Super Junior’s Leeteuk Reveals He Once Found High Heels in Eunhyuk’s Room

Super Junior member Leeteuk recently took part in a recording for KBS’ quiz program “1 vs. 100” and shared a story about discovering a pair of women’s high heels in fellow group member Eunhyuk’s dorm room. During the recording, Leeteuk revealed, “The most important rule in our dorm is to not bring over friends of the opposite gender,” and explained that with the exception of their stylist, a female has never been inside the group’s dorm. Leeteuk continued, “We divide up and live on two separate floors, and one time, Eunhyuk called me over to his room so I went downstairs. But there were women’s high heels there. I thought, ‘Is he making trouble?’” However, it was revealed to be a misunderstanding, as the heels ended up belonging to Eunhyuk’s mother. This episode of "1 vs. 100" is set to air on October 28 on KBS. leeteuk

View the full article

Archived