SID [Mao, Shinji, Yuuya, Aki]

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest chigusa707

^ i c ...i'll back with those pix >< actually, i just deleted them form my notebook >.><.< hope i hv them in my photobucket or imageshack @_@ or whatever... XP

edit*

Wow... pou!! ur so awesome.. Thanks!!

But I actually read that he CAN play with both hands. I mean it doesn't make sense about blocking Mao's face because in Ajisai they stand in the same position and he was playing with his right hand. Maybe I should call Aki and just ask him myself! *dials phone*

:P

Wow.. he must be really good then. I havent listened to much of their songs but Ive heard some and they were good. I only know very few people who can play with both hands.. ^^

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think shinji is quite funny

i was watching expect rush clip

and shinji did dis cute little karate thing haha

:lol: hahaha..yea..i saw that too...he is so funny when he actually does something..other times he just stand there like aki..haha..>__<

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Mao smokes a lot haha

yuuya did all the talking in that clip though

i was like O_O cuz he did some pretty outrageous stuff

aki and shinji are quite timid?

^:lol: ...they al alot of weird things...mao sorta freaked me out at first with his rumble..but it was funny afterwards

Mao smokes a lot haha

yuuya did all the talking in that clip though

i was like O_O cuz he did some pretty outrageous stuff

aki and shinji are quite timid?

yea..mao does..u__u''...they all smoke..i think aki probably smoke alot too..just not infront of the cam...

aki and shinji are hum..more reserved?..but i think aki is getting there...more open and more words now.haha

^yea..i think it has a growing power..i thought it was good..but not that good when i first heard it..but since i put it on my mp3...been listening to it alot..and it's getting better as i listen to it...

but im more addicted to shian by nightmare right now..:lol:..

^yea..i think it has a growing power..i thought it was good..but not that good when i first heard it..but since i put it on my mp3...been listening to it alot..and it's getting better as i listen to it...

but im more addicted to shian by nightmare right now..:lol:..

I was addicted to Shian for the longest time when I first heard it. I love the PV for that one too. They all look great.

^:lol:..haha...yea..same here...i just cant seem to get enough of the song...>___<..but i cant find the dl anywhere...T_T...been watching the pv on youtube..the guys look really normal in this pv though..like sweat pants and white shirt..lil make up..but good pv though

Guest fifth_avenue

*waves* hey~aki-kun ^^ hvn't talked to u for ages lol how r u?

Hi Pou-chan, how you been? I'm fine thanks ^^

LOL you know what puzzles me about being in this thread? It's hard to know if you guys are talking about AKI or me. Since we have the same name ><'' But of course it's obvious you guys are talking about him, with some exception Pou-chan MIGHT be talking about me here... I have no idea! XD *confused*

anyway, lol thanks for all the pics you guys!

Guest fifth_avenue

^ Hehe, and here in the thread is a person with the nick AKI :D

Haha, YES that AKI too XD

Thanks for all the wonderful pics Esti-chan~

wah.there's a pic of aki never seen before..*O*..thanks shiva_k

that pic of aki with new make up...<3 it..the one on the left side...so hot...<3<3<3

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Ah nightmare is awesome

we should all post in the nightmare thread to

i'm addicted to 'tofor" from the varuna single

after watching it live

its so catchy >,

oh yeah back to SID

uhm I want Mao's glasses

Hi Pou-chan, how you been? I'm fine thanks ^^

LOL you know what puzzles me about being in this thread? It's hard to know if you guys are talking about AKI or me. Since we have the same name ><'' But of course it's obvious you guys are talking about him, with some exception Pou-chan MIGHT be talking about me here... I have no idea! XD *confused*

anyway, lol thanks for all the pics you guys!

lol..yeah..i mean u, akira-kun ^^ i'm o.k. i think >_<;;

thanx for the pix my luv*kisu* te quiero xDDD

hm..how many pvs did they release?

Guest _snowbunniee

Archived