Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest happy.birthday

uhh i want to see the pictures here.....i can't see it.....but im sure that is not donghae cause he said it himself that HE NEVER KISSED A GIRL!..so calm down people.....could someone upload the pictures again please?

Lee Teuk said on a show that all Super Junior members have already had their first kiss.

And yeah, as someone said before the girl in the kissing screencap has the same earring as Jessica, if you compare the earring she has on the pic above and the pic with Kangin. Some might say that those earrings are common, but what are the odds that that guy looks like Dong Hae and that girl has the same earrings as Jessica and they have also been rumored to be dating?

I think the Ara-Lee Teuk e-mail is totally fake. I mean how did they get it anyway? Some really crazy fans might have hacked into his email account, but thats unlikely as how did they get his email address anyways? And the e-mail sounds too cheesy for Ara to written it. Plus Ara is like 16 years old and Lee Teuk is 23. It's probrably just made up like the Park Hyunjoo story.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynnshim

almost everyone in SM has that bracelet. look at chunmoo stephanie and all the dbsg guys. eeteuk and donghae even have that bracelet. it's like an SM thing. stephanie hwang also has the necklace.

http://kr.img.n2o.yahoo.com/yhi/nbbs/n2o20...?1145304427.jpg

chunmoo's bracelet

yeahh but someone told me that her friends told her it was real. and someone already in the thread cleared it up. everyone at her school knows about the too..

BUT im not sure anymore that they are together, because shiwon isnt wearing the bracelet anymore ((: and stella had a big fight with her mom because her mom found out. so they might have broken up .

wow.. what a kiss scene donghae and jessica had.... damn...

its sad to hear that shiwon and stella are REALLY dating... that juss breaks my heart..

aww comeon.. they are human beings right? dont you hate it when your parents tellyou NO DATING! well thats what we're doing to them. just because he is a star doesnt mean he cant date. HE NEEDS A LIFE (:

My suju fandom kinda dropped now .___.

well more like dong hae fandom.

COME ONE PPL!!! JUST BECAUSE THESE THINGS HAPPEN. ITS CALLED NATURE OF LIFE. PEOPLE KISS, WHEN THEY HAVE BFS OR GFS. DONT TELL ME YOUVE NEVER EXPECTED DONGHAE NOT TO KISS THE OPPOSITE GENDER.

PLEASE YOU GUYS. DONT LOSE INTEREST JUST BECAUSE OF THIS.

AND DONT SAYIT BREAKS YOUR HEART. I KNOW IT DOES, BUT IF YOURE A TRUE SUJU FAN, DONT YOU THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY WERE HAPPY AND DATING RATHER THAN SAD AND LONLEY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES?

and you dont want to endup like yur parents, because dont you hate i when you have to be hiding your relationship from your parents because they say no? thats exactly what they are doing, they keeps these secrets because we fans might bash and drop being their fans just because of that. if that has happened to you [hiding relationship from parents] you should know darn well how these celebs feel (:

Guest dailycandyaddict

:blink:

okay, im all recovered now.

honestly, in my opinion, this really shouldnt cause that much of a deal. i mean those trainees are humans and after spending like 10 hours every day with other trainees they're bound to date one another right?

but still... my heart stopped for a second because of that pic between donghae and jessica

Guest jirappo.

wow..just..wow.

a lot of heartbreaking news. :tears:

i don't believe the heechul and chaeyeon rumor. and i refuse to believe the donghae and jessica one. after staring at that picture for a good 5 minutes, i have come to the conclusion that that is not donghae! that guy is chubbier and his profile isn't as nice as donghae's. ;) jaejoong and ayoomi would be cute. kangin and jessica...no comment. shiwon and stella is BREAKING MY HEART. if he's happy though, i'm fine. i'll kill her if she breaks his heart though. =D

i have an extreme disliking towards jessica and stella atm. i'm sorry i can't help it. LOL

eh..but whatever makes them happy. they can date whoever they want. celebs HAVE LIVES TOO YOU KNOW. it's not like they would ever go out with any of us or anything. that's like a one in a million chance. but if celebs do have something going on with each other, i wish they would refrain from posting such graphic pictures. also, it's none of our business but thanks for sharing.

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/4948/2000...35154737_rs.jpg

I dunno why but that up there made me laugh until I had a stomach ache. xD Who the hell makes out in front of a webcam and then posts up the picture for the whole wide interweb for people to see. -___-;; Okay its not that funny but it was funny to me. lolololol

Also who cares if any of them went out with each other? What's the big deal? lol I wonder if Ara really types like that.

Guest -rachel-

i forgot where he said it....--;;....o i think it was in his 100 questions.....

44. First kiss: When are you going to kiss me??

45. If you did, where: Me??

Im not sure where i watched it.....ill try to find it though....

oh in his 100 question?? thx for telling

Guest shronie_x3

the donghae and jessica picture isn`t them.. i`m not sure if they really went out or not but it`s not them in the pic. my cousin told me that there was this HUGE thing about it from the korean fans. it was proven not to be true so yeah... just some guy who looks like him i guess.

Guest repeat_on_echo

the donghae and jessica picture isn`t them.. i`m not sure if they really went out or not but it`s not them in the pic. my cousin told me that there was this HUGE thing about it from the korean fans. it was proven not to be true so yeah... just some guy who looks like him i guess.

omfg! really? ugh gosh thank you! that just made me feel sooooo much better!!! :]

i was like soooo jealous at first. :[

Guest xingjing

Okay... what's with this huge "Donghae fandom going down" thing?

Well... I don't like Jessica that much. Even before seeing this. She... she doesn't seem to come to my liking. But I do NOT hate her for "kissing" with Donghae or anything? Well, then again, Donghae isn't my fave in SuJu. But isn't that going a bit... over the edge?

Really, people go out and kiss. I'm sure if this was in some drama, you wouldn't quite be this "shocked". Okay, I have no idea what I'm talking about, but really, this is all normal. It's not like... OMG! CELEBRITIES ACTUALLY KISS OTHER PEOPLE!!!

No, people. They have their private lives as well.

I feel sorry for him, if it really was him. I mean, pictures of his private life being on exhibition and all. *sigh*

So... just file it somewhere into your "random facts" section in your brain and...be done with it.

Guest sereneryne

haih, regreted that i read this.. esp seeing the kissing pics.. gahhhh..

never knew the existence of Jessica until i read this forum..

i think JaeJoong and Min Deul Lae looks compatible in tat photo.. hehe

i hope they're still together, rather than wif jessica!

stella is a sweety, hope to c photo wif stella n shiwon together!

luckily there's no scandals on kibum here.. whew~:phew:

>__< sorry but that's a bit weird for jess to go out with kangin and dongahe.. not at the same time.. but you know what i mean.. but looking more carefully at the pic of donghae and jess, it could be a look alike... lol.. hmm...

the only ones i find that could be true is the heechul one and also ee teuk and ara.. but i find that's pretty cute with ee teuk and ara.. ahaha... the rest.. i think it's just rumours.. but who knows..? lol..

Archived