Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Just started reading “The Journey in search of Korea’s Beauty”.  Very delightful so far and I think his writing gives you a better sense of his inner self which is unusual given how private he is. :) 

• Like 1

Happy Easter if you celebrate! :)

Just saw this on Usamama's blog, I think that is the only somewhat active BJY blog I found - I don't think these pictures are new even though it said from BYJ official smartphone March 2018 

https://blog-imgs-77-origin.fc2.com/u/s/a/usamama44/00_20180331175421a9b.jpg

She also posted a April PC wall paper of Bae and from google translate (Japanese to English),  I think she was asking if anyone heard news about Bae's second child yet.

This year, when the cherry blossoms started to bloom
I began to scatter past full bloom if I noticed
It was early from flowering to full bloom with unusual warmth ^ ^;

Hay fever is also on the grass while dripping runny nose
I hit the keyboard

This year three color viola brought up from seeds
Serve with a lot of pots
There is a good scent on the veranda.

The appearance that the plants with hands are growing up healthily
It will heal your weak body both mentally and physically

Is Young Jun's second birth still unknown?
I wonder if you can hear good news soon?

• Like 1

@sunny88 Thank you for the photos! Most probably they are from the Center coffee's kitchen. I found similar ones from the time they were preparing for the opening but BYJ's hair there is longer, so these can be new.

No news about the second baby yet. The news about the pregnancy appeared at the end of August, so it's high time, I think. Having this bitter experience with the birth of the first child, they may not want to announce it. Mrs Park was such a happy bird at that time, judging by her photos on Instagram. Then suddenly this huge wave of hatred and accusations!

At some time in Febryary, if I remember it correctly, there was an article - two hosts of some stupid TV show (as far as Google translated it well enough, they visit celebrities homes uninvited and expect to be welcomed and dined) in the evening rang the bell on Bae's gate. Some man went out and obviously explained them they couldn't be invited in. The hosts were quite indignant that such wealthy owners of the house weren't willing to have a small talk with them. They knew very well whose house it was, they were aware there was a pregnant woman with another young child and Bae, who, as we learned later, had very serious health problems. Here is the link, it's in Japanese: http://mottokorea.com/mottoKoreaW/mFunJoy_list.do?bbsBasketType=R&seq=69334

I still cannot understand these negative feelings towards BYJ in Korea. He must be considered a national treasure. At least because he put Korea on the map. He made it a tourist destination for millions of Japanese and brought huge amounts of money - pure income for the economy.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

@sunny88 Thank you for the photos! Most probably they are from the Center coffee's kitchen. I found similar ones from the time they were preparing for the opening but BYJ's hair there is longer, so these can be new.

No news about the second baby yet. The news about the pregnancy appeared at the end of August, so it's high time, I think. Having this bitter experience with the birth of the first child, they may not want to announce it. Mrs Park was such a happy bird at that time, judging by her photos on Instagram. Then suddenly this huge wave of hatred and accusations!

At some time in Febryary, if I remember it correctly, there was an article - two hosts of some stupid TV show (as far as Google translated it well enough, they visit celebrities homes uninvited and expect to be welcomed and dined) in the evening rang the bell on Bae's gate. Some man went out and obviously explained them they couldn't be invited in. The hosts were quite indignant that such wealthy owners of the house weren't willing to have a small talk with them. They knew very well whose house it was, they were aware there was a pregnant woman with another young child and Bae, who, as we learned later, had very serious health problems. Here is the link, it's in Japanese: http://mottokorea.com/mottoKoreaW/mFunJoy_list.do?bbsBasketType=R&seq=69334

I still cannot understand these negative feelings towards BYJ in Korea. He must be considered a national treasure. At least because he put Korea on the map. He made it a tourist destination for millions of Japanese and brought huge amounts of money - pure income for the economy.

@mstamatoff That sounds like a yet another stupid show that invades other people's privacy for sure!  Celebrities are people too and shouldn't be expected to open up their private home to anyone!

In reading more about the Korean media treatment of Bae over the years, it is really head scratching and disheartening how negative they have been to him.  I agree that you would think Bae would be (and should be) treated as national treasure!!!! I also think he transcended the K wave - idols come and go but he was (and is still) way beyond that.  I read this one article that said something about how the Korean entertainment business believes that you need to constantly have someone new at the top otherwise the audience would get bored, and the way they believe it should be done is to bring down whoever is currently on top.  That made zero sense to me but  I think that was the gist of the article. 

I don't blame Bae and Ms. Park for staying under radar after the bad experience they had with the media and netizens about the hospital incident.  This article dated December 2017 said these nuts (50,000 if the article is correct, where do these nuts come from?!) signed some petition to urge the S.Korean Government to investigate this matter.  I have not read of the government's reaction to this, I hope it told these nuts to shove it!

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/hallyubuzz/article/netizens-up-in-arms-over-bae-yong-joon-park-soo-jin-s-abuse-of-9494690

In one of the articles about the sales of Keyeast, the translation said something about him being tired in body and mind about these accusations.   I hope they are both doing well and can just focus on welcoming their second child which I think it should be some times in April? 

On a separate note, I am still reading his book "A Journey in search of Korea's beauty".  It is such a beautiful book, I am really enjoying it and I am re-reading each chapter as I go along because there are so much details, you can tell Bae really put his heart and soul into writing this book.   

@sunny88 No normal mind can explain the negative feelings towards Bae. I was in South Korea in 2003-2004, when Winter Sonata was aired. Bae's face was everywhere - even on socks and mugs. Then they adored him. Later he became an  idol in Japan. I think, this was the moment Koreans' love for him startes lessening. Koreans hate Japanese in their guts, although they have learned a lot from them - discipline, cleanness, technology.

There were several waves of negative that he lived through:

1. After the April snow (for me the very best of Bae's roles.)

2. After The Legend.

3. When he got engaged to Miss Park ("why her, not us").

4. Immediately after the wedding day - "he touched his wife in an appropriate way, horrible! How could he? We didn't think he was like this!"

5. During the problems the young Kim Hyun Joong had with his girlfriend - "Bae didin't protect the poor boy!"

6. Some story about ginseng. The court decided Bae was innocent, but there were protests in front of his house. People held signs blaming Bae.

7. After the birth of the child. Instead of enjoying the care of the first son Bae and his wife had to discuss doughnuts.

Most probably there are quite a lot more we don't know about. That's why he must have said he was tired in body and mind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 4/1/2018 at 4:34 PM, mstamatoff said:

@sunny88 No normal mind can explain the negative feelings towards Bae. I was in South Korea in 2003-2004, when Winter Sonata was aired. Bae's face was everywhere - even on socks and mugs. Then they adored him. Later he became an  idol in Japan. I think, this was the moment Koreans' love for him startes lessening. Koreans hate Japanese in their guts, although they have learned a lot from them - discipline, cleanness, technology.

There were several waves of negative that he lived through:

1. After the April snow (for me the very best of Bae's roles.)

2. After The Legend.

3. When he got engaged to Miss Park ("why her, not us").

4. Immediately after the wedding day - "he touched his wife in an appropriate way, horrible! How could he? We didn't think he was like this!"

5. During the problems the young Kim Hyun Joong had with his girlfriend - "Bae didin't protect the poor boy!"

6. Some story about ginseng. The court decided Bae was innocent, but there were protests in front of his house. People held signs blaming Bae.

7. After the birth of the child. Instead of enjoying the care of the first son Bae and his wife had to discuss doughnuts.

Most probably there are quite a lot more we don't know about. That's why he must have said he was tired in body and mind.

@mstamatoff It is so disheartening just reading all these negative things against them, I can't imagine how he must feel!!

The more I learn about him through his various works, the more I think hat he is truly a rare gem.  I am glad that he is successful in everything he does in spite of all these nonsenses.  Whether he returns to the screen or not, I and I am sure many others will continue to be his fans and wish him well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Hello guys here. Barely new to other actors thread. I saw BYJ thread so I've scanned through this last part.. didn't know there's talk about him like that.. for me, he is an icon and he's also human. Oh well..

@_gillianne19_ I definitely agree with you that BYJ is an icon and of course he also deserve the respect and privacy just like any other person. :)

• Like 2

bae-yong-joon,park-soo-jin

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Park Soo Jin will be giving birth to a daughter soon!

An insider revealed, "Park Soo Jin's due date is set for April 10. They are happier than ever to hear that their second child will be a daughter. They wanted a daughter for their 2nd child after having their first son. They are happier than ever, and both mother and father are currently preparing for birth."

Early congratulations to Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon's soon-to-be family of four!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

An insider revealed, "Park Soo Jin's due date is set for April 10. They are happier than ever to hear that their second child will be a daughter. They wanted a daughter for their 2nd child after having their first son. They are happier than ever, and both mother and father are currently preparing for birth."

Early congratulations to Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon's soon-to-be family of four!

Hi mstamatoff, thanks for sharing this good news. :lol:

April 5, 2018

Bae Yong-joon, Park Soo-jin are expecting

04201143.jpg

Bae Yong-joon, left, and Park Soo-jin are expecting their second child in April, according to their agency KeyEast Entertainment on Wednesday.

Before the agency released a statement, local media outlet Sports Seoul published an article citing entertainment industry sources as saying that, “The couple is expecting [to have a baby] on April 10. They are excited about the baby being a girl.”

They added that the couple is paying special attention to the baby’s prenatal care.

Regarding the gender of the couple’s expected baby, the agency merely said, “We cannot confirm. It is a private matter.”

The celebrity couple got married on July 27, 2015 and had a son in October 2016.

By Sung Ji-eun

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 3

22 hours ago, mstamatoff said:
bae-yong-joon,park-soo-jin

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Also read news this morning that some of the same nutcases are bringing up the hospital incident of their first child birth. I hope this won’t dampen their happiness of welcoming a new baby! If I have the power, I would threw all those nuts in jail and fine them big bucks! 

Maybe it reading too much into the comments but I feel like the negativity is more directed at Ms Park.

I think there are a lot of pressure that comes with the territory of being  famous and that is everywhere, not just Korea but I wonder if it is more so in Korea? 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, sunny88 said:

Also read news this morning that some of the same nutcases are bringing up the hospital incident of their first child birth. I hope this won’t dampen their happiness of welcoming a new baby! If I have the power, I would threw all those nuts in jail and fine them big bucks! 

Maybe it reading too much into the comments but I feel like the negativity is more directed at Ms Park.

I think there are a lot of pressure that comes with the territory of being  famous and that is everywhere, not just Korea but I wonder if it is more so in Korea? 

These people will never give up. I've forgotten the reason but Bae sent some netizens to court and won the case. Maybe somebody else will remind the situation. So he is not new to it. But why, why! Why not let them live and just be happy?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

These people will never give up. I've forgotten the reason but Bae sent some netizens to court and won the case. Maybe somebody else will remind the situation. So he is not new to it. But why, why! Why not let them live and just be happy?

It is so easy for these cowards and nutcasts to spout all sort of nonsense behind a screen.  The way I see it is that it all comes down to jealousy - they all wish to be good looking, successful and loved by many like BYJ but since they are not, they want to take down those who are. 

Yes, and I hope Bae will take legal action against these netizens if their nonsense continued!!

The good news is no matter what these idiots say, Bae will still have his lovely family and he will continue to be successful and handsome :) ! Of course he will continue have the supports and good wishes from his fans! :) even though most of his fan blogs have been inactive , I believe there are still many long time fans and new fans out there silently cheering him on in whatever he is doing!! :) 

• Like 2

On the topic of support :)- I found some Japanese fan blogs and Instagram that were posting about BYJ's first visit to Japan in 2004 this week. Here are two of posts from google translate:

good evening

It was fine weather today

This week it seems like there are many cheery-like areas like early summer
I was running on the weather news on TV earlier

I have just arrived in April and this is warmth

A few weeks ago when I thought that it was cold in winter
I guess it is around this time that the speed of change of the season is felt very quickly

Does everyone change?

Tomorrow April 3rd will be the anniversary of my beloved bae Yong Jun being in Japan for the first time

It was Yon Jun who was descended to Haneda Airport in Tokyo on April 3, 2004

What did I do at that time?
Because I will become a fan since I became later without knowing Yon Jun
I can not tell you details in those days
As it was a special day
I will post as an article like every year
I will have photos of Mr. Yon Jun from Haneda for the first time this year

It is a picture you see to be sure to say that every time this time period comes
Even if I see it many times I see it as if it is really nice and loving and entrusting whenever I see it
It is a very nice young man, is not it

It has been 14 years since this day already ~

It seems that each of their lives had various events when thinking of the long years
It is very proud that we are still a fan of Bae Yong Joon
Even now that the broadcast of successive work drama on television is broadcast a number of times by several television stations every year
I think that it is quite a fantastic achievement
And even now that there are no activities, new hot fans are born each year
While I am interested in being amazing

Yeah, I think the charm of Mr. Young Jun is very special

Something ... ... I try to recall such things

Meeting Yon Jun's drama
I also love at first sight of Mr. Yon Jun's video of this first visit
etc ete ......

I think that everyone is the chance

It is no doubt that my fate has changed since I met a person named Bae Yong Joon

Does Yong Jun recall this day 14 years ago?

I would be happy if I can meet you again someday in Japan

So sweet!   No matter how long he is away from the screen, he is continued to be loved and adored by his fans (or his family as he calls them - I feel I have not been a fan long enough to be included yet :D

• Like 2

@sunny88 Haneda airport had to be closed on that day because of the vast crowds of fans waiting for Bae.

I think, BYJ and his wife now need good vibes and thoughts sent their way by all the fans - new and old. May fans' love help them and protect them from the evil netizens.

• Like 2

Good evening Ladies! I am sure  none of BYJ's work is  new to anyone here but  many are still new to me :)

This is one of the Japanese BYJ blogs I found that is still active - She just posted these photos from Bae's drama "First Love" From google translate, it sounds like it is having a re-run there? I will need to watch this soon. 

https://blog.goo.ne.jp/ty4401/e/b2ec83abd255a972f44e1dcc74ac39d0

Bae was so cute then but he is one of those guys who just get more handsome as he gets older! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, sunny88 said:

This is one of the Japanese BYJ blogs I found that is still active - She just posted these photos from Bae's drama "First Love" From google translate, it sounds like it is having a re-run there? I will need to watch this soon. 

Oh how great!  You found Sayaka's blog.  It was always one of the better ones because she loves his face and features pictures exclusively; she has been so faithful for so many years.  One of the really "go to" people keeping the flame alive.  

And it is so great, too, that @mstamatoff is sharing her memories here.  Really, keep on her good side.......she's the best!:D

• Like 2