Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

BYJ sighting from anjela's blog (much thanks for sharing) blush.gif :

本日ペ・ヨンジュンさんが運転手さんとともに犬の散歩に出かけられました。

白いジャンパーに黒い半ズボンのジャージ、白い運動靴、サングラスというお姿で、

大きな犬を連れていらっしゃいました。

google translate:

Bae Yong Joon has been out for a walk the dog with today's driver.

Wearing your black jersey shorts, white athletic shoes, sunglasses that white jumper,

Did you travel to take a big dog.

--------------------------------

04efd53211405b17e672b76fe02db083.jpg

she also shared that Dr. Hur's movie APRIL SNOW will be shown (in Japan) at premium cinema on May 9:00 to 10:47 pm (Monday)

http://www.nhk.or.jp/bs/t_cinema/

Guest alcy1985

Once again, thanks so much dam-su for the photos galore. Gosh, I'm so late to soak up these latest gorgeous pix of our man. The hair was a shocker at first but i think if he grows it out a little and the curls become less tight, he'll look like a gem, won't he? Gotta say, he's forever young :sweatingbullets:

Guest iluvugudbye

Once again, thanks so much dam-su for the photos galore. Gosh, I'm so late to soak up these latest gorgeous pix of our man. The hair was a shocker at first but i think if he grows it out a little and the curls become less tight, he'll look like a gem, won't he? Gotta say, he's forever young  :sweatingbullets:

he he he. yeah sis, that curly hair of his did gave us all a shock but at the same time brought a smile to our face after waiting a long long time for him to come out from hibernation. :D:lol: and surprisingly, that curly hair did made him look more younger. i wonder if that new hairstyle of his is for a comeback role. what do you think, guys? is it? ohhhhh..... wishing...... ^_^:wub:

ohhh he is sooo cuteeee and I miss him soooooooo muchhhh boy.. c´mon come back to the acting.... ahhhhh

I saw his pics with his new hair style jhehehehehehe he look sooo handsome and I like it so much cuteeeeee wuri yong joon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest iluvugudbye

ohhh he is sooo cuteeee and I miss him soooooooo muchhhh boy.. c´mon come back to the acting.... ahhhhh

I saw his pics with his new hair style jhehehehehehe he look sooo handsome and I like it so much cuteeeeee wuri yong joon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, he looks like a cute boy with that curly hairstyle of his. :D well, let's all hope that his new hair is for a new role. ;)

***Can't wait to see him again. I'm so curious if his hair is still curly or only during the last event he attended. Well, I really don't care because whatever hairstyle he has he could always pull it off. It always radiates.........it will always look cool in my eyes. :lol:

Bae Yong Jun Supports Im Soo Jung at ‘All About My Wife’ Screening

Bae Yong Jun is showing undying support for Im Soo Jung.

The top A-lister is planning to attend the VIP screening of Im Soo Jung’s new movie, All About My Wife on May 10, at the Megabox theater in Coex, Seoul.

Having once attended the movie screening of Petty Romance in support of another company affiliated actress, Choi Kang Hee, in 2010, Bae Yong Jun decided to come out to an official event for Im Soo Jung’s first lead movie since moving companies to Key East.

52922894.jpg

A Key East representative said, “Bae Yong Jun and other actors in the company are planning on supporting Im Soo Jung on at the event.” With Kim Soo Hyun becoming a rising star in Key East, there’s a possibility that he will also attend, predicting a large crowd of fans at this event.

Meanwhile, in All About My Wife, Im Soo Jung plays the role of Jung In, who lives to torture her husband, Doo Hyun (Lee Sun Gyun) at any cost. Im Soo Jung plans to change her image by playing a seven year veteran wife, who has no shame in embarrassing herself in front of her husband. Im Soo Jung’s comical and provocative acting can be seen in All About My Wife on May 17.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan / enewsworld

Guest iluvugudbye

***Can't wait to see him again. I'm so curious if his hair is still curly or only during the last event he attended. Well, I really don't care because whatever hairstyle he has he could always pull it off. It always radiates.........it will always look cool in my eyes.  :lol:

Bae Yong Jun Supports Im Soo Jung at ‘All About My Wife’ Screening

Bae Yong Jun is showing undying support for Im Soo Jung.

The top A-lister is planning to attend the VIP screening of Im Soo Jung’s new movie, All About My Wife on May 10, at the Megabox theater in Coex, Seoul.

Having once attended the movie screening of Petty Romance in support of another company affiliated actress, Choi Kang Hee, in 2010, Bae Yong Jun decided to come out to an official event for Im Soo Jung’s first lead movie since moving companies to Key East.

*quoted image*

A Key East representative said, “Bae Yong Jun and other actors in the company are planning on supporting Im Soo Jung on at the event.” With Kim Soo Hyun becoming a rising star in Key East, there’s a possibility that he will also attend, predicting a large crowd of fans at this event.

Meanwhile, in All About My Wife, Im Soo Jung plays the role of Jung In, who lives to torture her husband, Doo Hyun (Lee Sun Gyun) at any cost. Im Soo Jung plans to change her image by playing a seven year veteran wife, who has no shame in embarrassing herself in front of her husband. Im Soo Jung’s comical and provocative acting can be seen in All About My Wife on May 17.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan / enewsworld

thanks for tposting this here sis. blush.gif wow! really? he will attend? oooohhhhh....... w00t.gif can't wait to see him again! w00t.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ-KGC Mobile Photo

source: Baidu

originally from: USAMAMA's blog (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

posted by: YJ影之国B (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

usmm-yjb.jpg

usmm-yjb1.jpg

thanks for tposting this here sis. blush.gif wow! really? he will attend? oooohhhhh....... w00t.gif can't wait to see him again! w00t.gif

Hi dam-su, ye & this is TODAY, dear! Can't wait...............When I read the news this just made my day! This is very good news because I was getting a little worried by the silence again! So really happy to hear this! I hope we could get more pictures soon. I will be glad to have BYJ back prettying up my computer screen again! I'm so curious of how his hair will look this time - will it still be curly or not.....What I'm sure is he'll look great! :lol:

Bae Yong-joon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I support Im Soo-jeong at "Everything about my Wife" premiere

20120508172231079.jpg

Bae Yong-joon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I will be supporting Im Soo-jeong at the VIP premiere of "Everything about my Wife".

Star News was told on the 8th that Bae Yong-joon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I wanted to attend the event.

Bae Yong-joon, Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Im Soo-jeong belong to the same company Key East and the two actors will attend the VIP premiere event that is happening on the 10th in COEX Megabox.

Meanwhile, "Everything about my Wife" is about a Doo-hyeon (Lee Seon-gyoon) who is sick and tired of his wife complaining and bad mouthing all the time, ask Seong-gi (Ryoo Seung-yong), a legendary Casanova to seduce his wife. Coming on the 17th.

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest iluvugudbye

More Details on Bae Yong Joon’s New Girl Group   

by: thunderstix  on May 10, 2012 @ soompi news

7ad10f895b88dbc0c30b32015dce4fd6_large.jpg

Key East Entertainment’s new girl group, more commonly known as “Bae Yong Joon’s girl group,” for the Hallyu star’s ownership of the agency, will postpone its official debut.

According to multiple reports on May 10, Key East decided to push  back the debut of their new girl group to the second half of this year.  “We decided to postpone their debut in order to come out with a more  perfect style. Aside from Kwon Ri Sae, we’re also training Kim Bo Reum, who appeared on ‘Dream High 2.’ It’s expected to be comprised of five to six total members.”

It added, “We will only debut the group after training for perfection. But the exact debut schedule has not been decided yet.”

This group made headlines last year for including Kwon Ri Sae, one of the finalists of MBC “Star Audition,” and for the full support of Key East’s largest shareholder, Bae Yong Joon. Stay tuned for more news!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Extremes Japanese Women Go To Because of Korean Dramas

2012-05-10 17:29  l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam

Translation Credit : Erika Kim

From ‘Yonsama’ Bae Yong Jun of 2003 to ‘Keun-chan’ Jang Keun Suk of  2012, there seems to be no end to the Korean wave flowing across Japan.  What is it about Korean dramas that make Japanese women fall for them?

On May 7, News Post Seven,  a Japanese media outlet, revealed the workings of the Korean wave in  Japan under the title ‘Of the Gallant Experiences of Three Women Crazy  for Korean Dramas’.

93234481.jpg

The  article talks about a woman who has been into the Korean wave for 10  years, a woman who went from anti-Korean-wave to a Korean drama fan and  another who almost broke off her marriage because she loved JYJ’s Park  Yoo Chun so much.

The first woman, who is in her 40s, first got into the Korean wave through Winter Sonata,  and continued to fall for Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung  Hun. She especially once couldn’t seem to tell the difference between  the drama world and reality, as she thought as soon as she saw the film A Moment to Remember,  that Jung Woo Sung would be the last man in her life. She started  learning the Korean language because of her obsession, and has been  attending a Korean language institute for five years.

(skipped, unrelated)

Photo credit: KBS, SBS

Guest iluvugudbye

WOHHOOO! AT LAST SOME PICS OF HIM AT THE VIP PREMIERE OF "Everything about my Wife"!

20120510204617_4fabaa890cc21_1.jpg

20120510204726_4fabaacef1087_1.jpg

20120510022126_0.jpg

20120510_1336650389_60900300_1.jpg

htm_2012051020552961006120.jpg

htm_2012051020553761006120.jpg