Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

I love her apartment. So simple

She said she is a minimalist.

Now netizens get to see the real SJH. So simple and down to earth.

You can even see her acne on her chin at 0:34

I super love her even more

Spoiler

• Like 3

I found a link of “I Live Alone” with English subs.

The pop-ups are annoying so just ignore and click “x”

https://kshowonline.com/kshow/12595-[engsub]-i-live-alone-ep.368

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGwjTSCJrXx/?igshid=107jybwlv0x7u

I just finished watching and discovered more about SJH’s personality.

She is so real, simple, down to earth, hilarious no pretensions and not to mention beautiful inside out.  
Even Park Na Rae told her she is “very beautiful”
I so love her even more.

01-FC9-F74-6-D51-400-D-8-C8-B-4-FE2-B3-F

She said a lot of people around her recommended her to appear on the show 

She is a minimalist and only keeps the essential things she needs that is why her house is simple.
DE44-C1-AD-50-AD-4948-93-C6-FB14263-EB3-

She is very organized and tidy. Even her fridge is organized.
She easily gets swollen and it traumatized her one time since it showed on her pictures and people accused her of getting injections. 
She loves animals and gets her simple happiness by just watching animal videos.

She like animal butts including Wilson’s that is why Wilson was facing his back in ILA. 

She is very nurturing. She cooks and takes care of her friends. (Funny she asked her friend why don’t you just marry me and her friend said no since you will just scold me. Lol

A4-D47-FB8-386-D-44-E7-BB02-D2258-CEBA97

She takes walks when she’s depressed to make her feel better. 
She is currently obsessed with this brand of beer ( No wonder SJH beer was trending in Naver. I wonder which brand though)

She got lonely after she had virtual dinner with her friends. 
She said her Mom will be worried after watching the show since she will not find anyone to marry her. 

And the Highlight of the show

”I might get married one day” 

and

”Might even have a kid”.

I pretty much have a feeling it will happen very very soon 

• Like 1

It seems that SJH appearance on MBC "I Live Alone" has been widely talked by viewers and reported by entertainment media in Korea, including this YouTube channel.

Let's find out about the self-assured anti-war charm from the campus ulzzang, actor Seo Ji-hye!

We will introduce actor Seo Ji-hye who is loved with a completely different hairy appearance than when she was acting.

Seo Ji-hye was born in 1984 and is 37 years old this year (Korean age). Born and raised in Seoul, she is from Dongdaemun-gu. She was offered street casting when she was in her second year of high school. 

"I started my career as an actor while filming a music video". She said that KBS "Ultraviolet Rays" in the past".

She appeared in a mountain hut meeting at a corner of the Soy milk Masterpiece War, The War of the Roses. The concept of this program is that male entertainers and female college students gather at the hut to play game. "You can choose a partner that you like each other".
The woman who appeared in this program at the time were usually introduced as female college students.
However, there were usually many celebrity wannabes or new actresses.

Seo Ji-hye was controversial with plastic surgery due to her distinct features, but as her graduation photo was released. She also certified that she was a natural beauty. In addition to photographs of graduating from elementary school, middle school, high school, and she was attending Sungkyunkwan University in 2003. She also modelled on the cover of the campus, and as the photos of the time were released, she boasted the exact same beauty as it is now and made the plastic theory disappear naturally.

Seo Ji-hye is an actor whose recognition has risen relatively late. Since her debut, she has appeared in many work in both formative and short roles, but one work a year.
"I bought a variety of filmography so I did this. In fact, the fact that the face was well known was when I took the judicial examination in the 2015 drama Punch. The role of Choi Yeon-jin  who passed is acquired. After that in the 2016 drama The Incarnation of Jealousy".

All the dramas that made Seo Ji-hye fully supportive, ended earlier this year. It was "A Crash Landing of Love". She is the daughter of the president of a high-end department store in Pyongyang and the fiancee of Hyun Bin, the main character. She showed a bouncing performance in the role of Seo Dan. "After this work, we took the lead role with Song Seung-heon and served dinner together,  and appeared" 

Seo Ji-hye is also famous for her resemblance to one Red Velvet members. 
She was praised with her big eyes and refreshing features. They also appeared on Radio Star.

Seo Ji-hye was a member of Samsung Lions in the 2017.

There was also a dating rumor with Yoon Sung-hwan (a starting pitcher for the Samsung Lions).

Through a meeting acquaintances, there was an article saying that she had a relationship and developed into a lover. Even to the position of being unpleasant, it is speculated that the still dating rumor is unfounded. 

Seo Ji-hye is known as a best friend with actor Yoon So-yi, Shin So-yul, Seo Yu-rin. It is known that she is close to Nam Gyu-ri. Although there is a modifier of woman-beauty because of her urban appearance and intellectual image, she is actually said to have a hairy personality.

Seo Ji-hye appeared in MBC "I Live Alone" and showed off her cheeky and lively appearance, and surprised many with her anti-war charm. 
We look forward to Seo Ji-Hye's activities that will show various charms in the future.

• Like 1

Everything about SJH’s “I Live Alone” guesting was trending in Naver

From The Suit she wore
0-C32-A137-0788-451-D-94-D2-D34736887-FD

The Sweater she wore when she went out to walk

65-FC094-F-E298-4803-820-F-E76-CAF719846

The Lower Body Bathing Tub and Head Massager she used to address her bloating

D86-ECFFF-647-E-4311-995-D-5-D486812-CEF

Spoiler

The mushroom chips she was eating

5-E12-AD44-E89-B-41-A9-BC6-D-954-D33-DC1

Gyompo Wheat Beer and Dark Beer