[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

Thanks my immortality and shadowkeeper :)

Yeah.. what happened to Leah?

no prob :)

and i think it was just time to replace her?

they've had about four different english teachers on star golden bell now.

who knows if lia just didnt have time.. or if they just wanted a new face.. etc.

:)

ps. i love having eva on the show

when she's the english teacher, i dont get the impression that the answers are being told to her.

when lia was the english teacher, i felt like the answers were being fed to her - not because she's dumb or anything but she's younger and knows less korean so it wouldnt exactly be fun if she couldnt answer anything ya know?

anyways i guess i just really like eva haha

Guest chigurl

even though i like leah im glad to see eva on the show

i loved eva on the Super Junior Fullhouse

and i cant wait to watch when the suju boys go on the show :P

i think that would be a really fun episode

^ yup, eva's half japanese, half british. ^_^ the guests seem to like her. it'd be so cool if suju comes on the show. :P

LOL, my friend and I were just thinking the same thing, Lisa! Gosh, it'd be so funny to have them on with her being the new english teacher. I bet you anything they'll likely tell her "You're so gorgeous" or "Nice Weather" or maybe even "Where's Nicholas Cage?" LOL!!!

This eppie will air for us here in the states on Saturday. Am excited to see her again. Loved her in SuJu's Full House.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[LQ & HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-12-16) [159.9MB / 700.4MB]

Jang Woo Hyuk, Chun Myung Hoon, Kim Kyung Rok, Lee Ji Hye, Lee Hyun Ji, Shim Min, Lee Hyung Chul, etc.

woohyuk does some "magic dancing"... and then... chun myung hoon... :rolleyes: hahaha...

jess: haha... that would be so funny! eva said today that it was a lot of fun (to be on the show last week, i suppose?), but people said her accent is a bit strange. i have to agree though. it's not a flat out british accent. could it be a british-japanese accent? ^_^ *lol* and her friend likes kim jae dong with his really small eyes. :P haha...

Hey I have a question ~ has the English cut game been taken off the show? I can't seem to find it around -when it's usually uploaded onto YouTube...also I heard that Eva from SuJu Full House is hte new English teacher...so is it a new English game? O.o Thanks!

Guest simply_dream

AWWWWWWWW!!! darn i was hoping members of suju would be on THIS WEEK T.T i guess not... have to wait till another week... but it's ok they must come on =D and when they do, we'll see them and eva lol

Archived