae Yeon ^^ awww he ran and sat beside Chae Yeon, was soooo happy, coz Joon is my fav MBLAQ memba, he is dorky.

And when the test wasover heheh they talked to each other soo cute heheh and she waved at him when the results were announced and the show was over ehehe

definetly cute pairing

Chae Yeon is really such an adorable sunbae! hhehe love her and was soo happy to see her on a show again heheh

pls pls pls let her be on a weekly showwwwww

Aww! CY did looked quite uncomfortable. She still looks good though.

I love MBLAQ. Rain raise them well. They definitely are more enthusiastic on shows than other boys groups. *cough cough*

It was funny when Lee Joon ran to sit beside CY. hehee

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 thanks for the detailed info on how to copy and paste and the link of her performance today on music core.

These are the two twitter pictures Yeonie posted

http://twitpic.com/2goq78

http://twitpic.com/2goqhx

GAON Music Chart remember when chae yeon first debuted she was number 62 and moved back to number 82 and now she

is currently number 37 and hopefuly moves up again. very happy.

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Kim Soo Ro’s Special Class to Top Universities (2010-08-19).avi [601 MB]

MBLAQ, T-Max (Joo Chan Yang & Park Han Bi), Chae Yeon, Ha Joo Yeon (Jewelry), Seo In Gook, Supreme Team, One Two, etc.