Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest _pine.tree

In DBSG JaeJoong's 100Qs & 100As, it was asked about his ideal girlfriend and he answered with the initials "hk"....and 심현경 [shim Hyun Kyung] is the girl. She is currently in DSP Ent. and will debut as a singer. There was also a rumor that she dated with XiahJunsu's twin brother.

That is false, JaeJoong revealed in a T.V show (LONG time ago) that HK stood for H.OT K.angta and it was more of a joke because Jaejoong admired him or something like that

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hee Chul had a crush on Chae Yeon and? doesn't necessarily mean they dated.

Sounds like 1 girl from SM dated pretty much half of SM trainees who've debuted. All girls at SM have dated at least one of the other used to be SM trainees. Not surprising i guess ince they always see each other. But wow that Donghae thing is graphic.

Guest ladyxchristina

OMGGGGGG. MY DONGHAE. HIS NOSE LOOKS LIKE THE ONE ON THE KISSING PIC <_< hes so into it. i hate jessica stupid girl. :tears:

i heard something about the super girls dating almost all of the super junior members.. I think it was mostly Jessica. but we. omgsh that haduri thing

=O

;/

I am so jealous

Guest x_lisaa

wow. i was so speechless when i saw the donghae and jessica picture. and shiwon and stella? i heard about that awhile ago and i thought it wasnt true. ehhh...i think they broke up cause the cap said something like he went out with her. whatever..

Guest icetreeun

I can't see some of the pictures and i'm dyiiingggggg of curiosity~~~~~~~ gaaaaaaaah

wait. so heechul is ...22??? Chaeyeon is 27 right? omg @_@

Guest babiiecake

dang i can`t see the pics .. uhm not that i want .. l o l

just curious .. i mean seriously .. donghae .. kissing .. i find that funny l o l

i`m just so used to the loveable, funny, dorky donghae .. not the intense kisser donghae .. heh ..

uhm yeah sucks the pics don`t work .. wanted to see it . l o l

Guest Ella_Kwan

THATS NOT DONGHAE, IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!

SIWON & STELLA IS A RUMOR & KANGIN THING ALSO!!! NOT TRUE!!!!

EDIT--- BTW THAT JESSICA CHICK IS ANNOYING THE CRACKERJACKS OUT OF ME!!!

Guest mango.baby

i'm almost 100% sure that someone here on soompi who said that they knew stella confirmed a few months ago that stella and siwon have been together since july 2005, but she edited that post.

it's already been quoted, though, and is on one of the pages in some SM trainee thread.

they all inter-date and have a great time -___-

especially jessica, who just gets a turn with everybody.

i like jaejoong and ayumi though. that's cute.

Guest kfosho

not happy with these pictures. especially the donghae one like everyone else! man that was some intense kissing! don't like jessica ):

That is false, JaeJoong revealed in a T.V show (LONG time ago) that HK stood for H.OT K.angta and it was more of a joke because Jaejoong admired him or something like that

oh please let that be true!!!

Guest bloopy_babo

AHHHHHHHHHH

I AM FREAKING OUT OVER THAT PICTURE WITH DONGHAE AND JESSICA

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

i cant believe he went out with her but there is the proof.

I AM SO FREAKING OUT.....

i feel so sad.

donghae is not so innocent.

Guest canteLop3

:tears: I can't believe Jessica and Donghae.. I shall kidnap Donghae oppa and and.. take haduri pictures with him!!! :(. They're kissing intensely. Sheeesh. She's a pimpette man. Dating all the boys in SM. As long as she doesn't take my changminnie too. :(.

It really does look like Donghae and Jessica. The features and the hair are familiar. :(

Guest lovablekrnstar63

whoaa

the kiss scene

-_-

thanks for sharing =]

these are so intersting

how do people find out these thigns?

Archived