[drama 2005] Tears Of Diamond 다이아몬드의 눈물

Guest dramaok

mic,

No worries.. I'm uploading episode 12 again.. it seems like such an important episode.. you can't miss that.. haha.. especially when someone mentioned bed scene bt YS & IH.. if i'm not mistaken.. I haven't watched the episodes yet.. just letting u know.. i will get u episode 12 one way or another... so don't skip it.. hehe :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like sylver , i wld like to know in ep12 ,

there's a bed scene with YS n InHa (not in the hospital) ... has it happened or was she imagining? i dont remember seeing this scene ..

I'm pretty sure it's a hotel cos the decorations are SO beautiful and nice. ^_^ I think it's one of the things they did while she was recovering. :unsure:

Emily, you should watch the bed scene. It was such a tender moment between Yi-seok and In-ha. :wub:

Guest rainy75

I'm pretty sure it's a hotel cos the decorations are SO beautiful and nice. ^_^ I think it's one of the things they did while she was recovering. :unsure:

Emily, you should watch the bed scene. It was such a tender moment between Yi-seok and In-ha. :wub:

errr.. not sure ... has this scene happened? or was it just an imagination?

why wld she need to be in a hotel when she is recovering ? :unsure:

i dont rememberiing seeing this scene ...

i like the scenes where YS and Inha huddle together... *siGh*

Nope, this scene hasn't happened in the previous episodes and no, it's not an imagination... It's a flashback scene.

No, she's not recovering in a hotel. Remember that In-ha had a breakdown at the time because of the loss of her daughter and mother. She was simply recovering from the shock. While she was recovering, I think Yi-seok took In-ha out for a fun time together and stayed at the hotel overnight.

Guest dramaok

i like the scenes where YS and Inha huddle together... *siGh*

Nope, this scene hasn't happened in the previous episodes and no, it's not an imagination... It's a flashback scene.

No, she's not recovering in a hotel. Remember that In-ha had a breakdown at the time because of the loss of her daughter and mother. She was simply recovering from the shock. While she was recovering, I think Yi-seok took In-ha out for a fun time together and stayed at the hotel overnight.

you're both right. IH at first thought she was dreaming it but later realizes it actually happened in the past and she was getting a flashback moment. i translated the dialogues in the flashback. read below.

well.. let's have dramaok confirm this scene.. haha.. here is episode 12 on YSI.. Mic.. thanks in advance for the translations cuz I'm dying from curiousity just reading sylver & rainy comments..haha

episode 12

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CSY073...BS2UO4FT897AEM8

thank you so much emily. now i owe you two drinks. =D

------------

sbs 'tears of diamond' episode 12 (part I):

HM pulls into the parking garage and sees IH and YS... in shock, HM watches as the two get in their car and leave. then HM puts his sunglasses on and follows behind their car.

HM loses the car in traffic and gets frustrated.

GH calls HM and leaves a message on his phone asking where he is when he said he would be there right away and why he's not answering the phone.

HM is parked in a vacant field and tells himself it was IH's decision not to acknowledge him when she was still alive and it was her wish to live forgetting the past... twitching and trying to calm himself with these words...

YS drops IH off and tells her he has to go meet someone. IH asks if it's a woman and YS doesn't answer. YS goes to the memorial place where IH's mother and daughter's urns are kept and notices flowers placed next to the urns.

YS goes to the office and asks who was there to visit and the clerk says the grandma's daughter, son in-ha. YS is surprised by the news. the clerk says IH even made a diamond ring with the ash.

HM goes to the county clerk and asks for info about IH saying even though they never registered their marriage they had a wedding. the clerk says without a marriage license he can't help him. HM then goes to see some shady investigator who says they need money upfront to look for anyone and HM gets upset and leaves.

he goes out and notices a sign infront of a korean restaurant called 'ah mi' and gets an idea. later he goes to the restaurant and tries to see if he recognizes anyone going in.

meanwhile IH delivers an expensive tv set to HM's mother who is really happy to see it.. IH says to let her know if she wants anything else and HM's mother says she's not sure if she can accept such gift and IH says sure she can since she's like her daughter now. HM's mother agrees.

IH then suggests they should go eat grilled ribs and HM's mother says that's exactly what she was craving for. HM's mother notices IH's ring and asks her if she's married.. IH says no and it belongs to her mother. IH then asks her why GH doesn't wear a wedding band and HM's mother replies because HM doesn't like it.

IH asks if HM and GH have a good marriage and HM's mother says no and HM's life is hard because he just lives at the jin's like a salaryman who gets allowance from his wife. IH jokes maybe she should get him to divorce GH and HM's mother asks what IH's father does. IH asks if her father must be richer than GH's in order for HM's mother to approve and she doesn't respond.

then IH asks what she would have done if HM wanted to marry some poor girl instead of GH and the mother says poor women are just playmates not marriage material. IH compliments HM's mother saying she is indeed a tough woman.

HM is sitting in his car near the river and thinks... meanwhile YS thinks about what the funeral home clerk told him as he stares at the han river... then as he stands he gets a call from IH but YS doesn't pick up. at home IH is worried about YS but tries to sleep...

then a scene occurs in IH's mind with her and YS sleeping in 2 different beds next to each other at a fancy hotel:

YS: you're not sleepy?

IH: you used to put me down for sleep but why not today?

YS: well this isn't the hospital room.

IH: (gets up to get in YS's bed) is it because you don't like me since i'm not normal?

YS: no.

IH: then why don't love you more? are you worried ppl might say that you're toying around with an ill woman? at 21 it's okay to love isn't it? but you don't love me?

YS: (stares at IH).

IH: no?

(YS kisses IH)

IH: i hope i never loved anyone before.. and even if i did i hope i don't remember him.. in my life i hope you're my only man.

YS: even if there were others i'm still gonna love you. i don't care.

IH: i hope i get well soon so i can marry you. i wanna live like this with you.

YS: okay. let's get well soon and let's get married. and after we're married let's live peacefully like this.

IH wakes up and sees HJ in her room.

IH: i had a weird dream.

HJ: what dream?

IH: i was with YS at a hotel and we had our first kiss.

HJ: it's not a dream. you're just remembering that you guys were lovers. you guys were deeply in love. but YS is not saying anything because you haven't remembered it. when you were first hospitalized.. for 2 months you were a 7 year old. and for 8 months you were like a 21 year old. and you and YS were madly in love though you were so sad.

IH goes to YS's office and sees him passed out on the futon infront of the butterfly mural. IH picks up a picture on the floor of herself kissing YS on the cheek and remembers the time the photo was taken.

IH: i really didn't know. now i finally remember. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry i forgot we were in love.. and i'm sorry that in the future i will continue to pretend like i don't remember....

IH sighs and puts a throw over him... then leaves... after IH leaves, YS opens his eyes and thinks about what IH just said to him thinking he was asleep... YS then begins to cry...

HM returns home and looks over at GH but sees IH in the bed instead. he re-adjusts his eyes and realizes it's GH instead.

next morning GH's sister-in-law lets a scream and says HM's in the bath tub. GH and mr. jin goes in and sees HM passed out in the tubful of water fully dressed.

HM cleans up and goes to the breakfast table to apologize. GH tells the maid to take away CAI and asks HM what he's doing. mr. jin scolds HM saying doesn't he realize he could've died in the tub. HM apologizes and says he met with some friends last night and drank too much. mr. jin says not to meet those friends anymore.

mr. jin's daughter-in-law sits by HM and tells HM she ran into him last night and he kept saying 'it wasn't me.. i didn't do anything wrong' and tells HM he should talk to her if he's got some trouble in his mind. HM says he's fine and thanks her.

IH goes to the office in the morning and sees YS working. YS puts on a bright smile and greets IH. IH asks if he slept here and YS says yes.. and that he drank a little by himself. IH asks if he ate breakfast and YS says he has to go deliver some furnitures.. IH suggests she goes along but YS says he can do it by himself.

HM goes to the korean restaurant again and spies on the ppl coming in and out. he sees a guy loitering around and tries to figure out what's going on. YS's mother's companion arrives and tells YS's mother a strange guy's standing outside. YS's mother goes out ans asks the guy who he is. the guys says no one and she says then he should leave.

the guy then asks when HJ will arrive. HM watches as the guy goes inside with YS's mother...

----------- to be continued (something's up with my media player or the file i downloaded. it keeps on stopping at 15 minutes into the drama but i think i can fix it. just need to tweek at it later when i have time.)

IH goes to YS's office and sees him passed out on the futon infront of the butterfly mural. IH picks up a picture on the floor of herself kissing YS on the cheek and remembers the time the photo was taken.

IH: i really didn't know. now i finally remember. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry i forgot we were in love.. and i'm sorry that in the future i will continue to pretend like i don't remember....

IH sighs and puts a throw over him... then leaves... after IH leaves, YS opens his eyes and thinks about what IH just said to him thinking he was asleep... YS then begins to cry...

Oh, this is soooo sad... Why? Why?? WHY??? :(

Thanks, dramaok. I want a happy ending for both Yi-seok and In-ha... :wub:

Guest rainy75

ahhh! thks mily for providing the source again for dramaok so i wld be able to read the summary for ep12!!

*sigH* sad

why she want to pretend she didnt remember YS and her were in luv ?

YS must be hurt to hear this ..no wonder he teared ...

and tht HM's mum .. also another sucker for rich ppl !!!

*sigH* sad

why she want to pretend she didnt remember YS and her were in luv ?

I don't understand it myself... I know it's because she wants to take her revenge on Hyung-min but there's no reason for her not to have a relationship with Yi-seok. :rolleyes:

Luckily, they kissed later on in the episode... TWICE!!! :wub:

Guest dramaok

I don't understand it myself... I know it's because she wants to take her revenge on Hyung-min but there's no reason for her not to have a relationship with Yi-seok. :rolleyes:

Luckily, they kissed later on in the episode... TWICE!!! :wub:

yup i guess the wild card IH is dealt with is that she never thought she would fall in love again, especially during her quest for revenge. and i think she wants to put away her feelings for YS because of guilt. she is not going to indulge in her own happiness when her mother and her daughter are dead and their deaths have not been revenged. i believe YS understands her and will stick around til she accomplishes whatever mission she must complete in order for her to find herself again. he is such a doll. yum. ^^

thanks rainy75 and sylver for reconmending me to see this episode. as you said it turns out this was a very important episode. this drama is getting more and more exciting... and a late 'hello' to both of you. rainy75 i recognize your name from 'damo' and 'firebird' discussions.. and sylver you must be 'icy_blue' from before. we met in 'last dance is with me' right? =D

thx again to emily for the upload. i feel so special you're going through so much trouble for me. *wave*

i can't wait to see ep. 13 but for now i gotta be good and finish some work i'm behind on.. *sigh*

-----------

sbs 'tears of diamond' episode 12 (part 2 of 2):

.. continued from above

HJ's on the phone with YS's mother and is told that her brother's there looking for her. HJ apologizes to YS's mother and hurries to go meet her brother. HJ tries to send her brother off hitting him with her purse and her brother says he's leaving and he's gonna repay all the money he owes her.. HJ gives him some change and tells him to leave immediately.

HM is still sitting in his car and sees this happening. then he sees mr. jin arrive looking at the situation between HJ and her brother. HM drives off and catches up to HJ's brother and tells him to get in saying he knows his sister.

meanwhile IH brings more gifts to HM's mom and tells her she's gonna open a credit card account for her and she's gonna pay for her the bills. HM's mother says that's too much and IH says that's her duty as a daughter. and HM's mother asks what they should eat today.

HM and HJ's brother are sitting at a street bar. HM gives him some money and tells him to look for IH. the brother asks HM if he's the guy who dumped IH and HM says he'll give him more bills if he does a good job and HJ's brother says okay and leaves.

mr. jin, HJ, YS's mother, and her companion are having a meal at the restaurant and YS's mother wants to talk to HJ privately. after the women leave, mr. jin says to YS's mother's companion that HJ seems to be in bad mood since her brother was here. the companion offers to find info about HJ's family members and mr. jin toasts with him.

outside YS's mother asks HJ what she plans to do if her brother causes problems with mr. jin and HJ says she'll be careful. YS's mother then asks HJ for a favor and tells her she doesn't like YS and IH getting close. HJ says she doesn't want to stop YS because he is the only one who can give IH stability.

IH is walking home and sees YS waiting outside the apt entry way. YS puts the sack of roasted chestnuts in his jacket and gives IH a hug and asks if it's warm. IH asks if he means the chestnuts and YS says no he means his hug. IH says nothing and they go upstairs. IH tells YS she doesn't want to block his future since she remembers nothing between them and they're not a good match.

YS says he is in no hurry and will wait for her. IH insists he shouldn't feel like he's responsible for her since she's healthy now but YS says being responsible is buying chestnuts when you said you would but love seeing your lover's face on the chestnut and it's about not being able to stand even a moment longer unless you see your love. YS hands IH a chestnut and tells her if she won't eat it then he's gonna kiss her and says even her wrinkles are beautiful... IH cracks a faint smile and YS leans to kiss IH... once.. and more.

just then GH and YG walk in.. GH sees the two kiss and turns to leave, running into YG's body. the two pause. then both leave. YG says they should congratulate IH and YS some other time. GH agrees and YG drives them away. GH thinks about the time years ago when they would make out in the car and tell each other how much they love each other.. more than life and the next life... deeper than the ocean... and when YG hugged her how she told him his embrace was warm.

GH stops herself from thinking about the past. YG appears to be affected as well. he pulls the car over to buy chestnuts. while YG stands outside at the car, GH says 'i still love you. what should i do'. YG returns and gives GH the chestnuts. GH asks him why he bought them for her and comments, 'it's warm'..

meanwhile mr. jin is taking HJ home and mr. jin asks her if she's ready to live with him and HJ asks what he would do if his family objected her and her past. mr. jin says he's the boss in his household and no one has to say anything about her past. HJ says she wants to get married before the first snow falls and she's afraid that time is limited. mr. jin tells her he understood.

and YS's mother is sitting outside with her companion and she shares her worries over YS and IH again. he says he understands and YS is like a son to him.. then he tells her she should hurry and marry him before he croaks and she will be left to weep over his body. YS's mother laughs and leans her head over his shoulders.

back at the jin's HM drinks hard liquor and lays in bed saying, 'i miss you. even though you might hate me to death i still miss you. even though i fear meeting you i miss you so much i'm going crazy.. what should i do.. i'm scared of you to death and miss you to death.. what should i do.. in-ha... '

next morning, IH tells HJ she kissed YS and she thinks she may have made a mistake. HJ says it reminds her of the time she regretted kissing HM. then IH asks HJ if she can get a hold of her brother hyeon-seok (HS). HJ asks why and IH says she wants to employ him to be used against HM's mother.

HJ calls HS who tells her mr. jin's moving him and their father into a huge apt. HJ hangs up the phone surprised and tells IH she misses IH's mother a lot because she always told HJ she would meet a nice man one day and now she's in love with mr. jin who's taking care of her family.. IH says ppl do things like that out of affection. HJ says she didnt' expect to fall in love with mr. jin but she will marry him regardless and give HM an eyeful.

IH meets with HS and gives him some money. then she says she's gonna help him get the education he always wanted and after she dies all her money will go to him if he will help her right now. HS comments IH doesn't have any money and what about ah-in, but IH tells him AI is dead and so is her mother. HS is shocked. then asks if it has to do with HM, then tells her about HM meeting him giving him money and asking him to find her. IH gets furious and goes to the dept. store and spocks out HM from upstairs.

------------- end ep. 12

yup i guess the wild card IH is dealt with is that she never thought she would fall in love again, especially during her quest for revenge. and i think she wants to put away her feelings for YS because of guilt. she is not going to indulge in her own happiness when her mother and her daughter are dead and their deaths have not been revenged. i believe YS understands her and will stick around til she accomplishes whatever mission she must complete in order for her to find herself again. he is such a doll. yum. ^^

When you put it that way, it does make sense. How can she be happy unless her mother's and daughter's deaths have been avenged?! Being in love means being happy and she can't think of herself and be swept away or else she wouldn't be able to go through her plan.

I think it's noble of Yi-seok to wait until she is ready to accept his love. This type of men is hard to find and only in dramas can we see them. I sssooooo want them to get together. :wub:

thanks rainy75 and sylver for reconmending me to see this episode. as you said it turns out this was a very important episode. this drama is getting more and more exciting... and a late 'hello' to both of you. rainy75 i recognize your name from 'damo' and 'firebird' discussions.. and sylver you must be 'icy_blue' from before. we met in 'last dance is with me' right? =D

I didn't think you would remember me cos it's been over a year since we watched the drama together. You've been a very big help to me during Last Dance days and I am grateful to you for taking time to answer my questions during that time. ^_^

thx again to emily for the upload. i feel so special you're going through so much trouble for me. *wave*

Yup, kudos to you Emily for the YSI link. By helping dramaok, you helped us all. :D

YS says he is in no hurry and will wait for her. IH insists he shouldn't feel like he's responsible for her since she's healthy now but YS says being responsible is buying chestnuts when you said you would but love seeing your lover's face on the chestnut and it's about not being able to stand even a moment longer unless you see your love. YS hands IH a chestnut and tells her if she won't eat it then he's gonna kiss her and says even her wrinkles are beautiful... IH cracks a faint smile and YS leans to kiss IH... once.. and more.

I just love watching this scene. This is my second favourite scene in Episode 12 after the flashback scene. Call me a pervert but I love watching them kissing. It proves (to me anyways) how much they love each other and how much they are in love with each other. ;)

wow ... i'm so behind everyone on this drama. i'm still at epi 5 since that's where the chinese subbers are at. i guess i should download raws and watch with the aid of dramaok's summaries huh? but i'm too lazy ...

IH & her mother are such GOOD people. i think if i'm the one they shower all those love & giving on ... i will feel so burdened whether or not i have any intention to betray them like HM did. i want to shake IH for the silly things she do sometimes eventhough you know it's done with the best of intentions and because of love ... *sigh* ... i know ... i'm so evil.

HM is such a $%@#$%# ... but i'm convinced he does love IH in his own way else he wouldn't have been beset by occasional guilt on what he's about to do. even if there's no KH ... he wouldn't have been able to stay faithful to IH ... i just don't see that in him.

Guest rainy75

yeh dramaok... i m one of the crazy bunch in bool sae ... hahaa... lsj fan ...

thks for all your summaries u have provided!!!!

if u owe mily tht many of drinks , then i owe u many more drinks ... including all those in Bool sae !! :)

cutie ..

u shld .. i gave up waiting for c subs ep6 ... instead dl the raws (i dl the LQ) ones ... then read dramaok summary ..

highly recommended!!!! instead of waiting for c subs ...

both the subbers gp are too busy with praha n luv to kill... ( they are doing both )

errr.. i also do agree with u cutie...

i think HM does luv Inha .... he does miss some of the moments he had with Inha ...

the way InHa cares for him where no-1 has ever ... even GH ..

*siGh* i actually do hope ..

errrrr... dont bash me ... hahaha...

HM n Inha can be together although HM is such a jerk .. but u can really see the soft side in him whenver he is with INha ...

but then .. now tht it's over ... i guess it has to be YS ... *siGh* .......

HM just cant imagine his life with no $ ... because of the way he had living his life ..

so had to choose betw luxury or real love ...

Guest dramaok

sbs 'tears of diamond' episode 13:

IH = son in-ha (yoon hae young)

HM = choi hyeong-min (kim seong min)

GH = jin ga-hee (hong eun hee)

YS = moon yi-seok (lee hwang jae)

HJ = hyeon-ja (IH's bestfriend)

HG = hwang-gu (HJ and IH's guy friend)

YG = won yong-gyu (GH's ex. mr. jin's right hand guy)

AI = ahn-in (IH's deceased daugher)

CAI = choi ahn-in (HM and GH's daughter)

HS = hyeon-seok (HJ's brother)

furious, IH goes to the dept. store and finds HM walking around. IH is about to confront him when she sees GH, CAI, and CAI's aunt approach HM. IH decides to leave and gets a call from HS.

GH, HM, CAI and mr. jin's daughter-in-law are having some drinks and icecream. the daughter-in-law tells HM it's mr. jin's birthday next week and he's inviting his girlfriend over to meet the family.

GH and HM are surprised to hear about mr. jin having a girlfriend.

mr. jin is at HJ's apt and jokingly asks her if she's seeing some hot young guy. HJ laughs and mr. jin asks if she's sure that he's better than any young guy, and tells her she can meet some fresh young blood after he dies cuz he'll forgive her.

HJ tells mr. jin he needs to get a ring for her and mr. jin says she's greedy since she already got an apt for her but she says it's normal for men to get rings for their women if they wanna show the world that that's their woman. mr. jin teases her again and says they should get a ring the size of a watermelon in that case. HJ laughs at his joke again.

the two go to a jewelry store and mr. jin suggets they get an expensive diamond ring but HJ says she just wants a band made of pure gold because her heart is 99.9% pure like gold. mr. jin asks if she's trying to save him money and HJ says she already received too much from him.

HM and his sister-in-law are at a jewelry store too buying a watch as a gift for mr. jin's gf. HM asks how old the gf is and the sister-in-law says she seems young judging from the way mr. jin's been dressing lately.

HS brings IH to a place where 3 men are playing hwa-to game. HS tells IH all the men are professionals so she needn't worry. IH solicites the help of one of the guys. the man gets a make-over and IH gives him a wallet full of money and rents a fancy car for him.

IH tells him not to forget he must act like a rich businessman who's investing abroad. the guy says not to worry because he used to really rich. IH asks what happened to him and he says he's paying for his sins after dumping a good woman....

IH goes to visit HM's mother and tells her she wants to take her out for fun. IH looks at the food HM's mother's been eating and thinks about the time her mother fed HM and how he was so touched saying it was the first time in over 20 years that he ate food cooked by mother. IH cynically asks aloud if HM killed her mother out of gratefulness.

IH escorts HM's mother to a fancy restaurant, and the phony she hired bumps the mother just as she passes by and he apologizes complimenting her grace as well. HM's mother is upset that his wine was spilled on her but the guy says her suit must be from italy since he's seen something similar to it while he was working in italy. HM's mother is impressed by the gentleman's taste..

the guy tells HM's mother he's a lonely guy dining alone and asks HM's mother for the honor of her company. just then HS calls IH and IH pretends she must go on an urgent work issue and apologizes to HM's mother, who seems happy to hear that IH's leaving them alone.

HS calls HM and tells him he can't find IH, and HM says what kind of brother he is and angrily hangs up. IH comes out and asks HS if he was on the phone with HM and tells HS their next agenda. HS sighs and says IH has changed so much it hurts him to see it...

IH passes by a street cart selling roasted chestnuts and remembers what YS said about buying chestnuts not out of responsiblity but out of love for her. IH arrives at YS's office and finds YS's mother and her companion there, along with YS. the mother suggests that they keep their distance from HJ now that she's getting married to mr. jin, so other ppl won't gossip about their furniture business and mr. jin's personal relationship with HJ.

alone, YS's mother asks her companion if he also thinks IH might remember more than she seems. he agrees saying IH seems to come up with suspecious excuses when taking off work lately. YS's mtoher says if IH's pretending to have amnesia she's gonna stop her from seeing YS. the companion laughs and asks her if she's confident she can persuade YS and the mother replies she doesn't but she's confident she can disuade IH.

it's night time and IH asks YS if he's gonna work late again. YS gets serious suddenly and asks IH if he can trust her. IH asks him why he asks such question and YS says he's got so much to say and so much to ask her but he only asks for one thing, which is that when she's having a really hard time that she promises to go to him. IH sticks out her pinky and they hook fingers for promise.

IH tells HJ about YS asking her if he can trust her and HJ wonders if YS suspects anything. IH says they need to hurry with her plan. IH says YS is a victim too and HJ curses HM for turning so many ppl's lives upside down. HJ then asks IH if HS listens to her well and IH says yes like a real brother. IH then comments on HJ's ring and HJ says mr. jin told her she has the right to be his wife for picking out this ring.

then HJ tells IH next week is mr. jin's birthday and they're gonna celebrate it at home, and mr. jin wants to bring HJ there...

IH's hired guy takes HM's mother home and gives her a kiss on her cheek saying 'goodnight' then walks to his car and gestures a heart shape with his hands and blows it to her. HM's mother is wondering if her life is getting a fresh start and happily goes to her apt. HM watches the happening from the balcony and throws out a dirty look.

inside HM asks his mother if she's got a man now and asks who bought the big tv for her. HM's mother says just some goddaughter he doesn't need to know about. HM asks her if he's throwing his name around again and his mother says her goddaughter is richer than her and he needn't worry. HM tells her to return the tv and watch her actions. HM's mother goes off saying why should she when she's so poor and alone.

HM hands her a credit card and says it debits out of GH's bank account and if she uses it for other than meals it's the end of her and him both... then leaves. afterwards HM's mother takes the card and says aloud she should max it out tonight over the internet before HM finds out about anything tomorrow.. then she mumbles to herself she should buy a mink coat and designer handbag first...

HM goes to his office and sees GH's note posted on the door telling him not to drink tonight so he can see CAI.

meanwhile YS drinks alone in his office and thinks about the real reason why IH made the vanity set and her relationship with the jin's daughter who has the same name as IH's deceased daughter.

IH is alone in bed and weeps over her daughter again....

IH and YS meet with GH who tells them she saw them kiss the other night and she was jealoused because she can't even remember the last time she did anything like that. GH compliments YS saying he was really cool.

IH asks if GH has any plans tonight and invites her out for a drink. GH seems to agree. IH calls HJ and invites her too but HJ says she's meeting with mr. jin and her daughter in law.

mr. jin, his daughter-in-law, and HJ are sitting at a restaurant and the daughter-in-law is surprised that the gf turns out to be HJ. HJ smiles and asks the daughter-in-law if it's okay for her to be mr. jin's gf.

the daughter-in-law says mr. jin's too much for keeping it a secret from her about HJ and mr. jin says that's why he's telling her first and the daughter in law responds to HJ saying she wants to know if it's okay for HJ to accept mr. jin as boyfriend.

mr. jin points to HJ and says he likes her and points back to himself saying HJ likes him and says to his daughter-in-law she seems to approve too so it's game over, meaning that's all that matters. then he says he doesn't care about what GH or HM or his son thinks, as long as the daughter-in-law says okay he's gonna marry HJ.

the daughter-in-law says congratulations to mr. jin and HJ. HJ text-messages IH saying she got mr. jin's daughter-in-law's approval and she's gonna marry mr. jin.

HG arrives at IH's office pulling HS's ears. IH tells HG to let go of HS and HS tells HG he's part of IH's revenge plans. HG is upset that he's been left in the dark and leaves. IH goes after him and apologizes. HG then asks if YS is also in the dark and IH says yes. HG then says they should keep the kind-hearted YS in the dark for now and he wants to help IH for revenge.

HS and HG go to HM and blackmail him for lots of money and threatens to go to mr. jin and broadcasting companies unless he pays up and gets down on his kneels to beg for forgiveness. they two leave and HM is shaken with anger.

HM"s mother continues to meet the guy IH hired to woo her. HG returns to the office drunk and tells IH he had to drink a little in memory of IH's mother and AI.

IH and YS get together with their business partners GH and YS. the toast to their work future and GH toasts for IH and YS's future.

GH drinks up and YG tells them GH has always had a good drinking ability. GH tells them YG was her brother's friend and her highschool tutor. YS comments no wonder they seem like two ppl who've known each other forever.

YG invites YS out to the karaoke floor for a song and IH asks GH if YG was her old lover and why they broke up. GH asks why she would ask that and IH says she's seen the way YG looks at GH when she's not looking and his glances still linger with love.

the pairs leave with IH and GH walking in the front, and YG, YS following. YG complains that the two women seem to hit it off so well and why they even need the men around. YG and YS decide they should be buddies too.

IH comments YG and YS are alike because they're the type of men who only love 1 woman all their life. then IH asks GH what type of men her husband is and GH says she doesn't know because she never considered HM as a man. then GH asks IH if she seems strange and IH says she understands her. then GH invites IH and YS to their house a day from tomrrow for her father's birthday party. IH agrees.

then GH says it's nice to have a friend and IH says the same as she puts her arms around GH's. GH puts her arms around IH's instead and says that's more like it since IH is her 'unnie' (older sister) but IH jokes and says she's only 24 maturity wise and GH jokes back and says she's not even 20 yet. the two laugh as they walk...

meanwhile HM is sitting by the river and thinks about HG and HS's blackmailing threat.... HM's going nuts and throws his beer bottle, then yells... twitching his eye balls...

next morning YS tells IH he's not gonna act strange anymore so she shouldn't worry about him. IH asks what's been up with him and he says his heart hasn't been listening to him but he's okay now. IH says not to forget that he can trust her.

at the jin's mr. jin's getting nervous about HJ coming. GH wonders when YS and IH will arrive and HM asks why their business associates would come to a family event and GH says IH's her friend now. GH's brother wonders when YG will arrive and GH says he'll probably come with IH and YS.

CAI comes and asks the adults when IH will come and HM and GH's brother joke that everyone seems to be enchanted by the new business associates except him and GH's brother... HM goes to the living room and shockingly sees HJ in mr. jin's arms.. then he sees IH holding CAI on her lap and HM gasps.

------------ end ep. 13

preview ep. 14: YS asks HG if HM is AI's father, IH's ex... HJ tells HM she wants him dead.

I didn't think you would remember me cos it's been over a year since we watched the drama together. You've been a very big help to me during Last Dance days and I am grateful to you for taking time to answer my questions during that time. ^_^

Yup, kudos to you Emily for the YSI link. By helping dramaok, you helped us all. :D

I just love watching this scene. This is my second favourite scene in Episode 12 after the flashback scene. Call me a pervert but I love watching them kissing. It proves (to me anyways) how much they love each other and how much they are in love with each other. ;)

of course i'd remember you. it was nice to have someone drooling over jisung with me. hardly anyone watched it with us so without you i'd probably had to talk to myself in there... and i like watching IH and YS kiss too. YS's love is so gentle and so sweet... so soft. very different from the possessive and deadly love HM offered her... i hope she sees the difference and doesn't discount YS just because she was burned so badly before...

HM is such a $%@#$%# ... but i'm convinced he does love IH in his own way else he wouldn't have been beset by occasional guilt on what he's about to do. even if there's no KH ... he wouldn't have been able to stay faithful to IH ... i just don't see that in him.

you're cutie? cute mashi? cyn? lol hihi. long time no talk. missed ya girl. and how in the world did you become exupery? keke. but i disagree you on HM. i don't think he ever loved IH. he used her. and he misses her because he doesn't have her anymore. he always took her for granted and never ever not even for once put her needs over him. it was always about using her to get what he wanted.. out of lonliness.. out of fear.. and out of need.. HM in my mind doesn't know how to love because he is too preocupied with himself. i do pity him at times but usually i just want him to slid over a banana peel on the sidewalk and go see IH's mom to explain himself.. *harsh*

yeh dramaok... i m one of the crazy bunch in bool sae ... hahaa... lsj fan ...i think HM does luv Inha .... he does miss some of the moments he had with Inha ...

HM n Inha can be together although HM is such a jerk .. but u can really see the soft side in him whenver he is with INha ...

but then .. now tht it's over ... i guess it has to be YS ... *siGh* .......

HM just cant imagine his life with no $ ... because of the way he had living his life ..

so had to choose betw luxury or real love ...

right. you are mrs. lee seo jin. can i be his mistress? ^ *

i don't think HM and IH can be together anymore. first of all IH no longer loves him. she now loves YS whom i believe she's destined to end up with. as for HM i think he should go find a hole somewhere and bury himself in there for 20 years.

-----------------

Thank you so much dramaok :) for all the summaries...I just started reading them...your summaries are so good...I didn't start watching this yet but it felt like I watched the drama already...hehe...Thank you so much :wub:

I like KSM from Miss Mermaid...I'm afraid to watch this drama...because I have a feeling...I will not like him anymore :)

of course i'd remember you. it was nice to have someone drooling over jisung with me. hardly anyone watched it with us so without you i'd probably had to talk to myself in there...

Awww.. shucks! Now I'm blushing... :lol: Isn't it it funny how the drama is popular now then it was a year ago...??? :rolleyes:

and i like watching IH and YS kiss too. YS's love is so gentle and so sweet... so soft. very different from the possessive and deadly love HM offered her... i hope she sees the difference and doesn't discount YS just because she was burned so badly before...

You have such a way with words. You described perfectly how I felt when I saw the way he kissed her. And I do hope she doesn't hurt him cos he's such a good man... But like you said before, her priority right now is to get even and love has to take a backseat... -_-

Here's some pics of the lovely couple from the main site... :wub: Not really sure whether these have been posted before...

711-95_20051025170913.jpg

711-94_20051025170711.jpg

713-50_20051108164034.jpg

Scenes from the next episode....

713-52_20051108164319.jpg

713-45_20051108163518.jpg

713-46_20051108163623.jpg

713-47_20051108163800.jpg

sbs.co.kr

thanks Dramaok for the great summary! reading it makes me tempted to catch one of the epis on screen. but your summaries are so good like i've said before. i don't even have to watch it.

the story is getting really exciting. and i wonder how it will end for them all.

Thank you DramaOK. I'm so glad you did not skip ep 12 it was great!

Doesn't the up coming episodes reminds you of the twilight zone???? I would just freak if my ememies showed up in my house and had all of my family members surrounded. I'm hoping GH brother (who is the only one not surrounded) will be able to stop IH from possibly doing HIS family any wrong. I can't wait to see/read what happens next. I hope HM mother gets it good!

Again DramaOK thanks for doing an outstanding job!

^^It depends on what your preferences are. It's more of a family drama loaded with revenge and intrigue. At least, that's my take on it. To me, the drama is more interesting after EP06.

Archived