Starring: Shin Se-Kyeong, Do Ji-Won, Ahn Gyo-Ryeon

Director: Bong Man-Dae

Genre: Horror, Fear

Runtime: 94mins

Production: Mini Film

Distribution: ShowBox

Language: Korean

cinderella8.jpg

Though having never once in her life seen her father, Hyun-soo has never felt his absense, as there is a perfect mother for her. Her mother is also a renowned plastic surgeon, so she is never lonely, surrounded by girls who want beauty consultations from her mother. But her happiness comes to an end as her friends who have received facial surgery from her mother start to commit mysterious suicides by cutting out their faces. She also starts to feel that there is someone else in the house where she lives alone with her mother. One day, she discovers a hidden basement and there, she comes to find a secret from her past, which will bring great turmoil to mother and daughter.

SOURCE : 신데렐라

신데렐라

신데렐라

신데렐라

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lil.Miss.A

shoot... I saw the title and thought to myself "great! there'll be a korean version of Cinderella!" as in a romantic, maybe a bit comedical, drama based on the fairytale..

*I'm in need of a good romantic drama movies*

but the storyline sounds good.. I think I'll watch this...

the poster is indeed freaky...

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

omg!! silly me thought it was a romance movie!! GAHHHH. i cannot WATCH scary stuff and this one seems ultra freaky. coool. not that i'll ever watch it O_O lol but the plot seems really interesting. ^^

^^;;;; *eyes look around*

Archived