Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

OMG, I saw the gf of wuri BYJ on fb, though it's not very clear, but one thing I notice, she had the similarity on the photo sometime ago with BYJ. In fact I commented on that photo posted here on this thread that her body built, height and blurred face (intentionally making the photo blurred) seemed to be LJA. His gf has a little similarity of my dear princess and the style she wear her outfit, jeans, shirt and coat with matching hat so with the favorite color of LJA which were blue, gray, black and white.

Guest iluvugudbye

class="cb b15" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"Bae Yong Joon Dating, "Please Watch Us"source: KDRAMASTARS
bae yong joon

Hallyu top star and Yon-sama Bae Yong Joon (41) is dating Goo So Hee (27), a second daughter of Goo Ja Gyoon, vice president of LS electronics company, for three months.

While his relationship was uncovered to the public yesterday, Bae Yong Joon shared his thoughts with his fans in Japan through his official Japanese homepage.

On Bae Yong Joon's official homepage on December 23, 2013, Bae Yong Joon posted a letter that was titled, "To the family members."

Bae Yong Joon's team on the letter said, "On today's Nikkan Sports news, an article that Bae Yong Joon is in a relationship was posted. Most of the content of the article is true. Bae Yong Joon himself shared that, since his girlfriend is not a celebrity, he wishes the fans would watch the two with kind eyes. From now on, Bae Yong Joon's news will be notified through this official website as always."

Bae Yong Joon's relationship was first uncovered by Nikkan Sports news in Japan on December 23, 2013.

According to Nikkan Sports news, Bae Yong Joon and Goo So Hee visited Japan together in late November to attend a wedding of an owner of a café in Hawaii, and enjoyed going on dates around Tokyo.

=================

this was posted on Nate. believed to be the photo of wuri Yong Joon's new girl. to me, she ressembles our MAN's ex-gf, Lee Sa Gang.

trick: try minimizing the photo. 

기사이미지_1

there were also rumors spreading that the girl was once married in 2012 but got divorced after just 6 months. not sure how true this is though. :-??

anyway, just like sis Jeunn, im also in the "in-denial stage right now and still trying to digest the news. :-S

class="cb b15"Yon-sama Bae Yong Joon's Girlfriend Is 27 Year Old Beautysource: KDRAMASTARS

Hallyu top star and Yon-sama Bae Yong Joon (41) is dating Goo So Hee (27), a second daughter of Goo Ja Gyoon, vice president of LS electronics company, for three months.

Bae Yong Joon's relationship was first uncovered by Nikkan Sports news in Japan on December 23, 2013. Bae Yong Joon's relationship is attracting a lot of attention of the Korean and international audience as this is Bae Yong Joon's first official relationship in nine years since his relationship with Lee Sa Gang back in 2004.

Goo So Hee and Bae Yong Joon first met a couple of days ago at a meeting with mutual friends. It has been three months since they started dating officially. Goo So Hee accompanied Bae Yong Joon at his friend's wedding that took place on November of 2013 in Japan. Goo So Hee and Bae Yong Joon enjoyed their time together shopping and getting food near Tokyo.

Goo So Hee is a second daughter of Goo Ja Gyoon, vice president of LS electronics company. She majored in marketing in New York Syracuse College, and received a master's degree in Koryo University in Korea. She worked at LS electronics company for about a year before she resigned to marry Mr. Yoon in 2012. However, the two's marriage came to an abrupt end only after six months.

Goo So Hee, after being alone for about a year, met Bae Yong Joon and starting having a dating relationship with him. Although the two are only dating, they are seriously thinking about the future together.

loujaie

said:

OMG, I saw the gf of wuri BYJ on fb, though it's not very clear, but one thing I notice, she had the similarity on the photo sometime ago with BYJ. In fact I commented on that photo posted here on this thread that her body built, height and blurred face (intentionally making the photo blurred) seemed to be LJA. His gf has a little similarity of my dear princess and the style she wear her outfit, jeans, shirt and coat with matching hat so with the favorite color of LJA which were blue, gray, black and white.

Guest iluvugudbye

carling5 said: BYJ's girlfriend was MARRIED once and DIVORCED after just 6 months.  Interesting... I can't wait to read the dirt on her and her previous marriage. You KNOW it's coming!

Guest iluvugudbye

class="at_title"Bae Yong Joon Reveals He Is Dating a Normal Citizen

source: KPOPSTARZ

By Staff Writer | December 24, 2013 05:59 AM EST

Bae Yong Joon Reveals He Is Dating a Normal Citizen

'Yonsama' Bae Yong Joon is dating a non-celebrity lay person, according to his agency Key East.

A popular Japanese media source Nikkan Sports published on the 23rd, "It was revealed on the 22nd that Korean actor Bae Yong Joon is seriously dating a 27-year old non-celebrity lay person.

A Key East rep stated, "It's true that he's been seeing a Korean woman for 3 months now. We want to be careful since they're still in their early stages of dating, but as much as they are getting along in age, we want to say that the two are pursuing a serious relationship."

The rep continued, "It's also true what's been reported about the woman. However since she is a layperson, we don't want to release any more specific information about her."

About the relationship the rep said, "The couple are cultivating a nice and serious relationship. They were introduced to each other through an acquaintance, and have naturally grown close. Since then they've been pursuing a positive relationship. Please keep an affection eye out for them."

According to the Nikkan Sports article, Bae Yong Joon met the woman several months ago when they gathered to eat. That's when he met the non-celebrity woman, who is 14 years his junior. Nikkan Sports wrote, "It's already been 10 years since he starred in the big hit drama 'Winter Sonata.' This super star has finally found love," and posted it to their front page.

According to sources, Bae Yong Joon visited the manager couple who is managing his cafe, which is located in Hawaii. He was with his girlfriend when he visited them in Japan for their wedding on November 28th. They also attended a banquet on December 1st in Saitama City, and were spotted near Tokyo dining and shopping. On December 4th they returned back to Korea through Haneda Airport, and the couple both wore black couple hats.

Nikkan Sports reported, "According to a Korean source that is close to the couple, Bae Yong Joon's girlfriend is the daughter of a famous Korean business leader. At 170cm she is a tall beauty that matches Bae Yong Joon, who stands at 180cm. Right now she's living in Seoul, but her English is good because she's lived in America for a long time. She is reported to have a bright and vibrant personality. After they were introduced to each other through the acquaintance, they secretly started to date, and carefully developed their relationship," and wrote about the woman's profile and how they came to be in a relationship.

This is the first time Bae Yong Joon's revealed a relationship in 9 years. There have been relationship rumors, but he's always stated that there's no truth to those rumors. This will be his first officially announced girlfriend in 9 years.

Guest iluvugudbye

carling5 said:
With all due respect Dam-Su, this is not a one-size-fit-all scenario.  I am expressing MY opinions and MY feelings and I have every right to be "concerned about her past" if I choose to be.  I do not care if anyone agrees with me as I do not need anyone to validate MY opinions.  I am simply expressing MY feelings and I will continue to do exactly that.  How others feel about it is completely unimportant to me.

Guest annezie81

Hi, all.  I have been reading this site for about a year now because I, too, am a BYJ admirer.  Of course, the report of his having a "serious" girlfriend is interesting. 
But, Dam-su, I am confused about your response to carling5.  You, Dam-su were the one who posted the news article about the the girlfriend and HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW the part about her having been married and divorced all within a very short period of time.  Most of us might just have missed it.  But because you did point  it out it seemed you might be concerned about it as well.  Yet here you are telling carling5 that "we don't have a right to be too concerned," and "our only concern is wuri Yong Joon's happiness."  Can we be somewhat concerned?  Just not TOO concerned? Which? The man I married and later divorced, turned out to have been married before he married me, but never saw fit to tell me about it, or why he divorced her.  Had I had known I might have not married him!  Facts were censored.....I wish someone had been more concerned about me.
So out of experience I think it only right that some of us can want to be fiercely protective of Mr. Bae for very good reasons, even though we are protective only in print here in the wilds of the internet.  The story may all turn out to be nothing at all, but it will come out. And, like Soompi has documented many things of his past (if not everything!), this should be one more thing in this mans marvelous life that needs documenting, and in a very loving way. 
I see the other things you say are protective of him, too, but have a dampening effect on honest curiosity and concern, especially mine, because you say "our," "we," I don't know exactly who those groups are because we don't ALL  think quite alike, other than we are all probably here because we find BYJ just about the most fascinating person on the planet, which makes us all cyberstalkers of the best kind.  News is news and I would like to be free to interpret it by myself because I, too have his best interests at heart.

Guest iluvugudbye

annezie81 said: Hi, all.  I have been reading this site for about a year now because I, too, am a BYJ admirer.  Of course, the report of his having a "serious" girlfriend is interesting. 
But, Dam-su, I am confused about your response to carling5.  You, Dam-su were the one who posted the news article about the the girlfriend and HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW the part about her having been married and divorced all within a very short period of time.  Most of us might just have missed it.  But because you did point  it out it seemed you might be concerned about it as well.  Yet here you are telling carling5 that "we don't have a right to be too concerned," and "our only concern is wuri Yong Joon's happiness."  Can we be somewhat concerned?  Just not TOO concerned? Which? The man I married and later divorced, turned out to have been married before he married me, but never saw fit to tell me about it, or why he divorced her.  Had I had known I might have not married him!  Facts were censored.....I wish someone had been more concerned about me.
So out of experience I think it only right that some of us can want to be fiercely protective of Mr. Bae for very good reasons, even though we are protective only in print here in the wilds of the internet.  The story may all turn out to be nothing at all, but it will come out. And, like Soompi has documented many things of his past (if not everything!), this should be one more thing in this mans marvelous life that needs documenting, and in a very loving way. 
I see the other things you say are protective of him, too, but have a dampening effect on honest curiosity and concern, especially mine, because you say "our," "we," I don't know exactly who those groups are because we don't ALL  think quite alike, other than we are all probably here because we find BYJ just about the most fascinating person on the planet, which makes us all cyberstalkers of the best kind.  News is news and I would like to be free to interpret it by myself because I, too have his best interests at heart.

I agree with you damsu, that we as fan or the netizens should not dig deeper of his gf past. We know for sure that BYJ as a very keen and meticulous person, he had already known that her gf was married/divorced, that despite of it he dated and love her. Aside from it, though if ever BYJ wants to marry her, it was not also his 1st marriage. What I'm interested is BYJ's happiness, being as a fan of his.

Guest Moments1430291949

I do agree that we, as fans, of BYJ, we are supportive of him from a distance. As much as we respected him, we will also respect the woman he has chosen. Therefore, we need not be overly concerned the past of his gf. We will still continue to love and support him. And send them the congratulations and blessings. Yes, our man's happiness, will be our happiness. Cheers! :x

let's not worry too much people, BYJ is FORTY ONE for goodness sake, plus he is intelligent, he is too matured already not to know the person he loves.

Carling5 you are right on point!  I want to know all the dirt on this woman. And you know what?  Most people want to know the dirt on her.

Come on now!  This guy is the Hallyu KING!  You all call him by Wuri which means you hold him in high esteem. Question??

Do people here actually believe that this man has not dated in 9 years?  Please!!!   He has kept all those other women a secret (maybe they weren't rich

enough or have the right college education for him to make it public). The fact that they have chosen to make this one "public" and then ask for privacy is

a big fat joke!  Of course everyone wants to know who this woman is.  If they wanted to do this thing quietly, they could have done so.  

The fact that she is divorced is no big deal.  Korea along with the rest of the world has a very high divorce rate.  The fact that she is only 27 and

divorce...OMG!!!  I want to know what happen.  By the way, unless her marriage was annulled, he can't marry

her in the Catholic church (or has he changed his faith?)  The Catholic church does not recognize divorce.  Actually, I'm disappointed in BYJ but I'm

not surprised.  He wants someone with a name who comes from a certain status and who has money.  He would have never dated and married a

normal woman from an average family.  It does not surprise me that he is messing with someone 14 years younger than him.  He never strikes

me as someone who can handle a woman close to his own age.  Something is a little off with BYJ.  Whatever is wrong with him,  I'm loving this!!

Did he actually say, "I'm now dating someone. Please watch over us."  Yes! The media is going to watch and report your every move. 

I can't wait to see how this thing unfolds in the Korea and Japanese media.  Even if the Korea press is quiet about the

woman, the Japanese are going to dig up all that they can.  I love the Japanese! Just think about!  We all  have been waiting for him to come

out with a new drama since his last drama.  But this is way better than a TV drama.   I'm going to sit back and watch this real life drama unfold.!                      

:D

Guest iluvugudbye

class="art_title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"Bae Yong-joon's Girlfriend Is LS Group Scion2013122601324_0.jpg

Bae Yong-joon, the most-popular icon of the Korean Wave among middle-aged women overseas, is dating a scion of the LS business conglomerate. His girlfriend, who is 14 years his junior, is Koo So-hee, the second daughter of LS Industrial Systems vice chairman Koo Ja-kyun.

The two met around three months ago on a blind date arranged by a mutual friend and their relationship became public when the couple were spotted in Japan.

Koo graduated from Syracuse University in the U.S. and has a master's degree in international trade from Korea University. She worked for her father's company for a year until she quit in 2011.

Her stake in LS Corp., the parent company, totals 128,630 shares valued at a cool W10.2 billion (US$1=W1,060).

The parents have yet to meet and it is uncertain whether Bae and Koo plan to tie the knot. (DamSu: but i feel it's coming. what-onion-head-emoticon_zpsb56fd8da.gifbe strong my heart... 43_zps53c270dd.gif)

"The vice chairman is not against the idea of his daughter dating an actor. He believes they will do the right thing since they are both adults," an LS source said. He added Bae and Koo did not travel to Japan together but went on separate itineraries and met up there.

Only a handful of Bae's close friends are said to have known of their relationship. Bae had been careful to shield her from the media and was apparently surprised by the press coverage.

He sent text messages to his close friends expressing his discomfort at the publicity. Bae's management company KeyEast is refusing to confirm whether his girlfriend is Koo.