Super Junior’s Heechul Says New TV Show Will Do Well Because He’s a Part of It

Super Junior’s Heechul, cast member of the new tvN variety show “Wednesday Gourmet,” revealed the reason why he joined the show at a press conference for the show. Held on January 13, the press conference was attended by Heechul and fellow cast members broadcaster Jeon Hyun Moo, actor Kim Yoo Suk, lawyer Kang Yong Suk, food researcher Hong Shin Ae, and Urban Zakapa’s Park Yong In. At the press conference, he introduced himself as “Space Big Star Kim Heechul” as he often does. He shared how Jeon Hyun Moo played a crucial role in his decision to join the show, saying “I was waiting for lots of programs, but Jeon Hyun Moo convinced me to join this program. He told me, ‘This program is really different’ and shared his passion for the program.” He also shared his food preferences, stating, “There are lot of foods that I don’t eat. Although I don’t enjoy a variety of foods, I deeply enjoy the food I do like.” The room quickly filled with laughter as he gave a prediction of how well the show will do. He said, “Since I am a part of this show, it will definitely do well.” “Wednesday Gourmet” is a program where the show’s panel will talk about various food themes. It premieres on January 21.

View the full article

Archived