“Man from the Stars” Episode 4 Preview

Newsie

Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) gets on the cruise at the dock and it finally takes off, and Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) who couldn’t leave the earth 404 years ago because of his terrible past belatedly finds his “don’t intefere with humans” resolve. But, he coincidentally watches “Chun Song Yi’s Special” and confirms that she is the girl he saved 12 years ago. However, there’s a scandal starting about a top actress who disappeared from a cruise party...

Jang Young Mok: So you’re saying that in the end she wore those heels and got on that cruise?
Jang Young Mok: Do you have the confidence [to not do anything] if something bad actually happens to her?
Yoo Se Mi: Song Yi disappeared. No matter how hard I try to look, I can’t find her.
Lee Hwui Kyung: How can we believe that?
Investigator : When this man disappeared, Chun Song Yi also disappeared.
Chun Song Yi: Something really strange happened to me that night.
Chun Song Yi: Did you.. go there that night by any chance?

AGB Nielsen reported that the third episode of “Man from the Stars” recorded 19.4% in ratings, which is a 1.1% increase from the previous episode with a 18.3% viewership rating.

“Man from the stars” is a miraculous and sweet love story between alien Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun), who landed on earth 400 years ago, and Hallyu top star Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun). Lee Hwi Kyung (Park Hae Jin), the youngest son of a conglomerate, and actress Yoo Sae Mi (Yoo In Na) with a dark and gloomy personality rounds out the cast. The drama is directed by Jang Tae Yoo (“Tree with Deep Roots”) and the writer Park Ji Eun is known for her past hits (“Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung,” “Queen of Housewives,” “You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly”).

Join the action and spazz on our forums thread.

View the full article

Archived