Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest xosandy

Fans Flock to See Bae Yong-jun during His Secret Visit to Japan

byj_l.jpg

Actor Bae Yong-jun is considering returning to Korea earlier than scheduled from Japan, which he has been secretly visiting since July 20, due to his fans¡¯ overwhelming behavior.

The Japanese daily Nikkan Sports reported July 21 that Bae might have to go back to Korea soon.

The actor visited Tokyo on July 20 to film a TV commercial. The newspaper added that the actor had kept his visit secret to avoid any commotion, but his fans were waiting for him at Narita Airport, and could also appear at the opening of a restaurant that Bae planned himself.

The newspaper wrote that Bae, who has visited Japan for the fourth time after seven months since his last visit, was wearing black jeans, a black jacket and sunglasses and has grown his hair for his role in the upcoming drama ¡°Taewangsashingi,¡± which he will begin filming upon his return to Korea.

Bae¡¯s Japanese agency, IMX, said on its Web site that the safety of both the actor and his fans could be jeopardized if the situation continued, and that Bae has been forced to suddenly change his plans and return to Korea as soon as possible.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...6852_11858.html

Guest liezle

i guess you already know that our posts for the last 2 days have been lost. if you don't know yet, read the pink notice above.

anyway, since there were major news that were lost. i'll be posting them again for the benifit of those who haven't read them and only visit the thread on a weekend.

Kwon Ohkyeong posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

Korean to English translation by Joanne

[NEWS]'Big caliber' BYJ, delivered 200 million relief donation for flood victims

[My Daily]7/20/06

20060720143109.860.0.jpg

Actor BYJ set out to help flood victims.

BYJ delivered 200 million won to National Disaster Relief Council in AM on 20. The 200 million won donation BYJ has delivered is planned to be used for moneteary donation, relief goods, supporting meal provision for flood vicims, and expense for damage recovery activities for flood victims in the flood areas that suffered severe damage including Pyeongchang, Inje, Hweongseong in Kangwon Province.

BYJ told that "My heart is breaking as one of people (in this nation) while I am watching flood victims who are suffering much damage and pain from sudden disaster. I wish them to recover from scars by quickly putting forth strength, and I hope that helping hands can follow continuously."

Previously, BYJ delivered donation of 300 million won to World Vision, international relief organazation for the damage recovery from earthquake/tsunami in the South Asia region in January of the last year, 200 million won to domestic pediatric cancer patients and to Social Welfare Joint Fundraising Council for the women's welfare, etc., conitnuing on persistent donation activities.

On the other hand, BYJ will leave for Japan in the afternoon on 20, and upon returning home after finishing his schedule including CF shootings, he plans to begin shooting of the drama 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi' in full scale.

[bYJ who delivered monetary donation of 200 million won to help flood victims, Photo=My Daily Photo DB]

Reported by Kang Eunjin,ing@mydaily.co.kr

Copyright ⓒ My Daily

Guest liezle

as most of you know byj went to secretly to japan on the 20th. here are the news related to his arrival in japan

BYJ left for Japan on 20th

Source: Goodday, Kim Jae Bum (oldfield@gooddayi.com )

Japanese to English translation by Gaulsan

Title: BYJ leaves for Japan in secret

- will attend the opening ceremony of Korean Restaurant

BYJ, who didn't appear in pulbic for a while, left for Japan on 20th.

It has been 7 months since his last visit in December 2005. BYJ didn't make any official movement except preparing for Taewang Sashingi. BYJ will stay in Tokyo for 5 days.

BYJ will attend the opening ceremony of a Korean Restaurant "Goshireh", and work for two CFs.

Goshireh is a Korean restaurant of about 1000 square meter, which is planned to be open in late August at Hiroganedai, Rokbonki.

It is being set up by 'Smart Kitchen', a franchise company 100% invested by BYJ.

Smart Kitchen is planning to make a Korean traditional ceremony, 'Gosa', with Japanese press.

BYJ will attend this ceremony as a special guest.

BYJ is also planning to have two shooting schedules of CF.

This tight schedule is becuase he will not be able to spare time to go abroad for a while if the drama shooting starts.

BOF kept his visit to Japan in secret because an accident could occur if the airport is crowded.

BOF also keeps the schedule of his arrival and departure, and the place he will stay.

On telephone interview, BYJ said, "The schedule is rather tight, as I am leaving for Japan without rest. I decided to visit now, as it would become more difficult once the shooting begins. During the 5-day visit, I think I will have a day off. I am planning to rest at the hotel pool and read the script of the drama."

On the other hand, BYJ finished fitting up and martial art, and is busy with schedules such as reading scripts, costume fitting, character analysis, and test shootings.

When the test shooting was taken, rumor that BYJ started the real shooting has been spread.

BOF said, "the shooting has actually started in July with the fitting. The main shooting will start in August, when the rainy season passes."

[bOF Notice] BYJ's Japan Visit

KOB* Notice 58

[*korean official board]

Notice about BYJ’s visit to Japan

Greetings everyone,

Bae Yong Joon has arrived in Japan with staff around 1:30pm this afternoon.

We would like your kind understanding about not informing you in advance

due to the airport security.

BYJ visits in Japan this time in order to film advertising campaign.

Please kindly be advised that there is no official schedule

by which BYJ can turn up in public.

After the schedule, BYJ will come back to Korea

to start filming the drama “Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Great King and Four Gods)” immediately.

We always appreciate your kind interest and supports toward him.

We also would like to deliver our consolation

about the disastrous heavy rain and flood in Korea.

We wish there will be no damage among our family

and wish all of your health and safety.

Best wishes,

BOF

<Trans>On BYJ’s Japan Visit

This was posted on JOB*

[japanese official board]

Greetings to our family,

We would like to inform you that BYJ has just arrived in Japan with his staff awhile ago.

Because he will be on a busy schedule including shootings for commercials during this visit, unfortunately, he will not have the opportunity to meet with all of you directly. Your understanding would be deeply appreciated.

For the purpose of avoiding confusion in public areas and securing everyone’s safety, please understand that we would not be able to post information such as his schedule on this official board in advance.

We look forward to your continued warm support for BYJ.

[Trans] JOB Notice: An Appeal to Our Family

Reposted from: www.happiebb.blogspot.com

bb wrote ~

anyway, here's the english translation of the JOB posting.

the notice was posted this evening, 7pm japan time.

i do believe that the majority of the fans are calm and well-behaved,

so please... i hope there'll be no finger pointing or whatsoever here or on other boards.

as with fans everywhere, there will be always be a small fraction of fans

who would behave in a manner that may endanger their own safety as well as others.

would also like to add that quite many japanese sisters

have posted on the JOB calling out for calm and consideration,

appealing to everyone to consider things from wuri yong joon's standpoint

and give him the room and space that he needs to do his work.

may everything work out for the best,

and that wuri yong joon gets to complete everything smoothly and safely as scheduled.

Original in Japanese: Administrator / JOB

Translated into Chinese: Kyouei / 俊心咏恒 loveyongjoon

Translated into English: Happiebb / www.happiebb.blogspot.com

JOB Notice: An Appeal to Our Family

Since Bae Yong Joon arrived in Japan today,

the number of family members gathering at the soon-to-be-opened restaurant in the city of Tokyo

has been on the rise.

Not only does this result in inconvenience to the nearby residents and neighbours,

it has also become difficult to ensure the safety of our family.

At the same time, this has also caused hindrance

to the last stage of the renovation work for the project.

And even more serious was the dangerous behaviour

of how a fraction of the family chased after the vehicle that Bae Yong Joon was in

when they were at the airport.

If the above situation continues or happens again,

and we feel that we are unable to ensure the safety of Bae Yong Joon himself,

as well as the family,

then the work schedule that has been planned will not able to be carried out smoothly.

We will have no choice but to make changes to the arrangements

and go back [to his country] immediately.

In the event of that outcome,

this will be going against everything Bae Yong Joon himself has wished for;

as such, we trust that we have your understanding.

Furthermore, Bae Yong Joon will also not enter or leave the hotel from the usual route

and not from the main entrance.

We hope to have each and every family member's understanding and assistance,

so that we do not cause inconvenience to the guests and staff

at the hotel Bae Yong Joon is staying at.

Once again, we would like to reiterate our hope

to have every family member's understanding.

Also, let us all work together to allow and help Bae Yong Joon

complete all the activities that have been arranged for his trip to Japan

in a smooth and safe manner.

Guest liezle

Polaris posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

BYJ, at loss as fans flocked in for secret trip to Tokyo

[Yonhap News]7/21/06 11:17

Nikan Sports in Japan reported on 21 that BYJ, having visited Japan in utmost secret in 20, was considering ealry return home due to overheated behavior from fans.The News paper reported in an article titled, "Yon-sama visits Japan, Exceptionally asking overheated fans' that "Although BYJ visited Japan in the afternoon on 20, he faced with situation of going home right away."

He visited Tokyo, Japan on that day to shoot CF, and he will proceed with the shooting in a studio on 21.

Saying, "Although BYJ did not inform this visit in advance to avoid confusion, there were fans waiting for him from Narital Airport," and the newspaper reported, "Fans are also making queue at a restaurant which is scheduled to open soon as planned by BYJ thinking that BYJ might appear there."

As the situation turned like that, IMX, BYJ's agency in Japan,extraordinarily put out a notice on its homepage that "We judged that we could nott secure safety of BYJ and fans if such situation continued, " and "We cannot help but make a response including return home, suddenly changing the original plan."

The newspaper reported that "BYJ's visit to Japan was the fourth since the events of the film 'Oe Chool' in August of the last year, and he stepped on Japanese soil in 7 month since December of the last year, " and "BYJ appeared on that day in an appearance of wearing black jean, black jacket and sunglasses, and he showed smile with long hair flowing down below shoulders for the drama 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi' which he will shoot in full scale after his return home."

Reported from Seoul, Yoon Goeun,pretty@yna.co.kr

Copyright ©Yonhap News Agency)

Guest liezle

i think this the is last news from the 2-days posts that have been lost :D

[Trans] BYJ was chosen as part of the Taiwanese textbook

Source : 2006/07/21 news - www.libertytimes.com.tw

chinese to english translation by cam

In addition to the famous ancient saying of

“Reading creates a house of glittering gold,

reading brings a great beauty to behold”

[from the 3rd emperor of the song dynasty zhenzong (968-1022)]

The most contemporary saying these days is

“Reading breeds a Bae Yong Joon”

The magic of Hallyu leader BYJ has pierced through the textbooks in Taiwan. In Year 1 of higher school of 95th year of republic of China [2006 is called the 95th year of republic of China], BYJ’s picture forms part of the teaching material in the subject of “Citizen and Society”.

Chapter 8 “Multiculturalism” in the textbook of “Citizen and Society” published by Nan-yi, includes topics such as social phenomenon of “Otaku” and “Hallyu”. Inside the textbook, a magnificent picture of BYJ surrounded by thousands of fans in front of the Grand Hotel Taiwan taken when he was there for his “Untold Scandal” promotional tour a few years ago.

BYJ’s iron cast fan Lucy is a teacher of “Citizen and Society” in one of the higher schools of Taipei. She unexpectedly discovered BYJ’s sunny smile from the textbook when they were delivered for the new semester from the examination board in May. The lucky encounter is like a newly found jewel. She has been teaching for years, never dreamed about meeting him in the textbook. After she shared the news with the fan club, everyone was so keen to take a look. But the books were not available in the shops as they are distributed directly to the schools. All the fans were asking her to get it for them as part of the group purchase. Last week when she went to S. Korea, she took 5 copies especially for BYJ’s BOF.

BYJ will be in the higher school Japanese geography textbook next year

It is reported that the Japanese higher school geography textbook is planning to include BYJ’s tornado effect in their 2007 teaching material. In comparison the Taiwanese fans will be able to “see BYJ” this year. In the teaching material of last semester’s “Citizen and Society”, its “Culture discovery” in Chapter 7 states that as the cultural distance between the countries are getting smaller in the 21st century, many Taiwanese youth are not just fans of their local idols such as Yang Rainie, Zhou Jie-lun, but S.Korean idols such as BYJ, Rain, Song Hye-Kyo are also to their liking.

BYJ is as a role model and the best spokesman according to the publisher

The chief editor of Nan-yi said that the chapter would cover Korean culture and its Hallyu effect in Taiwan. They have chosen BYJ’s picture as an example given that his popularity was not limited to Taiwan alone, but in Japan, HongKong, Macau and many other countries, causing a strong tornado effect. At the same time, he has had very little negative news.

The chief editor also mentioned about BYJ’s revisit to Taiwan last year when they were editing the textbook. The degree of his fan’s madness way exceeded other S. Korean stars such as Lee Young ae and Rain. Although there are many well-known S. Korean entertainers, taking all matters such as public perception, reputation, recognition and popularity into consideration, BYJ was the one that has been chosen.

Guest liezle

before i post the latest on japan, let me repost these photos again which style-nim took at the subway station of jamsil.

[New Photos] Lotte Duty Free - from Jamsil Subway-station

dscn3599hc9.jpg

dscn3603pq6.jpg

dscn3613pc1.jpg

dscn3621ye5.jpg

dscn3628nb9.jpg

dscn3631ui3.jpg

dscn3580ng5.jpg

dscn3581fi3.jpg

so HUGE :D

dscn3582ft6.jpg

Guest liezle

i'm so happy to read this news. hope that the 5-days visit of yong joon will end up with no mishaps. if yong joon is happy everyone will be happy. :D

Scene in front of 'Kosireh' as seen by a family...

Yukihosi posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

Japanese to Korean translation by Yukihosi

yokihosi wrote ~

As I worry after seeing the public notice (on Japanese OB), I asked a family who lives close by ('Kosireh') and heard about situation there..

The situation as seen by her yesterday was that there were about 100 people.

The 'Kosireh' is located in high-class residential area, and it was said that they are creating a restaurant by renovating a building that was an office originally.

On streets around (restaurant), there were around 100 family, and all of them were standing quietly and there were no incidents such as causing harm to people in the neighborhood.

Yesterday, Yongjoon-ssi entered the 'Kosireh' at around 1:50 and got out at around 8:30 and returned back.

As he seems to stay well without big confusion, I hope our family to feel relieved..

My heart is for him to please finish schedule in Japan uneventfully and return home.

Dear our family, have a nice day...

......omit.................

Guest jaimez

dear liezle, have we lost a few pages of posts? I thought we are up to P.368 last time I checked in. Is my mind playing tricks on me again? :o

Guest liezle

Photos of Damduk !

posted by gaulson in byj's quilt

These are photos taken by a staff(?) and the staff uploaded this on her blog. According to the blogger, these were taken at a special studio located in Pocheon.

I brought this photos from a fan cafe which reposted this.

Woori YJ is in the center, leaning forward. ^^

pimg_749167153224034.jpg

pimg_749167153224035.jpg

latest photo of Yong Joon @ the Narita Airport in Japan 07.20.06

by mikann3

06-07-20-1.jpg

dear liezle, have we lost a few pages of posts? I thought we are up to P.368 last time I checked in. Is my mind playing tricks on me again? :o

hi hi jaime!

we lost 2-days of posts. the admin actually made an annoucement which can be read above. good thing about it is that it's only 2 days of posts. geez, i don't want to happen again what happened at soompi last october where in all data were lost.

hope we see new photos and latest news on yong joon. i'm really craving for more of him. :crazy:

Guest liezle

merci, camille! i'm so proud to be amongst the viewers who saw AS. it's a real great movie! :D a work by dir hur not to be missed.

Some update of April Snow in France

posted by camille in Quilt on 07.21.06

Today I would like to share with you some news about April Snow in France.

As you all know, April Snow was released on April 12th by Pretty Pictures, a small French distributor. Although there isn't any big marketing to promote the movie (YJ is quite unknown here) and the movie was released in only a few number of theatres, AS is appreciated by French media and movie goers as you've seen all the reviews I translated and posted here. Anyway, it continues to screen week after week and last week-end when I came back home after my holidays, AS is still being screened in 5 theatres (4 in Paris).

Last Wednesday (July 19th), the number of theatres increased from 5 to 6 (4 in Paris). For me, it's really fantastic. AS is the first Korean movie released this year in France, Marathon and The Duelist released after AS are not screened anymore since a long time and A Bittersweet Life released on May 10th is screened now in 5 theatres (2 in Paris only).

omit...

Have a nice week-end.

camille / http://toujours-byj.blogspot.com/

Guest liezle

[vod] ytn news - 21/07/06 Relief efforts continue

translation by cam

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/br_enter/2006/07

Relief efforts for the victims of the flood continue, many entertainers have reached out with helping hands, with BYJ’s 200 million won donation leading the way, which has earned him much high praise.

There were others, such as Shinhwa vocalist Kim Dong Wan, who donated 1.5 million won. Singer Lee Sung Chul has donated 2 million won. Broadcasting DJ Kim Je Dong has donated 3 million won.

In addition, actor Cha In-Pyo and many other entertainers have also contributed to the rescue effort. The most notable donation was the one from BYJ yesterday totaling 200 million won.

Many stars are reaching out to the victims of the flood disaster, hoping for stabilization to return to the region. Many are in the process of joining the rescue effort, with every contribution no matter how small counting. They also convey their warmest regards via the ARS telephone line.

source : ytn_[s브리핑] 수재민돕는 손길 계속, 배용준은 2억원 성금

장미 2006-07-21 16:15:10

SJS donated too...

courtesy of happiebb / http://happiebb.blogspot.com

not sure if you guys heard, but sjs has donated 20m korean won [approx US$22,000] for the flood victims in korea too. he had reportedly donated the money to the international rescue organization, Good Neigh Bros, on 20th july. click here for the chinese news.

nice guy! cute too!

and of course, he's with BOF. [liezle : this is cute bb ;) ]

Guest liezle

<Trans> News from Yahoo Daily Sports

Japanese to English translation by flowerbossa

On July 21, it became clear that “gosireh”, a Korean cuisine restaurant currently under construction (location- Siroganedai, Tokyo), produced by popular actor Bae Yong Joon who is presently visiting Japan is planned for opening on August 10. On this day, Yon-sama entered the restaurant for the shooting of a new commercial for SECOM at 2 p.m. Approximately 100 fans crowded the vicinity, and at one time, 20 security staffs worked to control the situation.

The restaurant occupies the first to third floors of a five story building. The restaurant which accommodates 140 people, takes up the first two floors, and the kitchen and staff room is located on the third floor. On the 23rd, a dinner for celebrities is scheduled in a venue in Tokyo [i think this is today :D ). Preparations for the opening of the restaurant which would be the third one produced by Yon-sama, is proceeding smoothly.

(from Yahoo Daily Sports July 22, 2006)

Guest frances

hi guys ! its nice to have soompi back though we lost 2 days of data :(

anyways, i was browsing the net & came across this.... i missed this one !!

April Snow was screened last 16th of july in the 8th Osian's-Cinefan Festival of Asian Cinema

from 14-23 July 2006 at Siri Fort Auditoria Complex and Alliance Francaise, New Delhi

source ~ http://www.cinemaya.net/c8-section.asp?sect1=22

f220.jpg

APRIL SNOW

WAE CHUL

KOREA , 2005

Direction: Hur Jin-ho

Festival Section: ASIAN FRESCOES

Screening Details:

Siri Fort I

Sunday July 16 2006, 1:45 PM

Synopsis:

APRIL SNOW revolves around a car crash that leaves a man dead and two lovers in coma. However, things get complicated because the two are, in fact, married to other people. On learning of the accident, their spouses rush to the hospital to be near their comatose loved ones. As they sort out the patients’ possessions, they come to grips with the truth and are overwhelmed by feelings of confusion, anger, betrayal, and grief. Their solitary existences begin to intertwine, and a mutual attraction develops between them. But is what they find together more than just a passing fancy? Is it love? And if so, what will they do when - or if - their spouses wake up?

Screenplay: Hur jin-ho, Lee Won-sik, Seo You-min, Shin-Joon-ho

Cinematography: Lee Mo-gae

Editing: Lee Eun-soo

Principal Cast: Bae Yong-joon, Son Ye-jin, Chun Kook-huan, Lim Sang-hyo, Ryo Seung-su

Production: Bong Rae-kang / Blue Storm Production, Show East

Music: Jo Sung-woo

reposting~~~

yong joon's version of the dibi dibi dip ( rock-scissor-hand using the body :P )

180591pr0.gif

Guest frances

Photos of Damduk !

from gaulsan

These are photos taken by a staff(?) and the staff uploaded this on her blog. According to the blogger, these were taken at a special studio located in Pocheon.

I brought this photos from a fan cafe which reposted this.

Woori YJ is in the center, leaning forward. ^^

pimg_749167153224035.jpg

another blurry photo of BYJ aka Damduk taken from the said studio (the girl w/ the pinkish tee on the right is the blogger/staff :) )

a010004219ta7fr2.jpg

another shot of the studio ~

a0100042_19_ta6.jpg

got these photos from shieshie byj blog :)

Guest liezle

poor us :( we can only see damdeok in a blurry photos and no news coming fromjapan :crazy:

hi frances! i'm having trouble with my YM can't sign in.

Guest frances

hi liezle !! me too, having trouble w/ YM :(

no clear gkfg photos, no latest updates, lost data, no YM :w00t::w00t:

what a way to spend a rainy sunday !!!

good thing we have these to keep us preoccupied :P ......

lotte1ab7.jpg

lotte2kr6.jpg

lotte3gg6.jpg

and these.......

neteiru.gif

negaeri.gif

okiru.gif

toziru.gif

from shieshie :)

Guest liezle

source : www.foreverbyj.com

not really sure if this is the first time we are seeing this photos but according to the title of this post in www.foreverbyj.com these are unseen photos befor. :)

unseen.jpg

unseen3.jpgunseen4.jpgunseen5.jpg

unseen2.jpg

frances : i'm in YM now :D but i've switched server again bec we had a blackout. :crazy: