SID [Mao, Shinji, Yuuya, Aki]

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest Shiva_K

sid150mw4ny.th.jpgsid132fy4fb.th.jpgsid164se8mb.th.jpgsid129hr9zu.th.jpg

I scanned this pics one month ago, if someone wants the scans let me know ^___^

bbe0f1114vw.th.jpg

I like Mao's oufit ^_^

Thanks for the pics Pou!! And good night :)

Aki woaaaaaah a lot of nice pics, thanks a bunch ^O^

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waaah, thanks for the pics guys ^^

i've heard of sid before but never had the chance to listen to them until now, they're pretty good i have to say, and aki is just so beautiful :mellow: , woow

Guest fifth_avenue

foolsmate0105sid008xu.jpg

Shinji looks gorgeous here :D

Thanks for the pics Esti~

(btw, anymore Shinji fans here? Or Yuuya or does everyone like Aki... Or Mao? LOL)

Guest Shiva_K

(btw, anymore Shinji fans here? Or Yuuya or does everyone like Aki... Or Mao? LOL)
lol :lol: I don't know who's my "fav" yet ^___^ Aki is very pretty, but Mao's voice is so nice... ^_^

You're welcome ne :)

I've uploaded a small clip:

Live in Chicago

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=144U5J0COUQ7S0ZHM1FU7HHEHA

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

gahh that live leaves me wanting so much more

Mao is great

and yuuya looks like he's having so much fun

ah does anybody have a live of a whole song?

Guest fifth_avenue

Just a question... (please don't bash on me cause I don't know)

Aki is left handed right?? I watched the Alibi PV again the other day and noticed his bass is on the other side, as opposed to Shinji who is holding his guitar to the left (meaning he's right handed) I haven't seen any of their other PV's to confirm that Aki is left handed so... Can someone tell me? ^^;;

EDIT:

Nevermind ^^;; I just downloaded the Ajisai PV... He's holding it on the left, okay so he's right handed right?

*still confused* XD

^

Aki is right handed.

He switched in the Alibi PV for filming purposes. I think it was because if he held his guitar on the left, the top part of it would block Mao's face in the PV. That's why in that PV Aki isn't really shown playing, instead he is doing his spaz dancing.

Hahaha...why would someone bash you for that? :)

Guest fifth_avenue

^

Aki is right handed.

He switched in the Alibi PV for filming purposes. I think it was because if he held his guitar on the left, the top part of it would block Mao's face in the PV. That's why in that PV Aki isn't really shown playing, instead he is doing his spaz dancing.

Ahh! Thanks Aki for clearing that up with me! It's been bothering me from studying these past few mental hours XD I get it now, lol no wonder I always watched the PV thinking "What the hell is Aki doing? Why isn't he even playing except spazzing out like crazy?!" oh! and thanks again for all those MP3's! I managed to download all of them! THANK YOU!!

Ahaha, I just didn't wanna get bashed on cause 'I didn't know' lol it's happened to me before with other things too. Crazy fans go on an outrage.

^

Aki is right handed.

But I actually read that he CAN play with both hands. I mean it doesn't make sense about blocking Mao's face because in Ajisai they stand in the same position and he was playing with his right hand. Maybe I should call Aki and just ask him myself! *dials phone*

:P

^

Really? Hmm...well in the Alibi PV Mao stands further back so that at certain angles, Aki's guitar would have blocked his face. But in the Ajisai PV they are in line with eachother so no matter what, they would all be seen. Except for Yuuya... >_< he was practically blocked the whole time in Ajisai.

:o You have his number?! Give me!

Guest fifth_avenue

Except for Yuuya... >_< he was practically blocked the whole time in Ajisai.

Yeah I hated that, if I was the camera man, I'd bloody stop them and film it again until Yuuya could clearly be seen =0= I'd at least try to put Yuuya on a slightly different angle instead of having him in the back, also directly behind Mao >< All you could see is just his drumkit XD

Give me his number too! XD

Guest Shiva_K

Maybe I should call Aki and just ask him myself! *dials phone*

:P

lol! :lol:

I've uploaded a 320 kbps version of Hoshi no Miyako, just in case someone wants to download it :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C8JBVKDV

Guest Shiva_K

^ Is Noir. I'm uploading it ^_^

/Edit

Noir mp3

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=361GSUOXP8TQT1OKQZGT3MV33B

Ah! Call me Shiva, or Esti if you want hehe ^__^

Archived