The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

Oh okay didnt know she the same gal who goes by the name wenting. hope she remember yeonie very soon and come by. oh she is from singapore cool.

I love her on SGB, her poses were so cute. It’s the first time I saw Chae Yeon and Joon conversing. I hope to see her and Mblaq interactions in the future. ^^

I’m very disappointed with the two shinee members. They need to learn some manners. Someone should give

All of kpop a red card, they are so rude. It upset me when I read that article about Yeonie. He didn’t reject her. She didn’t even say she was interested in him. That was totally unnecessary of them. -_-

I think her and shindong suit as friends only. He does have a girlfriend.

Thanks for the links and pics everyone. ^_^

I can see Onew looking at Yeonie. I can't wait for star king ~

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 and @Not_popular thanks for the pictures,she looks good as usual. i wonder from korea to china is the plane ticket not that expensive because including her they were six of them and they just return back to korea for spending just a day or two.

she looks gorgeous in these airport pics :wub:

i would love to see TeiYeon on WGM but i guess the show isn't as good as before. idk any other variety show because i only watch if CY is in it haha but i want it to be with fun games & not a lot of idols because it 'll ruin it for her <_<

i watched Family Show and i think cy should do a korean show with kids too like SNSD & SHINEE idk the show name but it 'll be great :)

chae yeon & the kids were so cute and funny :lol:

812201064707am.png

812201064725am.png

812201064751am.png

812201065351am.png

Chae Yeon Cut on CultwoShow!!

Chae Yeon - Look Look Look

Chae Yeon - Two of Us

credit: baidu bar

i wonder if she 'll be perform on Mnet 20's Choice? and i didn't see her name on Hallyu Dream Concert lineup :( i was hoping she 'll perform in these kind of festivals.

^

that's one busy schedule...

Chae Yeon Cut on CultwoShow!!

thanks for the links ;)

and I agree, that show with the 2 little kids was so cute and fun to watch!

the boy spoke in Korean... seems like he's Korean but he's been living in China for a while?

Chae Yeon has fans from the age of 3 haha! kids love her, and adults too :)

esp some pervs like bulgogi haha! joke <3

wow thnx for the schedule update , i hope she 'll perform on Mnet 20s Choice but maybe she wont because she wont win , i checked the polls and she isn't in any one :(

do you think we can still vote if we just keep typing her name HERE!! maybe her name 'll show up , even if she doesn't win at least she 'll see the support she is getting :)

Guest suusse

tears.giftears.giftears.gif

missssss heeeeeeer!!!!!

bigger companies can achieve more, i guess. SM like companies with big names such as Boa, Shinee, Suju and SNSD, influence winners of weekly charts... so sad

hoped Chae Yeon wud win an award. And I still cant believe she's gone when important Live shows are done. oh welll

wud freakin love to see her on weekly show or even on Happy Together or Come to play!!!!

Guest maryosei

@Amura thanks for the links for the registration and voting, i just voted and i hope that she win this one cos she deserve to have at least one award.i hope she has fun in china and hope she performs next week. At the same time if is God's will she will win.

Guest suusse

tnx @Amura

voted for her and for other 3 that i dont know :D just to make sure she wins

SK is gettin borin and borin, few moths ago the show was awesome, great guests and perfs but now just random dudes or wannabe comedians..no fun at all

where is Chae Yeon now? in china?