SID [Mao, Shinji, Yuuya, Aki]

Guest paranoidtrash

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o You have his number?! Give me!

hahaha.. :lol: even if izam has the number...u__u..we cant really talk to him since i dont think anyone here knows japanese...>___<''

and ur avi..hahahahaha...>___<...u really got ur guy friend to say?! and he didnt beat u up?! good job!

Guest fifth_avenue

aki just for kicks

PWNED THE PAGe lol

OI MAN, you're pwning pages in the Dir thread, and now you're pwning pages in the SID thread? lol

Thanks for upload Esti ^^

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Mao is awesome

but then sometimes

he reminds me of this krn comedian

cuz they both have long faces

and make similar expressions lol

Guest Shiva_K

^ Really? :blink: Could you make a photo?

ZOMG big Mao pics! Thanks Esti!
Hehe, NP! ^___^

esti that page pwned thing is hot ^^
:D It's free use ne ^_^

Pics!

foolsmate0605sid011wg.jpg

^ Nice pic ^_^

foolsmate0605sid024oj.jpg

foolsmate0605sid036yz.jpg

^_^)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 23 2005, 08:16 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I just got my Hoshi no Miyako CD......but why is there only Aki on the CD?

Guest paranoidtrash

hahaha.. :lol: even if izam has the number...u__u..we cant really talk to him since i dont think anyone here knows japanese...>___<''

and ur avi..hahahahaha...>___<...u really got ur guy friend to say?! and he didnt beat u up?! good job!

Aki and I can, right? (: But I don't do that stuff, hahahah. I think it's kind of bad to be bothering people you don't know. I don't like it when my number gets given out to strangers...

I have never met a Shinji fan before XD.

Aki and I can, right? (: But I don't do that stuff, hahahah. I think it's kind of bad to be bothering people you don't know. I don't like it when my number gets given out to strangers...

I have never met a Shinji fan before XD.

true true..u__u..u speak japanese?!..how awsome..i missed the beginning class twice..x__x''

i think shinji is the more quite type..he does it safe on interviews and in comment vids and such...but we all still love him.. :rolleyes: hahaha..>__<

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

true true..u__u..u speak japanese?!..how awsome..i missed the beginning class twice..x__x''

i think shinji is the more quite type..he does it safe on interviews and in comment vids and such...but we all still love him.. :rolleyes: hahaha..>__<

i think shinji is quite funny

i was watching expect rush clip

and shinji did dis cute little karate thing haha

thanx for Noirowoze Party.mp3 and the pix, my luv<333

also thanx Olivia*sSlave* for the pix too

*waves* hey~aki-kun ^^ hvn't talked to u for ages lol how r u?

Guest XxIllicitxX

Aki and Toshiya are such hot bass players. Shame I can't find any SID music to listen to though, every time I type "SID" into BearShare I get every song title with those letters in it, and nothing of the actual band *sigh*

Guest Shiva_K

^ I posted in this thread a yousendit link to download the new album :) And I can upload the other album as well if you want ^___^

shiva_k - yea..mao looks really good in there..every did...expect yuuya looks kinda scary with his lip colored like that..but it's still cool
Hehe yep the lips are a little weird :D

sid10.jpg
Wooo ^__^ Thanks for the pics!!

thanx for Noirowoze Party.mp3 and the pix, my luv<333
*chuchuchu* :D

Archived