SID [Mao, Shinji, Yuuya, Aki]

Guest paranoidtrash

well the diru thread allows it. exception?

I don't think it's exception. It's just that nobody said anything and no mods go in that thread I guess? (I don't really go in that thread either =P)

You're welcome ^___^

lol Some j-rockers. Actually we know the age of other j-rockers xD

Like Diru and Laruku (but they've been around for a long time!)

The newer bands usually just list months and dates (and I heard sometimes those are not even accurate).

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shiva_K

So in other words, you still can't do it. :mellow:

One person from the Diru thread sent a PM to a moderator long time ago asking about this, and the moderator said it was ok.

I think all that go for the sub-forums which were deleted. People can't request links related to that sub-forums.

erm well.. the mod says it is not allowed in any of the threads. suppose to only use the pm system to share files like that

thanks for the pix. yuuya is a kool guy :lol:

Esti heart-8.gif *kisu*

ac7dvm7hy.jpg

pao, is that pix o.k. for ur next cos? ><

*waves* hey~kloud

I have that issue. The pics are very nice (with rain effects and dark colors)

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Ok I just took a real long listen of SID's new album

and I have to say although it doesn't match up to Renai I still think it is an amazing album. The first track may not be as groundbreaking as ajisai was to renai the song still has great points. I notice the bass has a little more complexity within it and i still love the guitar solos. Mao's voice is smooth as ever and the songs make me feel different emotions

I give the album a 9/10 compared to Renai's 10/10

its a great album

^hoshi no miyako is some what poppish for me...but i still like it..the more i listen..the more it rubs off on me...u__u..but i do miss the ajisai mellow saddness feel...

it's not a the best album sid can come out...but some tracks on it are really good...<3

Guest chigusa707

That pic of Aki from the goth loli bible is soo beautifuul.. ^^

So we can post links to uploaded files again or no?

I thought we still can't do that.

J-rockers don't really tell you how old they are. (they like to keep it mysterious).

I know.. with the exception of those you guys have mentioned.. but most of the "newer" Jrockers look young. I always think they're around 17 to early twenties. >.<

pao, is that pix o.k. for ur next cos? ><

*waves* hey~kloud

wow.. thats pretty hot.. but I was hoping for a pic somewhere.. near to the pics on ur sig. :)

^ i c ...i'll back with those pix >< actually, i just deleted them form my notebook >.><.< hope i hv them in my photobucket or imageshack @_@ or whatever... XP

edit*

sidsweet9ms.th.jpg

novpatipatishinji1ha9ao.th.jpgnovpatipatimao2yr9ng.th.jpgnovpatipatiyuya3co7sj.th.jpgnovpatipatiaki0jj1jg.th.jpg

^what's OHP??? ><;; do u know whose legs on that sofa? in the last pix...

hm...so i should give all credit to whoever scanned, shot, posted, capped, ect....them ><

mao069tm5ro.th.jpg

*waves* gnite esti, pao, kloud and ppl here

Archived