Britney Spears Is Back <3

miss_dolly

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney does not match black hair but she does look cute smiling like that without worrying too much about her image.

And yes, Jessica did turn all slutty. As for Kevin, no comment.

she do not look good with black hair........ she needs to go back to being BLOND... and dang her boobs looks like its going to pop out... she use to be little girls idol and now look at her.... bad influence...

that dress is just too short for a pregnate lady to be wearing... she is the trash........ not jessica... at least jessica still looks good and still taking good care of herself...

Guest angel2nyt

Britney never contains her boobs properly.

Jessica Simpson isnt trashy. Shes young and newly divorced.

hahaha..

although i think britney is pretty i agree to what you said..

jessica is single again..

but theyre just of the same age.. i think jessica is older by a few months if im not mistake

Guest hpnotiq

omg britney spears..

not to be mean but she's doesn't look that great.

i miss the old her.

& jessica simpson.. wth happened to her?

Guest cherrie.7

she looks pretty there. especially from afar. havent seen her pretty like that for a while... she should make an awesome comeback and stick her tongue at all the people who makes fun of her. and be like IN YOUR FACE.

Guest yongieee

hmmm i think she does look better than usual..

but still.. i think she could look a bit more classy while shes pregnant. like heidi klum or .. reese witherspoon was sooo elegant while she was pregnant.

and my gosh.. kfed's performance was soooo bad.

Guest loriey

wow!! she's so adorable but i love her new image instead of wearing her pregnant dresses.. she looks good with her black hair.. uhm, nah, kevin wants to compared with justin britney's ex boyfriend.. hehe

Guest lowdown4155

topic starter: it's funny how you say not to bash Birtney but the only words you have towards Jessica Simpson are harsh.

if you want peace to be kept don't start anything, lol.

anyway, Britney looks decent in these pics... she needs to cover her chest up a little more and maybe not chew gum all the time but, she looks good here.

I agree that JS looks trashy but so does Britney most of the time. I don't really care for either but BS is a little bit better than JS when it comes to entertaining.

she has legs to die for? they look pretty huge to me.

^

yeah, her legs are huge, esp. her calves.

Guest tian`tian

Errrr. IMO Britney looks gross. There are certain things that pregnant women should wear and shouldn't wear. She looks absolutely trashy wearing that. Other pregnant celebrities have beautifully classy outfits and dresses. And they don't dress....so nastily..

Archived