Gillian Chung Photos Taken While Changing!

Guest Untouchable_M

Guest ayakonguyen

omgg howw eeew. .i saw that on some asian channel when my grandmama was watching her shows o_o. ..

geeez. .this is just wrongg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chineseduckling

oh haha i saw picture of the magazine. like on the front cover it was just unhooking her bra. and no boobies. i feel sorry for her though. shame on those people who took the pictures.

Guest CALI-sweetie

wow, I didn't know it was such a big deal... u know, after seeing paris hilton's sex video and stuff..

but I guess it wasn't her choice? I hope she's okay..

Guest kkam jjak

yikesss

oh wow... poor thing... freakin paparazzi they're all crazy these days which is bad enough but if some random person starts doing that now... i can't imagine the life of a celeb

Guest luluchan

ahhh poor Gillian~ and she's still pretty young..aiii~

HK doggy groups are just too extreme...aiii

Hope Gillian feels better soon!!

on a happier note: she still looks so prettier even when crying!!

Twins, Gillian Add Oil!!++

Guest shortyxP

Did Gil have a bra on atleast??? either way it's bad! & these prevets should DIE!!!! THEY ARE SOO MESSED UP TO DO THAT!!!! if gil had atleast a bra on, it's better than nothing. SERIOULY!!! WHO EVER BOUGHT THAT MAG IS A BIG PERVERT!!!! *COUGH* OLD PERVEIE MEN & LITTLE LONER BOYS!!!!!!!

AHHH STUPID TABLOIDS!!!!!

GIL IS ONE OF MY FAV PERFORMORS & SHE DONT DESERVE THIS!!! SHES SOOO NICE & KIND!!!!

THERE IS ALWAYS A CONSQUENCE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!!!

she took off her bra toos =x i saw the pic online somewhere and i feel so bad for her

that company wants to make a second issue of this too =.=

http://www.tela.gov.hk/english/doc/forms/complain.pdf

print this out sign it then scan it back to your comp and send it to that email

Guest Ella_Kwan

The update

The update is WORST!!!! THERE ARE 2 PART!!!

A. THE @$$HOLE OF EASY FINDER IS REPRINTING MORE FOR PREVERTS

B. THEY PLAN TO COME OUT WITH PT2!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

THAT @$$HOLE OF EASYFINDER HAS A 20 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, WHAT IF SHE WAS THE IN GIL'S SHOES????? SOME1 WROTE THAT, WHY DONT YOU CALL HIM UP & ASK FOR PICTURES OF HIS DAUGHTER CHANGING??? I BET HE'LL GIVE YOU THAT FOR 20 BUCK BE/C HE IS A SCUMBAG!

I HATE THESE TYPE OF PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!! AISH!!!!!!!!!!! :fury: :angry:

Guest superngu

Poor Gill, this should not be happening to any girls or guys, celebrity or not. Gov't should close that damned tabloid comp down since this is not the first time, their magazines are so freaking perverted.

Glad that Gill is taking actions.

Guest Jasej1

Photographic Incident

On August 22, 2006, Hong Kong magazine Easy Finder, published a series of photos of Chung inside changing room after a concert in Genting, Malaysia. The pictures showed her bare back and while she was wearing a bra. These were taken in the changing room with her personal assistant. Twins had performed at the Arena of Stars in Genting on Aug 18-19.

One of the cover photos showed Chung fixing her bra backstage. Her breasts were not revealed.

A second, smaller cover photo shows Chung undressed and naked shoulder up. The headline read, “Ah Kiu releases bra near back window", using Chung's Chinese nickname.

Nonetheless, the conservative Chung wept when she met the press after the incident. Chinese Source English Source

http://www.vincentchow.net/212/gillian-chu...with-spy-camera

the images dont seem that bad.. you can't even see anything :D

Guest xosandy

I feel awful for her. These stupid reporters go beyond unreasonable lengths to damage people's reputations. Celebrities are still people and their privacy should still be respected. I hope she does sue.

Guest Sky's Crying

Jackie Chan and a bunch of other celebs (I think I saw Daniel Wu in the pic) are marching to protest this incident. The article is in the YAHOO MOVIES section.

Archived