Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest YELL;OH

i wanna see a pic of xiah junsu's twin bro...

hhe..

are they identical..

that would be soo funny!!

haha no, they`re not identical.

but if they were... oh my word, imagine the fangirl chaos ;]

Guest dbsk_star

im speechless........Donghae and Jessica??? those pictures...wow i really hope that those are fake!!!

it seems like Jessica is pretty popular for scandals and stuff -_-"

Guest obsessed ale

they all inter-date and have a great time -___-

especially jessica, who just gets a turn with everybody.

i like jaejoong and ayumi though. that's cute.

hahaha that cracked me up. i feel better now after going through half of the pages, i was soooo shocked! but i still have no idea what to believe. geesh. jugiery (a chinese entertainment company) doesn't allow its artists to date each other. hahaha, SM shld do something like that too, cause people like jessica seem to be getting slightly more antis because of all this.

i still dont like that pic abt donghae. im going to believe him when he says he doesnt really kiss girls.. i.. think... hahaha. and is there anything else up between eetuek and go ah rah?

It could be true since they're in the same company and everything but.....too many to be true. And the lovey mails and messages could just be a friend thing. I do that with my friends, too (as most of them are guys). But I didn't HK was her.....I thought it was someone like Song Hye Gyo (Kyo) since every guy seems to like her....WOW....

hmm.. so how many has jaejoong supposedly dated?

3 are mentioned above, and one of them for 4 years?!?

i really dont get why theyre called "scandals."

i mean, its "Scandalous" to have a love life!??!

are they supposed to die alone?!?!

and cant the opposite genders ever hang out without having to be accused of dating?

i swear... its like theres no such thing as platonic relationships in Korea... -_-

ugh... wutever...

Guest xdaisiesx3

Choi Shiwon & Stella couple is definitely real.

my friend goes to stella's school, and she saw a pic of her & shiwon on her phone :x

i told her to tell stella to get me to meet him, lols x]

Guest Hae_Jin

LOL reading all these posts are interesting

I wonder how long it took Dong Hae (if that really is him) and Jessica to come up for air. Or they probably just sucked the air right out from one another.

I know that Si Won and Stella are going out for real. As for all the others, not too sure. But oh well

Guest YELL;OH

Choi Shiwon & Stella couple is definitely real.

my friend goes to stella's school, and she saw a pic of her & shiwon on her phone :x

you`re not the first person to mention the picture of stella + shiwon on her phone...

but does really mean they`re dating?

if i was dating everyone in the pictures on my phone~ i`d be one heck of a 바람둥이 O.O

Archived