Roy Kim Reveals Plans to Return to the States for His Studies in January

Singer Roy Kim has revealed his plans to leave for the U.S. once again at the beginning of next year. On October 25, Roy Kim opened up his solo concert “2014 Roy Kim Live Tour – Home’ at Olympic Park’s Olympic Hall in Seoul. During this concert, Roy Kim shared with his fans, “I’m going back to America again in early January of next year. I have to return to my studies.” To ease his fans’ disappointment, the singer explained, “This is all just a part of the process for me to return as an even better musician. I will become a person that is able to see the bigger picture. My dream isn’t to be a legend in the music industry. I will have achieved my dreams if only I’m able to sing for a long time with all of you.” Last year, Roy Kim returned to the U.S. in August to continue his studies as a student at Georgetown McDonough School of Business before coming back to Korea to share music with fans once again, earlier this year. Meanwhile, Roy Kim is scheduled to continue his nationwide tour in Seoul on October 26 before making stops in Daegu on November 1, Daejeon on November 15, Busan on November 22, and Changwon on November 29. Are you sad to hear that he will be going back to the States?

View the full article

Archived