https://blog.goo.ne.jp/ty4401?fm=rss

Based on google translate:

It is a long-awaited Mr. Yon Jun who is away from the stage stage
Even if I see the recent appearance of the surprise shots
I thought that Mr. Yon Jun who is the same as that time was there

I was glad that you seemed healthy than anything

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sunny88 said:

@willenette hi! Definitely a crazy article and I feel sad about how this media Dispatch seems to be on the attack mode! I am sure this is a way to gain readership for them just like all the tabloid news.

Below is another article - more of the same but there are some pictures of BYJ. As much as I think it is a privaicy invasion, it is nice to see some newer photos of him, though blurry, I thought he looked well and of course handsome even with the cap and hoodie! :) 

I do hope the media stop picking on him!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/05/dispatch-claims-jy-park-lied-about-his-affiliation-to-religious-cult-members-who-faced-charges-in-the-sewol-ferry-tragedy

Hi sunny, thanks for sharing MORE on this. Is Dispatch trying to smear BYJ's name. here? :(

On 5/4/2018 at 2:53 AM, willenette said:

Hi sunny, thanks for sharing MORE on this. Is Dispatch trying to smear BYJ's name. here? :(

Hi Willenette - Dispatch is definitely is up to no good and is trying to increase the sensation of their reporting by smearing BYJ;s name! I hope they get sued big time!! 

Just saw news that Song Yoon-ah, BYJ's leading lady in The Hotelier will be in a new drama this year.  It seems like all of the leading actresses in his dramas are continuing their acting career even though a few of them took a long hiatus from acting.  

This is totally random, just miss BYJ as I finally finished reading his book. 

• Like 1

Happy Mother's day to everyone! :)

Not that it is nice to have the reporters invade BYJ's privacy but it is nice to see him in action (sort of), it has been too long since any new photos, let alone videos of him are seen. I have to say he still looks really handsome :heart:

• Thanks 1

THE INVESTOR] SM Entertainment on May 15 said it has completed the acquisition of talent agency KeyEast Entertainment from its founder and Chairman Bae Yong-joon for 50 billion won (US$46.75 mil). 

Actor-turned-businessman Bae handed over his 25.12 percent stake, or 19.45 million shares, in KeyEast to the K-pop behemoth. In return, he was paid 15 billion won in cash and 35 billion worth SM’s new shares. 

With the latest deal, Bae now holds 920,000 shares, or 4 percent stake in SM, becoming the third-largest shareholder after founder Lee Soo-man with 20 percent and National Pension Service with 4.8 percent. 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=142&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F05%2F15%2F20180515000631_0.jpg

In his new role, Bae -- who shot to stardom with his lead role in “Winter Sonata” -- will focus on managing SM’s marketing team and serve as an advisor for the global strategy of KeyEast. 

SM chief Kim Young-min will join current KeyEast head Shin Pil-soon as the new co-CEOs of KeyEast. 

SM, the record label known for K-pop acts like EXO, Girls Generation, SHINee, Red Velvet and TVXQ, has been on an acquisition spree to strengthen its TV series production and contents business, expanding beyond K-pop. 

In March, SM announced it acquired FNC Add Culture, TV series production arm of FNC Entertainment, for 30 billion won, becoming the largest shareholder with 30.51 percent stake. FNC Entertainment, which holds 18 percent stake, follows the ranking. 

With the addition of KeyEast, which houses popular stars like Kim Soo-hyun, Han Ye-seul and Ahn So-hee, SM will ramp up its market presence in TV shows and dramas, with a stronger lineup of actors and actresses, industry experts say. 

The latest deal pushed SM’s shares to rise 8.52 percentm_img_390.pngSM Entertainment completes acquisition of Bae Yong-joon’s KeyEast

• Like 2

MORE --

SM acquires KeyEast Entertainment in deal

14200530.jpg

SM Entertainment officially acquired a majority stake in KeyEast Entertainment on Monday, making KeyEast’s CEO, actor Bae Yong-joon, SM Entertainment’s third-biggest stakeholder.

SM announced their plans of acquiring major stakes in not only KeyEast Entertainment, but also FNC Add Culture, a production company, in March.

Bae handed over 25.12 percent of KeyEast Entertainment’s shares to SM for 50 billion won ($46.8 million). On top of that, he was paid 15 billion won in cash and 35 billion won worth of SM shares.

As a major stakeholder of SM, Bae will participate in managing the agency’s marketing team, and also work as an adviser on SM’s global strategy.

Bae married actor Park Soo-jin in 2015, and the two recently had their second child.

By Sung Ji-eun

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1

In his new role, Bae -- who shot to stardom with his lead role in “Winter Sonata” -- will focus on managing SM’s marketing team and serve as an advisor for the global strategy of KeyEast. 

I wonder how involved he will really be in those roles.  I have got a great marketing idea for him - star in another drama or movie! That will sure to be a hit and expand SM's global market!:D  

• LOL 1

Happy Memorial day to whoever celebrates it!:)

Boy, I can see why so many BYJ blogs became inactive, there are so very few news about him except for the above. But I think he is one of those rare stars  that continues to shine no matter how long he has been out of the spotlight.  I wonder if he pays any attention to those FB pages and Instagrams that continue to post his photos and fans like Sayaka who continues to update her BYJ blog.

Anyway, I started watching one of his very early drama  "First Love" .  He was so good in it (of course!:D)!

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 8:20 AM, sunny88 said:

Happy Memorial day to whoever celebrates it!:)

Boy, I can see why so many BYJ blogs became inactive, there are so very few news about him except for the above. But I think he is one of those rare stars  that continues to shine no matter how long he has been out of the spotlight.  I wonder if he pays any attention to those FB pages and Instagrams that continue to post his photos and fans like Sayaka who continues to update her BYJ blog.

Anyway, I started watching one of his very early drama  "First Love" .  He was so good in it (of course!:D)!

Hi sunny, Memorial Day in SK is being celebrated but work is not suspended by law so, it's not one of the SK public holidays.  SK celebrates Memorial Day on June 6 of each year. :lol:

• Like 1

@willenette I am assuming you are in SK so I hope you get a day off on June 6!:)

Do you hear more about BYJ in SK or is it also crickets there?:D  I am glad there isn't any more negative news about the cult thing or the hospital episode.

I follow the Keyeast FB page and it seems like they post a lot more after the acquisition by SM.  I am totally bias (of course) but I really don't think any of the actors they have been promoting look anywhere near as handsome and charming  as BYJ. 

13 minutes ago, sunny88 said:

@willenette I am assuming you are in SK so I hope you get a day off on June 6!:)

Do you hear more about BYJ in SK or is it also crickets there?:D  I am glad there isn't any more negative news about the cult thing or the hospital episode.

I follow the Keyeast FB page and it seems like they post a lot more after the acquisition by SM.  I am totally bias (of course) but I really don't think any of the actors they have been promoting look anywhere near as handsome and charming  as BYJ. 

Hi sunny,  I guess just like anywhere else, you can hear some news about some celebrities much more if you focus on your biases - if you keep your eyes & ears peeled for them. hahaha. You can get to read them on news & see their ads around the place. But, do you know how to see them when you're in SK? If your bias is a singer, go to their live taping of a music show, visit their labels’ offices.  If you're lucky enough, you can also spot them on big shopping malls although encounters with them have been few and far between. I guess these are the best for star-sightings so far. Or you can go to their Cafe and Restaurants.  But it’s not going to be easy. It’s much more likely you’ll see a cardboard cut out of your favorite actor or celebrity before you see them in person! :lol: But, I've seen BYJ 2x in person - in Seoul & in Japan.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2018 at 11:38 PM, willenette said:

Hi sunny,  I guess just like anywhere else, you can hear some news about some celebrities much more if you focus on your biases - if you keep your eyes & ears peeled for them. hahaha. You can get to read them on news & see their ads around the place. But, do you know how to see them when you're in SK? If your bias is a singer, go to their live taping of a music show, visit their labels’ offices.  If you're lucky enough, you can also spot them on big shopping malls although encounters with them have been few and far between. I guess these are the best for star-sightings so far. Or you can go to their Cafe and Restaurants.  But it’s not going to be easy. It’s much more likely you’ll see a cardboard cut out of your favorite actor or celebrity before you see them in person! :lol: But, I've seen BYJ 2x in person - in Seoul & in Japan.

@willenette Hi! 

I live in a city where many celebrities like to live because they can pretty much be left alone except when tourists see them since us locals at least pretend we are not impressed! LOL  So you can pretty much see celebrities anywhere here, and many times you may not even notice them since they hide in plain sight so to speak! 

Wow! I am so jealous! You have not only seen BYJ once but twice in person!  May I ask you about those experiences? Does he look the same in person as on screen?  Some celebrities look quite different In person and some are much shorter than they appear on screen.  From the articles I read about BYJ fan encounters, one common observation made by  those lucky fans  is that he has a very small face :)

From usamama's blog (hope she doesn't mind)

"Descendant of the sun" was elected No. 1 in the 100 KBS drama love that Koreans love.

KBS 2 TV "broadcasting entertainment district broadcasting" broadcasted in the afternoon of the afternoon on January 1 was announced as "100 KBS drama lovers loved by Koreans".
"Descendant of the sun" which made Sung Jun Ki & Son Ha Kyo couple born was superbly chosen.

In the second place, starring Song Seung Heon & Song Hye Kyo "Autumn's Fairy Tales"
The third place is "Winter Sonata" starring Bae Young Joon & Choi Ji Woo,
"Moonlight drawn by the clouds" was chosen for the fourth place with the impressive performance of Park Bogum & Kim Yoo Jong.

Personally, of course I think Winter Sonata should be #1! :)

I watched the beginning of Descendant of the sun and for some reasons, I just could not finish it.  Autumn's Fairy Tales was actually my first K drama back when it was on air and honestly, it was the reason I stopped watching and missed Winter Sonata (cry!) because I thought it was too sappy and slow.  I thought the  leads in both were very good looking but somehow neither their good looks, acting or story line made me a k drama fan.  But of course taste and preference are very personal so they don't make one thing better or worst than others. 

On 6/2/2018 at 8:17 AM, sunny88 said:

@willenette Hi! 

I live in a city where many celebrities like to live because they can pretty much be left alone except when tourists see them since us locals at least pretend we are not impressed! LOL  So you can pretty much see celebrities anywhere here, and many times you may not even notice them since they hide in plain sight so to speak! 

Wow! I am so jealous! You have not only seen BYJ once but twice in person!  May I ask you about those experiences? Does he look the same in person as on screen?  Some celebrities look quite different In person and some are much shorter than they appear on screen.  From the articles I read about BYJ fan encounters, one common observation made by  those lucky fans  is that he has a very small face :)

Hi sunny, being a fan of a celebrity does not mean you devote your whole life to them, but rather admire their work and who they are. That's what I am - I'm just content of looking at them from afar - hahaha - For me, BYJ looks so handsome & HOTTER in person. He looks so masculine & well-mannered.  And ye, he has a very small face indeed! In fact, the 1st time I saw him up close I was sooooo mesmerized. I was happy seeing in person. I don’t know when else I will get a chance to see him again. He was full of security! You know, TV/big screens make us see many amazing things. The big screen makes actors seem larger than life. It also tricks us into believing strange things, including the idea that every actor is tall. It's because of the camera angles..... directors "frame them to appear as tall as possible.  :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 2:12 AM, willenette said:

Hi sunny, being a fan of a celebrity does not mean you devote your whole life to them, but rather admire their work and who they are. That's what I am - I'm just content of looking at them from afar - hahaha - For me, BYJ looks so handsome & HOTTER in person. He looks so masculine & well-mannered.  And ye, he has a very small face indeed! In fact, the 1st time I saw him up close I was sooooo mesmerized. I was happy seeing in person. I don’t know when else I will get a chance to see him again. He was full of security! You know, TV/big screens make us see many amazing things. The big screen makes actors seem larger than life. It also tricks us into believing strange things, including the idea that every actor is tall. It's because of the camera angles..... directors "frame them to appear as tall as possible.  :lol:

You are so lucky to have seen BYJ in person! :) 

I normally don't have much reactions to celebrities I see in person but I am not sure I can contain my excitement if I get to see BYJ!

• Like 1

Happy Friday! Sure it is quiet here! :) 

I think this is a new photo of BYJ! Not entirely sure but it was also posted in Sayaka's blog as well and according to google translate, it seemed that she is saying this is a new post from a paid site? mobile official site? Not exactly sure....

Google translate - "Even so, 
I am happy quite a long time of BYJ post-update

I'm looking forward very even distribution of Japan stay Symbol of the future "

Maybe it is just me but it looks like a selfie.  :) 

• Like 1

Googled translated from USAmama's blog: (she posted the same photo but much more clear)

A  new picture has arrived from Mr. Young Jun for "BYJ Post" after a long absence!
It is the state when I came to Japan on a private basis the other day!
We will shoot self-portraits taken in the Ebina parking area.
Also from this time BYJ POST delivers Mr. Yon Joon's stay in Japan!
Please look forward to it ♪ "

I wonder if this means more new photos will be posted based on what was said from the mobile site or she is hoping he will post more photos.  

By the way, does anyone know what is this mobile site? 

10 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

@sunny88I suppose, this is the Japanese site for mobile phones. As far as I know, it's paid.

@mstamatoff Thank you! That makes sense now as I see both blogs took down the picture citing that there may be copy right issue. 

I wonder if it is common practice to have a paid fan site for actors and actresses in Korea. In any event, I am happy to see that he posted a new picture for any reason on any site! I would gladly pay if I just know how to find the site. :)

• Like 1