[movie 2006] Cinderella 신데렐라

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest System1430291513

shoot... I saw the title and thought to myself "great! there'll be a korean version of Cinderella!" as in a romantic, maybe a bit comedical, drama based on the fairytale..

*I'm in need of a good romantic drama movies*

but the storyline sounds good.. I think I'll watch this...

the poster is indeed freaky...

HAHAHAH i thought the same!!

but this sounds just as interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest argarg

It was a really good movie, but I'm just very confused about some stuff though.

SPOILERMAYBE???

:crazy:

Which daughter/child was it that had the blue-ish eyes? The missing girl or the real one?

The whole "i can feel your heartbeat through your hands" thing, I'm VERYVERY confused about that, which made me confused about which daughter is whom. So basically, WHO'S THE REAL DAUGHTER!? Maybe I'm thinking too much about this.

I'm just very very very confused about that part. :P What happened to prince charming? haha But I sorta see the similiarity between the title and the movie.

Guest cykx91

the real daughter is the one that the mom left in the end (the one that HAS the "pretty" face)

i personally did not like this movie. i think it gave too many details of how the story will end and stuff. but i have to admit that this IS a freaky movie.

Guest teardrop

i borrowed dis movie 2 days ago and watched it... i thought the killer would be a person...not like some spirit/ghost...

i personally thought dis was more of a SAD movie den a scary one...

i felt sooo sorry for the girl in da basement.. i cried watching dis movie..

i borrowed dis movie 2 days ago and watched it... i thought the killer would be a person...not like some spirit/ghost...

You should highlight the first sentence or something. You're spoiling it for everyone.

Guest argarg

Yea same here, me and my friend couldn't stop crying. ):

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -randomness-

I was lost in the movie. That can because I covered my eyes for most of the time, but I thought her real daughter died because she hung herself? I don't get the flashback either. The one that was left on the table was which daughter? Why did they have that in the end to show which daughter she decide to stay with if the most of the movie showed her having two daughters in the house?

One thing's for sure. This was a pretty freaky movie and I wouldn't mind watching it with my friends instead of just me and my sister. Maybe the guys will get the parts I didn't. :P

Guest xingjing

What a misnomer.

BUT I WANT TO WATCH IT!.

I'm in need of scary/freaky movies to watch by myself... to freak myself out! I know, I'm so weird. XD

Sounds interesting, though.

Guest yufeifei

Just like many of you, I was also lost in the plot. I have freaking no idea what is going on with the ala Nicholas Cage/John Travolta kinda stunt.

SPOLIERS

I tried my hardest to figure out who is who as well, but then it all just didn't make sense to me. I hope there is someone out there who could at least give us some pointers. Unlike A Tale Of Two Sisters, in which there is an entire site devoted to dissecting the movie, this has not. Maybe since it is still new and no one has attempted to do so, or most probably, not worth doing it.

I was actually disspointed with the whole movie. What's with the Yurei like creature creeping at the operation room? And also which daughter did the mother hug when she came home (while it's raining) and suddenly, though the intercom she saw that her daughter is outside the house?

More confusing that horrofying.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Truelover

Hello,

We have seen this movie last month, this was one of the bunch of creepy summer movies. I've found this movie good, quite correct in anyway (realisation, storyboard and cast). The cast was excellent in my opinion. Glad to have not lost two time watching it.

cin1.jpg

cin2.jpg

cin3.jpg

cin4.jpg

cin5.jpg

cin6.jpg

cin7.jpg

Have a nice day,

Kate

I don't understand why so many people are confused with the plot. It is not that hard to understand. Below are the brief explanation of the movie

SPOILERS

His real daughter (Hyun-soo) has an accident (car explosion) which left her face completely disfigured. Then, her mother met a little girl in the church which is about the same ages as her real daughter (Hyun-soo). She decided to adopt that little children and later we see that she peform a surgery on her adopted daughter in order to give her real daughter a new faces. So, her real daughter (Hyun-soo) pretty faces actually belong to the adopted daughter. The adopted daughter later know the truth and finally commit suicide cannot accept the fact that her mother did not treat her as well as her real daughter and other stuff (e.g friends). As we see in the early start of the movie, the adopted mother try to bring an birthday cakes to her adopted daughter but found her hang herself. As we know, the dead adopted daughter later come back to haunt Hyun-soo and her friends.

In the final scenes,the mother tell the ghost that all her want is the mother. Then, the mother decided to go with her dead adopted daughter. This is the only way that the ghost (the dead adopted daughter) would stop bothering her real daughter and her friends. All the adopted daughter want is the love from her mother. As we know that her adopted mother simply care more about her real daughter.

• 1 month later...
Guest anne&top

yeah. thats what happened. the mom took the little girl face to give it to her real daughter like she promised. that left the little girl being "faceless" and hence the "i want my face back!". the one left at the basement is the little girl. that's why in the picture of the missing child, only the face is the same but not the eyes color of the real daughter.

anyway, hyun so kinda looks like moon guen young. only that her face is slimmer that mgy's.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest dreams_fulfilled

I thought that it was okaaaay... =/

I wouldn't really consider it one of my favourites.

To me, it wasn't that scary >< It was pretty sad though =(

The plot itself actually isn't that difficult to understand,

although it was sooo hard to see when everything was pitch black except for a small light at the corner O.o or something

blah, but maybe that's just because I watched it on a low quality version =x

Archived