Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Guest Zombie

Credit: kje thread

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun's Make-up artist Kim Chung Gyung Interview

Good Morning Plus 05.09.08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmtYHXIgpoU

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9685271MwCKyJR7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit: celine/seojin-juneun.cn @chinese translation

Kim Chung Gyung interview:

Mention Lee Seo Jin part: " LSJ is the most kind-hearted men ...."

Among all the celebrities I had met, LSJ is the most humane, most caring with people, very kind-hearted,

sometimes I go out with him to film sites, often able to see him taking care of crew members.

During the Chinese New Year holiday, he even gave the hard working crew with monetary token ,

those whom had toils thru out the day from early morning to night filming.

Mention KJE part: "Initially both are only Beauty/Hair salon customers"

Before the "Lovers" drama, both donot know eachother at all , and many male artists will being considered

during the selection.

One day KJE mentioned to me, we have selected the main actor,is LSJ.

I said: Is that right, so is LSJ?.

KJE asked me whether LSJ excelled in melodramas, and I replied that his popularity was very high.

KJE mentioned that PD also have the same view that LSJ is popular with female , hence decide to cast him,

but she personally finds him very charming.

Later in the process of filming that I realised KJE 's aunt and LSJ's mother are friends,

but both LSJ & KJE are not close at that time.

Hence, I intentionally or unintentionally, started slowly in front of LSJ praising KJE and likewise,

infront of KJE praising LSJ.

Never thought to bring them together but just hope that they can get along better for the drama.

And should the drama do well, I can proudly claim credit that I did their makeup.

Mentioned KJE part: "the Korean netizens voted LSJ&KJE the most romantic couples ...."

They always come together on Saturdays but since KJE had recording for her "chocolate"talkshow,

after seeing her schedule, I thought that it would be very difficult for them now,

but they both still turn up together regularly because Saturday happen to be LSJ offday from filming .

Some announcement :

Anticipated LSJ will be presenting many more outstanding performing skill to come,

and forthcoming good news with KJE

zombie@ english translation

Guest panic07

NICE ITS GOOD TO KNOW WHAT WAS BEING SAID IN THE VIDEO... TANKS ONCE AGAIN ZOMBIE YOUR SHARING IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :D

Guest antweng

yey, finished Phoenix/Firebird. he was still young back then but his acting is superb. i like him more now than back then. i guess saying is true that the older the man gets the attractive he became. hehe.

grabbed it from moosho..

picture_2281.jpg

look at that smile, the dimple, the body, and all that! PERFECT!

Guest panic07

nice pic u got there of LSJ antweng... i agree i like him better now as well and he is getting more attractive :D

Guest antweng

i watched this video several times already but i don't get tired of it even i don't understand anything they were talking. hehe. i just love the scene where Lee Seo Jin embraced Kim Jung Eun. everyone would be envious of KJE for all the attention, care and time LSJ is giving to her. In every interview and picture i can always see how LSJ care so much with KJE. oH what a loving man KJE found. and am sure he will be a good father as well as i look at how he is fond of babys. just look at zombie avatar and shared picture where he carry the baby. he is just so simply admirable!

here is the video clip. i wish someone could translate it please...zombie please...?:) thanks in advance!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Lx2G5dpuw...feature=related

Guest serenityprincess

i was looking for this thread.... finally found it!!! This guy over here is soo oozing with sex appeal and a great actor too, i love him in Lovers, we share same thing together.. our dimples... haha.... anyways, hi u guys!!! wonder what's his next project is...

Guest hearty06

^^me too..keke

i've been looking for this thread..

love him too in lovers..

i love his dimples and eyes ^__________^

Guest Zombie

i watched this video several times already but i don't get tired of it even i don't understand anything they were talking. hehe. i just love the scene where Lee Seo Jin embraced Kim Jung Eun. everyone would be envious of KJE for all the attention, care and time LSJ is giving to her. In every interview and picture i can always see how LSJ care so much with KJE. oH what a loving man KJE found. and am sure he will be a good father as well as i look at how he is fond of babys. just look at zombie avatar and shared picture where he carry the baby. he is just so simply admirable!

here is the video clip. i wish someone could translate it please...zombie please...?:) thanks in advance!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Lx2G5dpuw...feature=related

Actually there was a brief translation done somewhere buried in KJE thread. :lol:

Guest panic07

hey zombie! nie to see u here again hehe i feel like were the only ones keeping this thread alive again hehe... wonder wat happen to the other people or shall i say fans :phew:

nice zombie... i just got them too :D

Guest ahn_annann

OMG !!!! so handsome on TradClub ....

Zombie ... thank you so much for LSJ + KJE 's pics... and your info.

I like that pic, LSJ + Baby .. so kind..

:rolleyes:

Guest antweng

Actually there was a brief translation done somewhere buried in KJE thread. :lol:

i am actually a lurker in KJE thread since the time i got interested with LSJ, i am kinda knowing KJE and liking her now bcoz of him.

got to continue digging up KJE thread now.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest krishma

wow so many pictures of him! love all those pictures especially the ones with KJE! :D

first saw him in Lovers and still looking forward to watching all his other projects, I'm kinda curious now with Freeze ... and later I'll start with YiSan but I'm still hooked with Lovers, I'm on my third time now hehehehe ....

so happy for him and KJE... the first time I heard about them going out I got thrilled already as they look great together! hopefully we'll hear wedding bells soon, and I also love the fact of LSJ always giving support to KJE his :wub: beloved!

Guest Zombie

i am actually a lurker in KJE thread since the time i got interested with LSJ, i am kinda knowing KJE and liking her now bcoz of him.

got to continue digging up KJE thread now.. :sweatingbullets:

wow so many pictures of him! love all those pictures especially the ones with KJE! :D

first saw him in Lovers and still looking forward to watching all his other projects, I'm kinda curious now with Freeze ... and later I'll start with YiSan but I'm still hooked with Lovers, I'm on my third time now hehehehe ....

so happy for him and KJE... the first time I heard about them going out I got thrilled already as they look great together! hopefully we'll hear wedding bells soon, and I also love the fact of LSJ always giving support to KJE his :wub: beloved!

There are lots and lots fo translated news on them at KJE threads, buried deep in pages.

But at this KJE filipino pink forum site, the admin are slowly transferring the many translated news over there.

You can check this out as it is more organised index to look for news to read, there is a LSJ/KJE thread with all their news slowly getting updated .

KJE filipino pink site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiwan press news report dd 23.5.08

In view that drama YiSan will be shown in Taiwan, the main casts, LSJ, PEH & HJM will be going to Taiwan for promotion.

During the Taiwan press interview on 22.5.08, the reporter had noticed that LSJ lower lip was bruised , and they queried whether it was caused by kissing KJE. LSJ stern look break into laughter but blush it off as hurting himself when he was home. :w00t: ( gee..who are you kidding? )

LSJ had requested thru his agency that there should be no questions on his private life and his gf, KJE.( Guess he knows abt the notorious taiwanese press)

However, he was pressured to answer question on his marriage plan and he replied that there is no plan of marriage yet but will work hard towards the happiness of marriage with KJE. :P

Questions on the King having 2 wives in the drama, LSJ replied that in real life, he believed that a man should be faithful to his wife, and in S.Korea, it is legal offence to commit adultery. :D ( Lucky KJE )

The taiwan press also noticed that LSJ is also clearly keeping his distance from his leading female star. ( Smart move..never know what the taiwan press will write abt you ).

zombie@e/translation

Guest antweng

There are lots and lots fo translated news on them at KJE threads, buried deep in pages.

But at this KJE filipino pink forum site, the admin are slowly transferring the many translated news over there.

You can check this out as it is more organised index to look for news to read, there is a LSJ/KJE thread with all their news slowly getting updated .

KJE filipino pink site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiwan press news report dd 23.5.08

In view that drama YiSan will be shown in Taiwan, the main casts, LSJ, PEH & HJM will be going to Taiwan for promotion.

During the Taiwan press interview on 22.5.08, the reporter had noticed that LSJ lower lip was bruised , and they queried whether it was caused by kissing KJE. LSJ stern look break into laughter but blush it off as hurting himself when he was home. :w00t: ( gee..who are you kidding? )

LSJ had requested thru his agency that there should be no questions on his private life and his gf, KJE.( Guess he knows abt the notorious taiwanese press)

However, he was pressured to answer question on his marriage plan and he replied that there is no plan of marriage yet but will work hard towards the happiness of marriage with KJE. :P

Questions on the King having 2 wives in the drama, LSJ replied that in real life, he believed that a man should be faithful to his wife, and in S.Korea, it is legal offence to commit adultery. :D ( Lucky KJE )

The taiwan press also noticed that LSJ is also clearly keeping his distance from his leading female star. ( Smart move..never know what the taiwan press will write abt you ).

zombie@e/translation

oh yah. i got myself registered few days ago in Pink. you are right, it will be more convenient there because of the topic indexes.:)

lmao. of course he will burst out into laughter, what a naughty question. hahaha. i am imagining him now blushing and it making me smile right now. :P

i hope they don't get pressured into getting married by media. i would still love to see them only dating than as married couple though i hope they end up together, just that, not too soon.hehe.

Lee Seo Jin really is a certified good catch so lucky KJE. Hope you are treating our LSJ the same as how he treats you.

Guest Zombie

20080524081905.099.0.jpg

‘이산’ 이서진 “문효세자 탄생 장면 가장 기억에 남아”

MBC 월화사극 '이산'속 정조대왕 역을 맡고 있는 배우 이서진이 극중 가장 기억에 남는 장면을 꼽았다.

23일 방송된 MBC '섹션tv 연예통신'에서는 '이산'의 촬영장을 찾아가 생생한 현장 분위기를 전했다.

9개월 동안 '이산'과 함께 달려온 이서진은 어떤 장면이 가장 기억에 남느냐는 질문에 지난 20일 방영된 문효세자의 탄생장면을 꼽았다.

이서진은 "극중 내용이지만 마음이 매우 뿌듯했다. 아빠가 되는 기분이 이런 거구나 싶었다"며 아직 실제로 경험해보지 못한 일이라 더욱 새롭고 인상적이었다고 말했다.

이어 이서진은 연인 김정은에 대한 질문을 쑥스러운 듯 회피하며 "이런 복장으로 그분 얘기를 하는 것은 좀 웃기다. 얘기할 다른 여자들(송연, 효의왕후 등)이 많은 관계로..(넘어가자)"며 이야기가 더 확산되는 것을 재치 있게 모면했다.

한편 정조의 첫사랑 송연 역을 맡고 있는 배우 한지민은 오랜 기다림 끝에 정조와 가례를 오린 게 너무 억울하다며 불만을 토로했다.

한지민은 "궁궐에 들어와보니 빈이 너무 많다. 현실이 아님에도 너무 서운하고 섭섭하다"며 질투어린 심정을 드러내 주위의 웃음을 자아냈다.

그동안 30%를 웃도는 높은 시청률을 보이며 월화 드라마 왕좌자리를 지켜온 극 '이산'은 앞으로 5회 방영분 만을 남겨놓은 상태다.

Credit: Celine/seojin-jungeun.cn@c/translation

LSJ was interviewed by the k/reporter abt his memorable scene in YS, and he replied that in the 9 mths of filming, being a first time father in acting, and the birth of crown prince.

He could identify the joy of happiness as a father in the scene.

When the reporter went on to ask abt KJE, he laughingly but diverting the subject, told her that it is inappropriate to ask abt KJE when he is in his king robe, and she should instead be asking abt the many ladies in the cast .

zombie@e/translation

Guest antweng

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200805/24/...81905.099.0.jpg

‘이산’ 이서진 “문효세자 탄생 장면 가장 기억에 남아”

MBC 월화사극 '이산'속 정조대왕 역을 맡고 있는 배우 이서진이 극중 가장 기억에 남는 장면을 꼽았다.

23일 방송된 MBC '섹션tv 연예통신'에서는 '이산'의 촬영장을 찾아가 생생한 현장 분위기를 전했다.

9개월 동안 '이산'과 함께 달려온 이서진은 어떤 장면이 가장 기억에 남느냐는 질문에 지난 20일 방영된 문효세자의 탄생장면을 꼽았다.

이서진은 "극중 내용이지만 마음이 매우 뿌듯했다. 아빠가 되는 기분이 이런 거구나 싶었다"며 아직 실제로 경험해보지 못한 일이라 더욱 새롭고 인상적이었다고 말했다.

이어 이서진은 연인 김정은에 대한 질문을 쑥스러운 듯 회피하며 "이런 복장으로 그분 얘기를 하는 것은 좀 웃기다. 얘기할 다른 여자들(송연, 효의왕후 등)이 많은 관계로..(넘어가자)"며 이야기가 더 확산되는 것을 재치 있게 모면했다.

한편 정조의 첫사랑 송연 역을 맡고 있는 배우 한지민은 오랜 기다림 끝에 정조와 가례를 오린 게 너무 억울하다며 불만을 토로했다.

한지민은 "궁궐에 들어와보니 빈이 너무 많다. 현실이 아님에도 너무 서운하고 섭섭하다"며 질투어린 심정을 드러내 주위의 웃음을 자아냈다.

그동안 30%를 웃도는 높은 시청률을 보이며 월화 드라마 왕좌자리를 지켜온 극 '이산'은 앞으로 5회 방영분 만을 남겨놓은 상태다.

Credit: Celine/seojin-jungeun.cn@c/translation

LSJ was interviewed by the k/reporter abt his memorable scene in YS, and he replied that in the 9 mths of filming, being a first time father in acting, and the birth of crown prince.

He could identify the joy of happiness as a father in the scene.

When the reporter went on to ask abt KJE, he laughingly but diverting the subject, told her that it is inappropriate to ask abt KJE when he is in his king robe, and she should instead be asking abt the many ladies in the cast .

zombie@e/translation

aww!! he is not only fond of baby now! huh!?

thank you very much to zombie! :)

Guest antweng

credit: http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/author/coolsmurf

Viewers are now concerned with how MBC’s “Yi San” is going to end.

%7Boption%7D3a23b2a80777a2108440532a63d49130.jpg?w=3%7Boption%7D

According to the production team, “Yi San” will finally come to an end on 9th June after numerous episode extensions. The drama was supposed to end at 61 episodes but was bumped to 76 episodes eventually.

The drama will end with the passing of King Jeong Jo (Lee Seo Jin) but many are divided over how his death is going to be portrayed. If it is filmed according to actual recorded history, it will mean a boring finale episode. But then, you can’t twist history and so they are now in discussions over this problem.

According to one staff, “It won’t be an easy decision to make. History dictates that King Jeong Jo died from illness but in order to make it look dramatic, we might incorporate the possibility that he was poisoned by his enemies.”

Guest Zombie

credit: http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/author/coolsmurf

Viewers are now concerned with how MBC’s “Yi San” is going to end.

%7Boption%7D3a23b2a80777a2108440532a63d49130.jpg?w=3%7Boption%7D

According to the production team, “Yi San” will finally come to an end on 9th June after numerous episode extensions. The drama was supposed to end at 61 episodes but was bumped to 76 episodes eventually.

The drama will end with the passing of King Jeong Jo (Lee Seo Jin) but many are divided over how his death is going to be portrayed. If it is filmed according to actual recorded history, it will mean a boring finale episode. But then, you can’t twist history and so they are now in discussions over this problem.

According to one staff, “It won’t be an easy decision to make. History dictates that King Jeong Jo died from illness but in order to make it look dramatic, we might incorporate the possibility that he was poisoned by his enemies.”

I too have this feeling King JJ death by poison, but the fans at YS thread is hoping for a happy ending..abit expecting the unexpected , isn't it.

MBC can't mess up history, the k/tv audiences will be upset. ;)