Gillian Chung Photos Taken While Changing!

Guest Untouchable_M

hmm seriously the pics arent that revealing at all, god and hk made such a big deal about it, like they gathered so many stars to speak about this issue =.=

if this is america, i say its a publicity stunt :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznxmotion

wow...thats just overboard

i understand that they need something to catch readers attention but this.... im justspeechless

poor gillian shes crying so much.

hmm seriously the pics arent that revealing at all, god and hk made such a big deal about it, like they gathered so many stars to speak about this issue =.=

if this is america, i say its a publicity stunt :P

I think it doesnt matter how much the pics reveal i think that papparazzi should have boundaries. I understand there celebrities and it is part of the job but when it comes to being photographed while changing or photographers are taking pics of you while you are in your house, i think that just goes overboard. But yea im glad that hk made a big deal i think that boundaries of privacy need to be set of how photographers are allowed to go. But i do agree with you about the last statement about if it happened in america. lol.

people are disgusting. Even if the pictures didn't show that much it's a disgrace and shows how people don't give a sh/t about the aftermath and what it will do to the celebrity.

@Xingz:

I agree with you about the last part abour america. I hate how celebrities function here. I mean if your not good enough of a acter/singer whatever. Then well to bad. What disgust me most is that some celebs don't mind if bad rumors about them are floating around it makes them "more" famous. :rolleyes:

Guest kaoru104

i saw this news in taiwan during summer.and how jackie chen and other celebs stand out for her!!!!!

gillian was like crying real hard on tv~ i really want the person who took the pic get SUED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taking pics of ppl getting changed?!! EW~

geeze~ PERV~

what the hell is that person thinking~?!!!

So uhhh............where are the pictures of her taken changing? You lied to me with a deceiving topic title. All i get here is a bunch of pictures of her crying. I DEMAND HER CHANGING PICTURES. NOW.

Guest simplyBEBE

people are so perverted omg.

sucks how the company will just get fined or w/e.

they'll just earn all the money back through sales anyway.

people should know their limit.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zefiris1

I'm a little shocked at the people who don't find this a big deal. I would be just as upset if people sneaked pictures of me changing. I'm sure you would be upset too if someone secretly took pictures of you changing in your bedroom or whatnot. I mean, they may not show much but its the princple that counts. Letting the papparazzi get away with this just means that society thinks its ok for them to do it again to other people. I know she is a star and it comes with sacrifices of privacy but this is completely immoral and not to mention sickening.

Guest Vino de Jerez

its okay for actress to be taken photo of like that..

its okay for the hollywood stars.. and because of that i dont understand why she should weep like that :/

^^ in hollywood its not okay to be photograph like that, i dont understand why you said that. When no ones has the right to take nude photos of you without yor permission. An example is Jennifer Aniston, she had topless photos while she was at her home sunbathing taken and she sued the guy who did it. Where did you get that idea that its ok? And just because there are photos taken like that doesnt make it right

Archived