Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest getta_m

dam-su, ye, congratulations to "Dream High" & all the cast! The drama won a Golden Rose, a Grand Prize at this prestigious Rose d’Or Awards. This in the category for ‘Children & Youth’, & I read that this is the first time a Korean production has won in the category. A total of 36 programs from all over the world were selected as finalists in 12 different categories, with Dream High being the only program from Asia. I also read that The Rose d’Or is an important international entertainment television festival that takes place in Lucerne, Switzerland. It awards ‘Golden Roses’ for originality, quality and creativity in television entertainment programs every year. A number of Korean productions have been selected as finalist nominees in the past, but Dream High’s Golden Rose marks KBS’ first win. :lol:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575263_384029771647177_166783683371788_1146913_1000946975_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528560_384029844980503_166783683371788_1146914_1165817318_n.jpg

Guest alcy1985

Thanks dam-su once again for bringing us so so many pix of our beloved one. Makes me so so happy :)

Guest iluvugudbye

Thanks dam-su once again for bringing us so so many pix of our beloved one. Makes me so so happy :)

my pleasure sis. blush.gif anything for BYJ fans. :D  i do hope he will come out more often like this. so that we could see more photos of him too. he he he. but im just happy seeing him go out and connect with the world. :D anyway, here's another photo of the KE family with their boss. ;)

nv.jpg

ahhhhh wuri tae wang is the best!!!!!.... I´m gonna watch that movieeee hehehehe looks funny......

rigth now I´m still watching first love (series) ohhh he looks like soooo young! and cute.. and of course his acting level was amazing in that time and now and... forever.... I recommend that series is increibleee and the character of wuri tae wang is incredible"!!!!! waaaa

Guest iluvugudbye

OMG!  The drums video is too cute!  He's soooo adorable!  

he he he. i so much agree. our Man is just soooooooooooo cute and adorable. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://yasai21.blog6.fc2.com/blog-entry-1115.html

http://cafe.daum.net/byjfan/H3hi/8527

http://cafe.daum.net/byjfan/H3hi/8528

Guest iluvugudbye

Girls Generation Reaches Double Platinum Status In Japan

By JONATHAN M. HICAP 

May 19, 2012, 3:57pm

Untitled-1_1456.jpg

(Clockwise  from top left) Girls Generation, Kim Hyun Joong, T-ara and Bae Yong  Joon.

(Photos by SM Entertainment, Oricon, www.newsen.com and Keyeast)

MANILA, Philippines - Nine-member K-pop group Girls Generation  achieved another milestone in Japan with their single "Mr. Taxi" reached  double platinum status in Japan.

The Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ) issued on May  18 new certifications for downloaded "chaku-uta full" (full digital  songs) for mobile phones and PC downloads. 

"Mr. Taxi," which was released in Japan in April last year, has  now been downloaded 500,000 times, thus earning a double platinum  certification.

On the other hand, K-pop group T-ara's Japanese version of "Bo  Beep Bo Beep," released in October last year, earned gold certification  in PC downloads after selling 100,000 copies.

Several Korean artists also charted on the Oricon chart.

Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong released his "First Impact" concert  DVD, a chronicle of his concert in Japan last February, on May 16. Upon  its release, the DVD topped Oricon's daily DVD and music DVD charts. 

Another Hallyu star, Bae Yong Joon, released the "BYJ Official  Premium Box: Journey of the Heart" last May 8, and it also charted at  No. 6 on Oricon's weekly DVD ranking.

Boy band SHINee's "Sherlock," released last May 16, debuted at  No. 2 on Oricon's daily singles chart, selling 28,045 copies on the  first day.

FT Island released their album "20 (Twenty)" last May 16, and it  sold 20,372 copies to debut at No. 3 on Oricon's daily albums chart.

Super Junior also released their new Japanese single "Opera,"  which sold 159,789 copies to place third on Oricon's weekly CD singles  chart.

Guest iluvugudbye

[한류人재팬배용준 “올해 안에 컴백한다”

2012-05-19 08:14

201205190811770168_1.jpg

[OSEN=이지영 기자] 배용준이 올해 안으로 안방에 컴백할 것으로 보인다.

소속사 키이스트 측은 “배용준이 올해 컴백을 위해 작품을 고르고 있다”고 밝혔다.

이어 “드라마와 영화를 함께 보고 있긴 한데, 드라마가 될 가능성이 크다”고 덧붙였다.

배용준은 지난해 방송된 ‘드림하이’ 1편에 특별출연한 이후 작품 활동을 쉬고 있다. 당시 4부까지 출연해 2007년 ‘태왕사신기’ 이후 작품 활동이 없어 궁금해 했던 팬들에게 반가움을 안겼다.

올해 컴백할 경우 본격적인 작품 활동은 5년만이다. 배용준이 어떤 작품으로 팬들을 찾아올지 국내외 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

bonbon@osen.co.kr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS BUT THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT WURI YONG JOON'S COMEBACK ONSCREEN THIS YEAR (MAYBE AT THE END OF THE YEAR?). IT SAYS THAT ACCORDING TO KEYEAST, WURI YONG JOON IS CAREFULLY CHOOSING A WORK FOR A COMEBACK THIS YEAR. HE IS SAID TO BE CONSIDERING BOTH DRAMA AND FILM BUT MOST LIKELY, HE WILL DO A DRAMA. HE TOOK A BREAK FROM ACTING SINCE HIS LAST GUEST APPEARANCE IN THE DRAMA DREAM HIGH SEASON 1. SINCE HE REMAINED INACTIVE SINCE HIS 2007 DRAMA TWSSG, FANS ARE DELIGHTED. blush.gif HE HE HE. DON'T KNOW IF I GOT THE ARTICLE CORRECT. BUT HOPE THIS NEWS IS TRUE. LET'S CROSS OUR FINGERS. ;)

HERE'S GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR THE ARTICLE.

<Bae Yong Joon is seen as something to comeback before the end of the year. >

East side made it clear key and company affiliation "are choosing to work for a comeback this year, Bae Yong Joon."

He added, "was is to consider both the drama and film, can lead to big drama" and further.

Bae  Yong Joon is a special appearance after that was broadcast last year on  'Dream High' season one, taking a break from work activities.

Pleasing the fans appeared to section 4 at the time, was worried about if there is no work activity after 'Shijinki "2007.

If you want to comeback this year, full-fledged work activity is the first time in five years.

Why come to visit the fans in any work is Bae Yong Joon, national and international interest has been gathered.