EXO’s Sehun and Chanyeol Wish Fellow Member Chen a Happy Birthday

Newsie

The EXO members showed their love for each other recently for Chen’s birthday. Chen was born September 21, 1992. On September 21, Sehun uploaded a funny photo of Chen onto his personal Instagram with the message, “Funky Chen, Jong Dae [Chen’s real name] hyung, happy birthday. I love you. You’re the best.” In the blurry photo, Chen can be seen just lying on the ground with an expression that is funny at the particular angle. 921 exo chen's birthdayChanyeol also uploaded a photo of Chen onto his Instagram with the message, “Funky Chen! My friend Jong Dae happy birthday! Let’s overcome anything that comes our way no matter what! I love you!” His photo of Chen brought laughter as it was a very close up angle of Chen’s face. Meanwhile, EXO has a concert, “EXO From EXO Planet #1 – The Lost Planet,” scheduled for the same day at Beijing’s Master Card Center. Guess he’ll be spending his birthday with his fans. Happy birthday, Chen!

View the full article

Archived