Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

Guest Mentos

^

^ HAHA. I remember that episode. It was when they were doing the whole "perfect liar" thingy. Yeah, he said that most of his American friends were "large" to put it delicately. And in another show, he said that because his friends were all so big, that he didn't realize how fat he was (he was 110 kg).

He's a really good motivation to lose weight rofl. Took him a year and 6 months.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eija

eru was 'big' before..how amazing..how he lose it in only 6 months..dont he want to share the secret..yea agree with u Mentos it is indeed a good motivation for losing weight

Guest Mr.Holmes

ah yeah, he is my motivation to lose my weigh too *lol*

I remember SGB too. but I don't know what he said just only speed english part .... his English is good >.<

if anyone wanna watch Speed English part i can cut and upload ... pls tell me ^^

Guest juma48

^Ah yeah me too remember that. I was quite stunned when i see that part. His english was quite good. And like eijia me too dont know that he have say he has a few friends. But i think he was referring that when he was in american isnt it?

And wow i didn't know he have weigh over 100+kg. It really suprise me, i knew he was fat before as i have saw the pics of him being fat before but then i thought his weight must be around 80+kg, what a drastic change haha...... Btw does anyone know how he manage to lose his weight? Maybe i can try that out too haha.....

Guest heartdrops

hey look.. this thread is becoming more active xD.

I was shocked when I found out that he went to berkley since I love sorta.. near there. But Eru = cute & smart!

hey look.. this thread is becoming more active xD.

I was shocked when I found out that he went to berkley since I love sorta.. near there. But Eru = cute & smart!

Not Berkeley like UC Berkeley (CAL) but Berklee College of Music in Boston.

My friend said she met up with him in Korea recently, and he REMEMBERED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But all he said was "I met your friend..." then blah blah blah about Las Vegas.

I thought he was really excited to come and perform in LA!! But he didn't really talk to her about that. Only Las Vegas, and a little bit of ME! YAY! :w00t:

Guest mpark

WOAH!! I didn't know he was 110 kg. Gosh...he's skinny now though. That is a great motivator for losing weight. I shoudl follow his path and lose some weight. One year and a half...actually, that's too long for me. ^^

Guest eija

anyone who did have his pic before he lose weight..it would be a great motivation for me since im in the process of losing my weight hehe..uuh..eru is so good..its great that he remebered u chrissejin..lucky u

• 2 months later...
Guest Mr.Holmes

will eru release his new album soon?

cos i open his cyworld and i saw that he post new photograph for new album so excited ,,, check his cy ^^

ps. this thread is so dead TT______TT

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr.Holmes

^

not sure, I checked his cy and it said sth. like to shoot pix for his new album but i still dunno when it will released :(

• 4 weeks later...

Let's bring back this thread!! hehee... especially since his album is due out soon!! According to yesasia, it's supposed to be released on Sep. 25... I think some other korean website said it was already out...

I was on youtube today and saw that he's coming out with a new MV starring Kim Hyun Joong from SS501.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAAFKZsjayI

(credits to angelmkawsh)

I'm excited! Does that mean he'll be back on variety shows again?

I loved him in Xman with Bada... they were so cute together... and I love his performance for the couple dance. HAHAH... "I stole this from my dad" haha...

I've also seen him on an episode of come to play with ftts, lee seung gi, park myung soo, some others, and of course... BADA!!!

Anyone else have any news on him or any news of what shows he's going to be on?

Guest Mr.Holmes

Ahh~ it was long time ago since no one reply after me in this thread *lol*

I miss Eru so much ^-^ I'm waiting for his 2nd album about a month after I found that he shoot photo for new album!!!

So excited, I wish him to be on X-MAN again or Love Letter!!! but I still don't heard any news his official site havn't update so long

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!

HIS SECOND ALBUM!

Eru has returned after a year with a more matured image. His 2nd album title song is ‘black glasses’. Yoon Myung-Sun wrote the lyrics and produced this song. (Also wrote and produced Jang Yoon-Jung’s song ‘Oh My God!’). Famous movie star, Ahn Sung-Gi has been chosen to be in Eru’s music video. This is Ahn’s first time acting in a music video after his debut. Ahn with be acting with actress Lee Young-Ah and singer Kim Hyun-Joong (from SS501). All three of them will get into a love triangle. This song is about lovers learning the beauty of departing and remembering the pains of loving. We will be able to hear Eru’s sorrowful voice this autumn. ‘Come back to me’ and ‘Take off’ are two songs that were produced by Jeon Seung-Woo. (Jeon produced Eru’s title song from his 1st album ‘If I were to be born again and WheeSung’s ‘Story that I cannot tell’). We will be able to feel Eru’s smooth voice, which is one of his great trademarks. The song ‘Heart break’ is written and produced by Eru himself. Through his 2nd album, Eru can be known as a singer as well as a songwriter. The last track on his album titled ‘Ohk-Kyung’ is a hit song that his father, Tae Jin-Ah sang in the past. They made it into a duet song where we will be able to feel the mix of trot and R&B. There are a total of ten tracks. Through this album, Eru will show his manly side. There are a lot of ballad songs in his 2nd album, but unlike his 1st album, Eru has put more emotions that will make his voice stand out even stronger. - credits to purpletiger86

Tracklisting:

1. Black glasses

2. Come back to me

3. Don’t be late…

4. I’ll promise

5. Take off

6. With you

7. Heart break

8. White snow

9. Because I love you

10. Ohk-Kyung

I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM. SEEMS LIKE THE SONGS WILL BE MORE MATURE AND MORE BALLADS.

I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR HIS SONG THAT HE WROTE AND COMPOSED. I'M ALREADY FALLING OVER AGAIN.

HE SINGS GREAT. HE IS SMART. HE IS SO CUTE. HE SPEAKS ENGLISH. AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE'S A SONGWRITER.

WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR? HAHAHA, BUT STILL. I CANNOT WAIT! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

Guest heartdrops

OMOOOOOOOO! I love you! Thanks for such great great news<3

Aii! When is this gonna release?! Finally there's news about this talented cutie!

^

Gosh. Eru looks great. His look is kinda the same. But other then that.

He's such a major cuttie! I'm so looking forward to his album...

OMOOOOOOOO! I love you! Thanks for such great great news<3

Aii! When is this gonna release?! Finally there's news about this talented cutie!

This Thursday. HAHA, did you not read what i posted? You dork <3

Archived