Britney Spears Is Back <3

miss_dolly

teen choice awards 2006 -- a LOT of pictures !!!
Britney looks so pretty :) her legs are STILL to die for ! no fairrr -- gahhhh. anyways, yes i know, a pregnant woman shouldn't wear those kind've dresses, but she looks good in it so shush ! and YES...her boobs are HUGEEE, but that's what happens when a woman gets pregnant :) she must feel so sexyyy hahaha. anyways, shush the bashing and learn to LOVE :D

PRESENTING...

MISS BRITNEY SPEARS...

TA DAHHHH ~~~~

01ix6.jpg

02kl5.jpg

05ut8.jpg

08qj7.jpg

09hq5.jpg

11hl2.jpg

12rs3.jpg

15ff6.jpg

17au1.jpg

19ex5.jpg

27cs6.jpg

33yg9.jpg <---she looks SO sweet :) LOVE her smile !

63fo1.jpg

60rs5.jpg

65du4.jpg

Jessica Simpson...turned into some nasty monster :X her dress is so short you can almost see her buttcheeks...sheesh...so sad...and gross...

70cv8.jpg

77zt9.jpg

76zr8.jpg

78bi8.jpg

^ um...jessica :X she turned so trasy *no offense*

Kevin performing:

83qq3.jpg

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT, CAUSE I SUREEEE DID !!!

credits to ubritney and me for uploading :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonbons

ew why is britney so fat?

uhh...because she's pregnant with her second child.

i thot she looked okay.

and jessica simpson is not trashy,she's better than britney anyday IMO

Guest rinimeatballs

hahha JESSICA trashy compared to Brintey....SAY WHAT!

noooo i love britney and all but i think we have seen enough pictures of her to know that THATS all make up and lights. you never see jessica looking the way britney has let her self look in the past few years. dont let this one night get ur hopes up...i know im not.

not really.

BRITNEY SPEARS > jessica simpson.

jessica simpson is known to be like...the new hollywood h*e. she always wears things that are trashy. basically, she's walking the same path britney did when justin and her broke up, but britney is getting out of that stage (thank goodness).

PLUS...come on...jessica and viva la bam did it. how gross/low is her standard ?! :X

AND...jessica's performances can never beat britney's. she can't move half as good as britney either.

Guest bluesky19

makeup does wonders... but she looked cute at the award show. shes got some huge tatas O__O. i didnt like that outfit jessica simpson was wearing.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

i luv what Brit's wearin' she loks gud in it!! I jst prefer her wid blonde hair more!! but i cnt w8 4 her cumback!!! :D

Guest heygingersnap

gotta give her props for looking as well as she does for being pregnant.

offtopic, but wow. the red huge font hurt my eyes like a mofo, thanks.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i thought jessica looked cute!

i mean she wore different outfits not just that black one right?

i mean yea its short, but you can't see anything...

I don't agree with her hair color. :/ All the same, she does look fairly okay, although I think she could've covered up her chest some more. Haven't we all had a little too much of that already? o_O

Guest girlie1254

not really.

jessica simpson is known to be like...the new hollywood h*e. she always wears things that are trashy. basically, she's walking the same path britney did when justin and her broke up, but britney is getting out of that stage (thank goodness).

PLUS...come on...jessica and viva la bam did it. how gross/low is her standard ?! :X

AND...jessica's performances can never beat britney's. she can't move half as good as britney either.

And Britney never wore things that were trashy? She has pictures where her thongs were showing out of her low cut jeans or where her skirt was hanging so low that you could see the front of her underwear. What about when she posed for Rolling Stone when she was 16 in a bra and panties? I love Britney, don't get me wrong. But she is no angel when compared to Jessica, and Jessica is no angel either. Britney is a BETTER performer hands down... but Jessica has the fame and glory now. I wouldn't say that Jessica is the new Hollwood h*e when it was Britney that cheated on Justin, had a one night stand, slept with her childhood friend and married him in Vegas only to be annulled the next day... and then romped around with that low life K-Fed and made home movies about it!

Guest getxinfatuated

not really.

It's your opinion but i personally thought it went down the drain when you brought that rumor up (yes, rumor since it hasn't even been proven true) It's a he said/she said. He said they did it, she denied it. Now i'm sure you wouldn't know who's lying.

Anyways, i used to love them of them so much :( Britney looked okay, cute dress but i think it would've looked better if it's covered up a little bit. Jessica looks good in black, but yes, it could've been longer

Archived