Gillian Chung Photos Taken While Changing!

Guest Untouchable_M

Guest asillysaint

Ok. It's unfortunate for what happened to her and I do feel sorry for her. But I think she could have dealt with the situation more maturely instead of crying like a child everywhere in public getting sympathy. It seems to me like it's more publicity and attention as of right now.

Oh come on, Gillian only cried twice in public, the televised interview and the celebrity function and that's too much? Gah. :rolleyes:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vannushka

Okay, I felt bad for her at first, but the photos are not revealing.. AT ALL. Wearing a darn swimsuit would have shown more than the photos show. I, and alot of other people, think that she's making a HUGE deal about this.. I was in HK when the incident occurred, and I think it's really.. Ehh :/ Crying so much, is that really necessary? >< That's my opinion.

Um, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be comfortable about pictures of me like that printed all over magazines. This issue is not about "how revealing" the pictures were, it's about how they were taken. She's a young successful girl who is known to be conservative, I doubt she would have wanted this to have happened. She hasn't even had her first on-screen kiss! I highly doubt this is about "attention". Who on earth would want this kind of attention anyway? Gillian is worried about the video of her undressing being leaked out, but I guess she's probably making a huge deal about that too yeah? :rolleyes:

Guest happibear

Um, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be comfortable about pictures of me like that printed all over magazines. This issue is not about "how revealing" the pictures were, it's about how they were taken. She's a young successful girl who is known to be conservative, I doubt she would have wanted this to have happened. She hasn't even had her first on-screen kiss! I highly doubt this is about "attention". Who on earth would want this kind of attention anyway? Gillian is worried about the video of her undressing being leaked out, but I guess she's probably making a huge deal about that too yeah? :rolleyes:

first kiss? i saw a pretending one with one of the Boyz band.

Guest meabxwb

that is so wrong. if it was me.. omg. who knows what will happen.

anywho. that guy has no right to do such thing..

being popular has advantages and disadvantages..

Guest it's simply me

i felt really bad for her when i first heard about it. but im hearing stuff like even jackie chan is doing a protest to help out gillian.

Guest evil_bunnie

aww poor girl...i feel so bad for her...her privacy has been invaded...it's digusting how the paparazi are taking things too far... <_<

Guest sphynkter

why the heck would people do that? that's just wrong. would they want people taking pictures of their naked daughters? wow some people are friggin psychotic and pervy. that really sucks for gillian :(

Guest ix3katz

sure i felt bad for her initially...

but then it just got too ..repetitive. they just kept on talking about it AGAIN AND AGAIN on tv in hk. or on radios..magazines..just EVERYWHERE

it just got rly annoying cuz she kept on talking about it n made it such a big deal...going to the police and all n letting all the paparazzi take pics of her n talked to them after she left the police station (she was even on the news)

its like..cmon, the pictures don't even show jack

u got ur point through already, u can stop drawing so much publicity if u want people to forget about the pics

its as if shes purposedly drawing attention to herself to promote for her new album..putting up an act

i know this topic is probably full of her fans n i'll probably receive some bashes, but im just sharing my point of view.

Guest azngurlo07

OHHH!!!!!! GILLIAN'S crying so much T.T that's just messed up and the magazine people just put it up w/ out her consent??? I'd so totally sue there butts.

Guest danchooox

OMG. Now that's what i call overboard.

Aren't there any rules for reporters/paparazzi that are against this? <_<

I know they need something to grab the reader's attention.

But seriously.. I'm just speechless.

Archived