Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet_hunny

Ooohhh so Stella was going out with Shi won.. on her myspace, she said she was in a relationship but i couldn't really figure out who (yes i know her & stephanie personally)

Yea I thought the same when I first found out they were together I'm like okay. Then other people tried showing "proof they didn't. I was confused so I said I didn't think they were. But Lynnshim showed me so of the myspace entries and I called up an old friend who happens to be a trainee at SM and asked what was the real deal and she told me they were together because she's seen them. That's teh only thing I'll reveal

what the hell..so jessica dated most of the guys?~ whats so special about her anyways :wacko: shes such a richard simmons :P (my opinion) i dont really think its donghae cuz it looks wierd, but if it was him, man hes good.. i wanna try that with him too. haha.. anyways when did he said that hes never been kissed?! with a face like that?! hehe liar.

whooooo all these are very interesting. OOOh. Jaejoong seems the be around alot hahahha. Heechul & Chaeyeon ? I wouldnt mind theyre both hot. Donghae & Jess. No wayyyy they wouldnt be that stupid to post it online.

Guest `M0tokare;aya

Whoa! DONGHAE!! :crazy::( O__O x__x

Ahhh my Suju boys... :( XDD

v Ahh I hope that's not them.

I haven't read through all the 11 pages yet. XD

Edit-

Either way, I refuse to believe any of this unless they themselves admit this stuff. D:

Guest SUPERSTAR

ONCE AND FOR ALL. THAT IS NOT DONGHAE AND JESSICA MAKING OUT. LIKE SOMEONE MENTIONED BEFORE, THESE KIDS KNOW THEY WILL BE CELEBRITIES ONE DAY, THEY'RE NOT STUPID TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. AND THEY'RE TRAINED TO KEEP THEIR PRIVATE LIFE, PRIVATE! YOU THINK SM WOULD ALLOW THEM TO DO THAT OR HAVE THAT STUFF GET ON THE INTERNET? sm is a very secretive company, they don't let anything get out about their trainees as in their skills and what not. they wouldn't allow that.

and yes once in for all stella and shiwon are going out. and those of you that are saying that you hate stella and jessica are just immature. GET OVER IT. these boys can have a life too ya know. they are human. you can't hate these girls for dating them or being friends with them.

Guest theskinnygirl

Why is everyone calling Jessica a richard simmons/ho?

Dating around a lot does not make a person slutty or ho-y.

Considering how she's rumored to be with so many SM guys, there's gotta be SOMETHING about her that they like. And even if she just takes pictures with them, it probably shows how close they are with her (as friends). I mean, you don't take pics of guys you barely know...

I think it's cool that trainees are dating each other! LoL.

It shows that they actually have lives outside of their busy schedule..

That picture of DongHae and Jessica is definitely fake.

Did you delete some of the pics?? :(

I read some of the comments, and it seem like some of the pics are missing.... like yunho... etc.

Micky is known as a player, but I haven't really heard any rumors about him....

dang, he's like an undercover one or something. haha.

well if its not her then good for her. :D i really hope its not her tho. and also donghae. but i really think donghae can do that cuz normal people do that kind of stuff. gah! hes such a bad boy. thats why i always liked him. but when i saw the pic.. (w/c i am expecting that hell really do that in the future) it felt like he was cheating on me or somthing?! haha.. im so funny :lol:

Guest YELL;OH

ONCE AND FOR ALL. THAT IS NOT DONGHAE AND JESSICA MAKING OUT. LIKE SOMEONE MENTIONED BEFORE, THESE KIDS KNOW THEY WILL BE CELEBRITIES ONE DAY, THEY'RE NOT STUPID TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. AND THEY'RE TRAINED TO KEEP THEIR PRIVATE LIFE, PRIVATE! YOU THINK SM WOULD ALLOW THEM TO DO THAT OR HAVE THAT STUFF GET ON THE INTERNET? sm is a very secretive company, they don't let anything get out about their trainees as in their skills and what not. they wouldn't allow that.

lol SM obviously couldn`t keep that jessicaH.O from bashing BoA on myspace...

Archived